Would you rather live in East Slavic shithole (like Russia) or South American shithole (like Brazil)?

Would you rather live in East Slavic shithole (like Russia) or South American shithole (like Brazil)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CTbSCgrYOsw
youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS AN INT THREAD THIS BELONGS ON INT TAKE THIS TO INT

kill myself at airport

ANU CHEEKI BREEKI

East Slavic.
Because I like the cold, and because it seems way more fun
youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y

the place with more white people

>be slava squat gopnik in comfy commie blocs or favela monkey and killed for organ harvesting
slav

/k/ommando here.

The fuck do you think?

Shit, let me get my gear and we can go.

commieblocks are superior in every way compared to favelas

>actual niggers everywhere
>no hope for the future, average IQ is too low for impovement
>cities have worse murder rates than Chiraq
>fucking insects and natural disasters
I fucking hate Russia and Eastern Europe in general and even I can see how this is an easy choice.

South america. I'd choose Chile since I know a chick from antofagasta who wants my seed.

fucking cold snow is the worst fucking thing, thank God I moved out of Russia 18 years ago.

Also for OP, I'd move back to Russia over Brazil because Brazil is full of niggers.

Russia is the best country on the face of the earth. You are a traitor.

How to join project hearts:
Sup Forums needs to learn about empathy and love. to achieve this goal, we are going to make Sup Forums watch sigur ros music videos.

How to participate:
1. Start a new thread titled "project hearts" with a cute picture
2. Include a youtube video of a Sigur ros song
3. the post can also include whatever text you want to include, encouraging hope and love

Let's change some hearts!!!!!!!!

Can you fuck lolis in Russia?

I'd take a fucking siberian village with year-round below zero celsius temperatures before some south american mud town full of apes

Russia.

I love Putin & autocracy, do squats regularly, want to see Ukraine wiped off the map. Would fit right in.

why south america? even north america is a lot shittier than russia. they don't even have drinkable tapwater.

Neither does Russia desu.

>says retard who's never been here

nigga who the fuck would be stupid enough to live shitzil? I would literally rather live in Angola

youtube.com/watch?v=CTbSCgrYOsw

Slavic shithole any day. Russian girls are real krasotky.

Welcome home, white man

I can't believe hillary is still paying you shills.

The first full color photo of russia...

Can't blame you if you pick a slavic shithole.

So hilo latino?

i have fapped at least fifty times to this video
time to make it sixty

I do live in brazil and I can say I would choose RUS

i know it too but i forgot the name. help me out man, what was the name?

I can't believe someone is so retarded to believe russia is not a depressing shithole

Topkek

I'd pick Argentina.

Yeah, to be fair killing yourself at the airport seems like the reasonable choice.

Southern South America > Syberia > Huelands > (((Western Russia)))

I can't believe you havn't been executed for treason yet. Russia is an even better country than the united states you leftist fucking retard.

>(((Western Russia)))
Also known as Poland.

Better handle 'Ukraine' first, Vlad

modifuckrs or something.

is it really that hard to find something done by zone?

Modifukrs, on Newgrounds by Zone-Tan.

Noice bantz Dimitri

How do you like the current view from my window, Sup Forums?

I am not a leftist you fucking retard. You're a leftist cuck if you shill for "post" commie governements and dictators you braindead sack of shit. Also what treason, you commie-loving dipshit? I can say anything I want. I am not giving away governmental secret files. it's no secret that russia is a shithole you dumb cunt.

Don't worry, (((Janusz))), we'll get there sooner or later.

Fuck off ameriniggers, we're full.

>putin is an evil communist dictator and russia is evil for getting trump elected

you sure sound like a leftist shill to me, cuck.

I studied in Moscow for a semester and taught English there at a dyetski sad for a year. Other than all the uzbeks and tajiks, it was a nice city. Everything is so cheap there for an American converting USD to rubles. Moscow's metro is still one of the best ones i have ridden in Europe.
TLDR: Slav country > Brazil

You sure sound like a braindead retard who ensured himself putin is the savior of the west and likes to be a delusional cuck.

Considering I live in a South American shit hole ruled by a dictatorial regime I'd pick the east Slavic shithole every day, unless Muslims lived there of course

South America

2 basic reasons

>Nice weather
>High quality dirt cheap drugs

High quality cheap drugs lol

>waaah putin got trump elected and now hillary wont be able to cuck me waaah

get over it, she lost.

shut up faggot. stop doubling down on your own retardation

As much as being White and not having to learn the language, and my superior Conquistador genetics would play to my advantage in dominating argentinian niggers, I prefer east slavic all the way.

Damn. That looks depressing as fuck. I'd definitely turn into an alcoholic if I lived there. I'd still rather live there than most places in Africa and South America, though.

Gread, now I want to watch the Modifuckers again.

another libtard shill shows up to defend the treasonous russian cuck. What a surprise. the liberal butthurt is real.

Brazil.
It has some good sides(mainly the culture,landscapes etc) , and besides I don't wanna freeze to death.

Lol what the fuck are you even talking you about, retard? Where did Trump ever came up in your retarded brain in this stimulating conversation? I am glad based Trump won. I fought in the meme wars for him. Cure your mentall illness soon, you delusional fucktard.

I don't even know what you're talking about, but your shitposting is ruining this thread. so get out

Youre more likely to die to a gang of whites in Ruskyland than blacks in Brazzersland. /pol will defend this.

You're not even butthurting against real liberal shills right now, retard. I think you're typing too fast and breathing too hard. Take a break before you get a heartattack, underage autist.

sauce?

>im glad trump won I just hate that russia helped him

you are a seriously retarded shill if you think that makes any logical sense.

it's shitposting to support trump? did you misspell tumblr in the address bar you leftist cuck?

>Brazil
>mainly the culture
kek

>not being able to recognize ctr shills

you're either braindead or one of them.

Slavic shithole. We're both white even if there's nothing else in common.

How exactly are you supporting Trump ITT?

uruguay > argentina > slav > brasil/rest of south ama

by supporting russia, libtard.

you will never have Bassarebia back.That is basically the only reason why Romania is in NATO and pro-America

>I just hate that russia helped him

wat, jesus christ, did you pull that out of your ass, you embarrasing sperg? Son, really you need to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y&has_verified=1

Why wouldn't I want to be in an East Slavic country? It's nice and cold, beautiful traditional women with big racks and scrawny but tough brothers. Plus they're fucking fun at parties.

Shithole Brazil with murder and poo in streets plus niggers? Is this even a question?

Both shitholes have their pros and cons. Russians have vodka, Brazilians have delicious cachaça.

all you said about supporting russia is that it's
>the best country on the face of the earth
and then started berating anyone that says otherwise. You've been arguing with people that LIVE IN RUSSIA who've been telling you it isn't so great.

chile > argentina > russia > africa > north korea >>>> north america

i was too lazy. thanks

Haven't visited myself but Polen and Ukraine, seem like interesting places. Maybe Argentina for SA. I'd pass on Brasil though.

at least the weather in Brazil is better

because they are obviously ctr shills. wtf is wrong with you?

It really comes down to whether you wanna endure -40 on the winter or +40 on the summer.

You're basically fucked either way.

Would you move to Brazil, OP?

Do I get to have some money first? Because there's a pretty large German community in southern Brazil that's super white.

you said yourself you hate russia you libtard.

Any thread that mentions Russia at all will inevitably be invaded by self-hating slavs from 2ch. Obviously Russia has its share of structural problems, but these guys can always be identified by the same responses, the same cherry picked pictures in every thread and just an irrational loathing that prevents them from admitting anything positive or even neutral about their countries.

I think it's time to stop feeding the troll

>uruguay > argentina > slav > brasil/rest of south ama
Bolsonaro lover -> this is the worst thing in brazil. Lots and lots of very fucking dumb people.

The city of Pomerode, in Santa Catarina state in Brazil, is very, very German.

U mad bro?

>katsapstan
>Slavic

South America, argentina to be honest.

To one of those sweet german villages.
Maybe even impregnate some native american qt3.14

Nah, I'm cool. Moving soon.

It's too dark to see anything desu

But it's probably what most cities in Poland look like

...Do you hear voices in your head you fucking retard? No one said that to you ITT. I swear to gods, you must have negative iq or smth. You are officialy the dumbest piece of shit I've ever met on Sup Forums in my life. If you're le troll, 2/10 for making me reply. If you're not - I am glad you will never reproduce you son of a drug-addict hooker.

Russia. There aren't any face eating spiders.

Id like to impregante a tribal as well but the diseases scare me

You should stay, and witness Brazil being made great again.

East slavic shithole, at least girls would be better looking.

> No one said that to you ITT.
why are liberals always denying facts? This is just more fake news from the left.

Not Russia or Slavic but I lived in Romania for 2 years and GDP per capita there I believe is lower than Russia. It's one of the lowest in Europe. I miss living there and think it was better than living in America.

Money isn't everything in the world.

post the rest