Do they really believe without universal healthcare, there just...is no healthcare?

Do they really believe without universal healthcare, there just...is no healthcare?

>ironic cuck name
>furry avi
>rainbow flag

this will be my checklist for the next holocaust

not the governments job to pay for your sexchanges or any form of illness.
Government is there to protect the citizens and generate laws and policies to abide by.
Healthcare is not a right, and even if it was the government does not owe you healthcare. Just because we have the right to bear arms or have free speech and all that other shit doesnt mean the gov is gonna buy me a fucking handgun

I think they look at our current dogshit system (it was trash before the ACA too) and assume that anything tangentially related is bad. Universal is a different paradigm, so it must be better!

For the record I don't even know. This shit is complicated.

To be honest, a government mandated handgun or rifle would probably be complete dogshit anyway. Blegh, I could just imagine.

Lord Cuckington is more like it.

If you don't have insurance... you die

>funeral costs
>covered by universal healthcare
do these retards ever know wtf they are talking about?

I mean, you don't have a gun you get mugged, so...

I didn't even pick up on this before lmfao oh god I have to go back to who shared this on fb and comment

Do these retards actually believe this? did people just die left and right before Obamacare got introduced?
Holy shit people actually buying into this shit deserves to be ripped off so bad.

They can just not be poor

nah people would just get into debt to pay for the expensive health care they get.

instead now they get into debt to pay for the expensive health insurance they're forced to get and may not even need.

what's especially sad is that these liberal faggots clearly didnt even pay attention during the election, since trump basically said he wanted to expand government health care to anyone who needed it.

Why... Yes actually. They did.

wrong

>like omg i better reply to his post so all my faggot friends can see how smart i am

facebook is cancer

>hospitals didn't exist before 2008

People still get into debt because basic coverage doesnt even cover most expensive surgeries/care.

>I want everything for free because I was born.
And I thought us niggers were entitled.

What he actually means is single-payer, and that has nothing to do with funeral costs anyway (that's LIFE insurance, not HEALTH insurance).

Many systems offer either/or/both/neither single-payer + UC.

I'm actually an advocate of both, but considering how little most people understand about healthcare economics, I usually don't advance my positions.

If u dont gibs me dat then gibs it to me.

we have universal healthcare here in the uk, have fun dying on a bed in a hospital corridor in an overcrowded hospital KEK

>did people just die left and right before Obamacare got introduced?

I forget the stats, but the uninsured did have significantly worse outcomes.

Ultimately a government like ours is going to cave to the people's wants. The people want protection from foreign adversaries, so we have a military. The people also want protection from threats like illness and premature death, so countermeasures against those will be deployed as well.

It's going to have a hand in healthcare, the only question is how and to what extent?

Yes lol. You have no idea how spoiled you are by European health care

Maybe your family shouldn't be trannies

i havent had health insurance since 2009 you dont need that shit debt isnt real family

Its still like that, retard.

You mother fuckers are just in denial about Obongocare and the shitty quality of healthcare you get under UHC.

Yay everyone has healthcare but its shit since only 30-40% of the population pay for it.

Unlike other places in the world, the US treats first then bills later. So basic illnesses, you are protected from. Its the bill in the mail that's the problem. For the government, not for you, because you will default and never pay. That was the whole point of universal, to protect against that.

This. So much this.

>Have genetic autoimmune disease
>no cure
>treatment too expensive without insurance
>if I get treatment then I'm healthier than most of the population

Guys I'm fucked

OK fine. I wont.

Why is it ok for government to take care of you ?

Wait, he was being sarcastic? Gofundme is absolutely a better option than universal gubmintcare

>funeral costs

First off, that's LIFE insurance, not Health insurance, and second, aren't there already tons of people doing gofundmes for funerals? I kow for a fact that several of the dindus that got killed by police (justifiably) got their funerals paid for directly by gofundme. Wouldn't it sort of be, fraud, if you used your life insurance to cover a majority of the funeral costs and yet still asked for money on a third party website to ask for money anyway?

How to join project hearts:
Sup Forums needs to learn about empathy and love. to achieve this goal, we are going to make Sup Forums watch sigur ros music videos.

How to participate:
1. Start a new thread titled "project hearts" with a cute picture
2. Include a youtube video of a Sigur ros song
3. the post can also include whatever text you want to include, encouraging hope and love

Let's change some hearts!!!!!!!!___

If you go to the doctor you die.

200k die a year because docs don't wash the shart off their hands, and this literal shit service has to be paid for out the ass. I don't think universal care is the right way but fuck it's a step above what we have now.

>People can't afford to pay for healthcare
>Option A: find out why people can't afford healthcare, whether it's a lack of incne, price-gouging, or what have you, and work to solve that problem
>Option B: just let the government pay for it they have loads of money that's why it's FREE when they government pays for it

To the ovens with you

poor people deserve to die. i don't see anything wrong with poor people not getting healthcare.

Obviously option B because that placates the masses, cements my legacy, and I'll be gone after 8 years anyway, so good luck with the repercussions in the future.

t. Obongo

Yes.

Not really, no. Very few people have benefitted in any meaningful way from Obamacare. Mostly just fat old diabetic boomers who were irresponsible their whole lives and now get to pass the expense on to their children

This, people dont realize how bad it gets. People will start dying to the most inane malpractice, not even horrid shit gone wrong, simply doctors not giving enough of a shit because they wouldnt get paid.

You also get in the situation where certain procedures will only be covered X ammount of times per month. Even if the hospital will have space for 3 times more procedures, the insurance wont pay for it if its out of the monthly quota.

You had doctors and im not even joking, saying its completely ok to wait 2-3 months for cancer removal surgery (which i agree with), but then he added AFTER you had all the pre checks and such, and then silently added that the wait for all those will be around 2.5 years.

Tl:dr
Socialized healthcare means people die in waiting lines because of shit coverage and jewish insurance companies.

>funeral costs
cremation is like 300 dollars.

we dont have infinite land for your fat fuck mom.

Universal health care actually works out pretty well. It's the only thing I agree with progressives on.

You're Welcome! MAGA!

>cremation is like 300 dollars.
And the oven is free

They are just mad the government will no longer fund recreational hormone abuse.

It only works well if you have a population living healthy lifestyles, and a goverment actively trying to keep the population healthy.

My cousin couldn't get cancer treatment when she didn't have insurance (pre Obamacare), and the only reason she did was because my rich family pulled some strings to get her on an employer plan from a family friend's business. So yeah in cases like that you can pretty much die from not having health insurance, and she would've.

Or I guess you could go into financial ruin and give up your income and all your assets until you're poor enough to go on Medicaid but that's retarded, especially if you have a family.

The ACA sucks but the previous system was not "just fine" and it's because of this crony-capitalist relationship between regulations and insurance companies where people can't just pay market price for healthcare, they have to buy into a cartel first. We either need better government coverage or to go to a cash system like veterinary medicine because at least when your dog gets hit by a bus it doesn't go $1mil into debt for waking up in an out of network hospital.

Consumption taxes and expanded health education would benefit the people more than universal healthcare at this point, at least for The States.

And no third-world immigration

>more expensive soda and health education will cover you when an uninsured drunk driver breaks every bone in your body

At least you didn't vote for someone who used a private email server.

question to everyone so anti universal healthcare, do you think it's fair if a family has a small child who is diagnosed with cancer has to go into deep financial debt to help pay for treatment and surgeries etc through no fault of their own?

As a physician, the parasitic sense of entitlement people have been taught by liberal media to believe that they are somehow entitled to my services as a physician is not only pompous and self-righteous but is immoral too. You cannot enslave me just because you need me.

How about get a job and insurance liberal nigger faggot

Before obamacare, insurence companies fought like gas stations to have the lowest costs and highest benefits for customers.

Once the obamacare got it, it made everyone have to have health insurance, so that made the companies change from lowering price to raising it cause everyone must have it because you get taxed $1000 if you don't have one.

Along with that, many doctors quit cause they didn't want to deal with that bullshit, so hardly any insurance companies have doctors other than Obamacare , and they are just Indians that don't know shit.

>insurence companies fought like gas stations to have the lowest costs and highest benefits for customers

holy shit...

You. You have to go back.

whats wrong with slavery, libtard? Throughout all of history doctors have been slaves. I think it's immoral that you feel entitled to payment. You should be grateful you have the opportunity to be useful.

BULLSHIT

You can not be denied life saving medical care
You can not be denied life saving medical treatments

This has been the law for decades

> think

sounds like america has lazy doctors

>Before obamacare, insurence companies fought like gas stations to have the lowest costs and highest benefits for customers.

12 year old that can't remember life before Obama detected

they aren't lazy.

they're just underpaid and over worked thanks to the jews.

UK has the same problem which is why their healthcare system is falling apart right now.

I'm the libtard? Buddy I worked my ass off since I was 16 years old to get where I have gotten, I deserve every penny I have received and then some, welfare leech.

>tfw the libs could have talked me into universal basic care like blood work, physicals, etc. years ago

have these faggots ever seen a dialysis or major surgery bill? it turns out people who had to spend like 10 years in school want to earn decent money while working with some of the most sophisticated equipment in the history of man.

the fact that replacing your heart with another one is even an option should floor these people, but they want the extra heart to be """(((free)))"""

> yes goyim, defend the overpriced privatized healthcare system

>Do they really believe without universal healthcare, there just...is no healthcare?

its because they are too fucking stupid to understand that the reason base health care costs so much is because of government interviention and protecitonary regulations that give the AMA a monopoly, which then colludes with both insurance and pharmacutical manufacturers to jack up the price.

Its kinda like why college suddenly costs so much. Government fuckery has ruined everything but dumb goys are too stupid to see beyond their own immediate needs and problems.

The problem is that most people can't afford healthcare, this is partly due to underemployment, partly due to a healthcare system run by oligopolies which is designed to rip off whoever pays them by spamming unnecessary prescriptions and procedures, and overcharging for everything. Lack of competition, in part caused by the state's regulations (which, as in most sectors, protect established oligopolies), enables this. Any kind of state-provided healthcare that does not address these problems simply passes the expense from the customer to the taxpayer. This is precisely what Obamacare did.

The personal mandate requiring everyone to buy insurance is a tax on the healthy to subsidize the unhealthy (in fact, despite insistances that it was not a tax, it was found Constitutionally legal only by being classified as a tax by the scotus). It has actually reduced competition, driven the cost of healthcare up, and by limiting subsidies to subsistence-income levels, passed the cost burden almost entirely to the struggling and underemployed middle class. Thus almost nobody benefits except insurance companies and the poorest and least healthy Americans.

Obamacare is therefore a worst of both worlds compromise.

You're not killing anyone stupid faggot

you're a fucking libtard shill if you think that round earth theory holds any water.

>a government mandated handgun or rifle would probably be complete dogshit anyway. Blegh, I could just imagine.

It'd be a fucking hipoint or basic bitch AR like a palmetto but instead of a decent polymer for the lower, it'd be melted legos.

Obvious bait.

Unless you lived in a big city where corporations rape you constantly, it was a thing in small towns.

I mean Just recently with car insurance, I got a better deal for the state only Texas farm Bureau better price and coverage than say Geico or esurance.

it's bait to be a conservative? perhaps you think you're at tumblr, cuck?

Exactly. You don't know the amount of shit us doctors in a universal healthcare system, such as in Canada, are put through. People will come to the doctor just to bitch about having to wait x amount of years for a transplant. Welcome to universal healthcare, cupcake!

>I forget the stats, but the uninsured did have significantly worse outcomes.
I seriously doubt people on oboingocare bronze plans are doing much better.

No retard, you can't be denied lifesaving surgery if you show up in an ambulance or something, but that doesn't mean you can access medication for a chronic condition like cancer, even if it's killing you. This is a huge crack in the system that real people fall through, even ones with insurance sometimes because insurance companies will just say "fuck it" and Jew you out of it on some nonexistent technicality.

I'm okay with gofundme as a healthcare source.

Let the people decide who lives and who dies.

>funeral costs
Universal healthcare doesen't buy your relative a few thousand euro tombstone, chest, grave spot and gardening.

And I'm sure the city gets rid of the dead for free if nobody wants to arrange funerals, they can't just leave the dead on the streets.

you're an idiot if you became a doctor for personal gain

Welcome to America.

NO ONE does anything if not for personal gain.

UK is fucked because of their NHS and Nursing, should be easy enough to fund the health care system now that they arent sending all that money to europe now right..... lol

*World

Yes u can, dont have enough?
They put u on morphine and tell your family that they are trying as hard as they can, after some so many radiation therapies (that dont do shit), and they milk whatever piss insurance u have, u die.

Thats the whole point of this thread. Eliminating universal healthcare isn't eliminating healthcare entirely. That family can still apply for health insurance. Like people did before 2008

The reason I wanted to become a doctor is because I had a passion for science, educational background in medicine, and enjoyed the clinical aspects of medicine i.e. talking to patients. However, I expect to be handsomely paid and not treated like an ox, especially considering my specialty is one of the highest in demand.

>And I'm sure the city gets rid of the dead for free if nobody wants to arrange funerals, they can't just leave the dead on the streets.

This pretty much

My friend didn't have enough money to pay for a funeral or a burial for his aunt, couldn't even scrounge up $800 for the cremation cost. And since he didn't have consent to donate the body for research basically it sat in a city morgue until they disposed of it.

Hell of a way to go. Kinda sucks. Not everybody can afford the picturesque funeral you see in the movies.

was replying to a non-american, and thats the fucked up thing about america. Doctors have one of the strongest morally guided professions, and yet how many people have been whinging about the fact people on this board have genuine probelems because they don't want to have to mortgage their future to receive treatment.

U can make bank dw, debt af but u don't work as hard as the others there

The NHS needs far more than that if it's to maintain operational.
It's the largest employer in the UK, something like 20% of all people in employment here are employed by it.

And get denied because cancer is a preexisting condition.

>allow for a system where healthcare prices are hundreds to thousands of times higher than the rest of the world
>dont complain about you are a deadend cubical worker with healthcare
>bitch when people start complaining they cant afford the healthcare that YOU are responsible for costing so much through your own inaction

But the minute i try to take your liver by force its off to the police to beg for state protection.

>dw

What?

That's why you're supposed to get insurance before you get the problem.
Are you an idiot?

there is a difference between healthcare and affordable health care, if the old system was working do you really think they would have made any plans for universal healthcare?

what if it is a genetic condition

how do you think we balance the desire to save everyone with the desire to have physicians live healthy lives?

(I wouldn't mind ditching the scumbag outliers who wind up in the hospital repeatedly from their own stupidity, but that'll never happen)