I went to far

Help me out Sup Forums.
I tried to redpill my family. It all started when Trump announced his bid. My parents were extremely biased against him. I tried to redpill them and it worked. I began with simple ''can't stump the Trump' video's. Everything went so great. They turned into full Trump supporters and started to care about our country's politics as well.

However, recently my dad has become quite ill. Now he has too much time on his hands, so he started browsing the web more often. Now he is the one trying to redpill me further. He is constantly sending me articles about jewish conspiracy, he believes every Clinton scandal and i'm afraid he might be going a bit crazy.

I mean, I support Trump and i realise that Clinton was a terrible candidate with a lot of bad history, but my dad is taking things to another level. Im afraid he will become like the Alt Right, and will start to delegitamize our movement. I mean, i'm so happy that the right is regaining a lot of traction throughout Europe and the U.S.A. but when you take things full Alex Jones style, people won't take you serious anymore.

He just started twitter, and his profile picture is >pic related

It was all fun and games, but i'm afraid that if this goes on like this, he might turn into a holocaust denier or some shit. How do i stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't. Your dad is evidently more high test than you therefore you cannot stop the redpill, it's a biological fact.

So basically the power is shifting from you being redpill and him bluepill to him being redpill and you being bluepill

Jesus christ just take a ourole pill and shut the fuck up faggot

>OP meme'd his dad into becoming a meme wizard

>Purple

FUCK THEY'RE ON TO ME I GOTTA ABORT THE MISSION!

>Our country
>that flag
>wasting time redpilling people who can't vote

what a based dad you have :^)

living in Texas I've learned many conservatives are as retarded as SJWs. Still better than being liberal though

Uhm yeah... Since the U.S. has a lot of influence in the world, i find it quite important to follow the politics in your country. If that is a gateway for people here to also care about our own politics then i'm more then happy to have them on board. My dad became politically ''active'' because of the American election, sort of. He is now a member of a moderate-to-far right party, VNL, literally For The Netherlands. I'm quite happy about that.

This is natural, when you realise that you have been manipulated / lied to at such a great extent you start to believe everything is a lie / conspiracy.

Simply prove to him that the world is not ALL a lie, only ~90% :D

I'm not becoming blue pilled. I still hold the same conservatives values as before, i just don't believe that the U.S. government would attack it's economic centre, by flying two planes into the towers to cover up the c4 detonations from the basement, killing thousands. I've personally been to Auswitch and i've seen the incinerators with my own eyes, so no i don't believe it was a cover up and that millions of documented citizens just winded up missing.
Right politics is great. It's good for the economy and for the country's sense of community. Taking it to far however, and becomming a memelord fucks that up.

Yeah thanks, that's what i'm trying to do now. I talked to him about it yesterday and he was thanking me for being such a good influence on him... I spoke with him about that not everything is a giant lie and he seemed to calm down a little.

Then after Pissgate happend (the story mostly developed today in our country) he lost all the little trust he regained in the media. Quite understandble but still, not the best timing. I'm hoping he won't find Stefan Molyneux, or else i think he's doomed...

fair enough. Good luck redpilling your country my dude.

This,
OP has only 2 choices now:
1. embrace the sissy life as a degenerate subordinate of his alpha (his father)
2. jumping off the bridge after leaving a message that you have been tracked by the CIA and can't enjoy your life anymore

Wow Achmed, so nice to see that you have access to the internet from your refugee camp!

Hmm no i'm absolutely not a degenerate, so the sissy life is not for me. Neither is jumping of a bridge. Sorry to tell you that :(
Have fun getting raped though! I know newyears eve is another 353 days away, but i'm guessing your asshole is still hurting from the last pounding you got in Köln.

just revel in it, it sounds amazing

You on the top, your father on the bottom.
Please rethink your life choices.

Why contain it, OP?

>also that pic

Turn off Internet ASAP.

Point him to Mark Passio
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
Thats a lot more healthy

This is exactly the kind of shit i don't want him to see.

Even, hypothetically speaking, if all of these conspiracies are true, it wouldn't make him happier to know about it. I'm afraid that he doesn't have a lot of time left, and i don't want him spending his last year(s) being a bitter angry human that wants to rage against the system, but can't because of his illness. I just want him to have a bit of peace in his life, he deserves it.

The fact that you are bringing up penis sizes shows that you have some issues to deal with.

Life is about more then comparing your dick to different kinds of plants user. I kind of feel bad for you, but then i remember that there you have this all in your own hands, so if you're going to act like a retard, it's all because of your own doing.
I hope your goat is pleased with your pepper Achmed.

>try to redpill friends
>lose all friends
>try to redpill gf
>lose gf
>try to redpill parents
>kicked out of house after traveling 2000 miles to see them and have to buy a motel for three days and not allowed to take my things back, mailed back with a note saying that I can't be their son unless I drop these racist things

Don't jump...Get into a firefight in a large mosque and go out like a crusader against jihadist. Your father will forever adore you, His manly saint of a son. Impreganate 2-3 girls before you die. You father will build statues of you and tell your children how their father was like Hercules.

>Your name will become that battle cry of the next 20 generations for your family
>you will be a legend

Why does it matter what your father thinks? I mean you are both adults he can have his own views you can have yous. Why do euros stress the fuck out when ever someone holds a different view than them?

Except youre completely wrong in your assessment. Watch it yourself first if you dont trust

OR OR OR just be glad your dad is like Alex Jones and not some leftist retard.

Better to be 98% right with 2% crazy than 20% commie and 100% worthy of execution by boiling acid.

>Today OP was a shit head, and didn't even respond to his thread.

There is actually no such thing as "too far".

The ugliness of reality is actually far more ugly than you imagine or that your father will find...

About Clinton - find film "Clinton cash". (link is on rense.com) It's about rather old deeds and does not mention, how she personally destroyed Libya _and_ caused current war in Syria (search for "Robert Ford" and also "Qatar pipeline")...

Obama drones are killing a lot of civilians in middle East. (maybe some 30 civilians for each 1 killed terrorist !)
washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

Holocaust denier ? The numbers used to prove that century old meme of 6 millions, used thousand times before WWII by american jews all around, are wrong, because they do not count soviet crimes before WWII. Of those, some 2-3M victims were done by soviets in 1930's and to obliterate these, they invented the technically impossible gas-chambers and other attrocities, just to hide their own crimes... The numbers do not add up with what we know today of the extent of Soviet purges, which were not counted in before-after WWII and 1930's statistics...
The lies are more and more getting untenable...

Than you did good. And now its time to listen to your old man.

Got my mom redpilled to. She now notices kikery on her own and tells me about it. Feels good.

Why are you on Sup Forums? Honest question.

You cant

The first step is realizing the holocaust was exaggerated

The final step is wishing it wasnt

Memes and happings

Sure, i'll give it a chance. I have exams tomorrow so i'll watch it this weekend... It looks kind of sketchy, but i'll give it a try

What part of "No_Going_Back" did you not understand?

Okay, i see some truth in that. Good point.

I've seen Clinton Cash. Some of it has been debunked but still a lot of it really changed my perspective on Clinton. I showed it to my dad and he felt the same way.

I don't even want to get into the holocaust thing.

Also - the Russian Hacker FAKE NEWS was introduced, so that people do not talk about:
- what was in all those Clinton emails
- how corrupt and un-democratic are Democrats

- also about #PizzaGate and the #FakeNews , which as deserved turned against fake msm news, those arch-liars ...

So instead of necessity to talk about real issues, they created the "Russian Hacker" fake meme, just to have a topic to talk all days about...

If it was not so disgusting, it could even be funny.

Didn't read the thing about making your dad bitter. But you fucked up if you wanted him to be happy you should have left him alone. He is to old to change anything so now you just opened his eyes just in time to see his generations legacy fuck everything up. How would that make you feel knowing your generation only left ruin in the world? You are a fucking moron its the same reason you don't try messing with older folk about religion.

Right now im in the "Please Mr. Trump, It's too much winning! We can't take it anymore!"

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Also the alt right makes people very happy. Look at all the fun we have. Hell even the president is having a ball attacking the left.

We are in a dire situation but the more people we have alert to it the better we become.

Also people become happy because they are part of a group working to save us. They are smiling warriors who have heart full of hope and life full of laughs at the traitors' expense.

My father is the typical neo-con boomer. I was sitting with him eating new years dinner watching the news with him when he basically brushed off a section as false news and then the Russian hacker shit came up and he bought 100% into. I could try to tell him he has been controlled his entire life to be incompetent and the only reason he is now a broke alcoholic is himself and not the economic crash due to his bad choices. But what would that really do? It would just make my pop regret even more stuff in his life he regrets doing so I just try to make him happy while I still can be with him.

He still is on my fucking back about how video games will make me violent god damn it.

I can explain. It wasn't supposed to be like that.

He isn't old at all (50), and when i started redpilling him, everything was fine. Later we found out he was terminally ill. I stopped focussing on politics after we heard the news, but he got so much time on his hands he started researching everything on his own. He is grownup so i'm not going to shut down his internet or take away his Ipad whenever i visit.

He isn't bitter yet, he just has this very common "hate" against politicians, but that is happening all over our country now. I'm just afraid that he will become bitter if I dont stop the redpilling.

have you tried turning it off and on again?

Yeah my pop is just starting to really grasp the internet but it is mostly face book stuff and YouTube videos he finds he likes to send me. It can get tense at times because he views me as a extremist but I never try to argue with him it is just tense silence when our political views crop up.

Make sure he watches and reads good influences such as Milo Yiannopoulos, Infowars/Alex Jones/PJW, Mike Cernovich, Stefan Molyneux, SargonOfAkkad, the_donald etc. and doesn't get fooled by idiotic racists like Richard Spencer and other alt-right clowns

Tried that with a turtle once and he didn't turn back on. :(

Okay, i watched them alot during this election cycle but to be honest.
>Milo is a clown who just likes to stir people up. No actual believes or morals.

>Alex Jones. Happy to see him on the winning side, but then you watch the video's where he goes complete apeshit about some wierd conspiracies: youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

>Don't know Mike, will google him.

>Stefan is a pretty cool dude, but he is also on the verge of going cookoo

>Sargon is pretty based

Yeah, Spencer is a fucking clown. I just wish our movement wasn't filled with so many retards climbing on board, acting as if they represent us.