Pagan appreciation thread

Let's celebrate the REAL white mans religions. And not some kike desert religion. From the Roman and Greek Pantheon to Druidism and Odinism. Get in here! Christcucks need go elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazdânism
wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith--demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/x
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762971/BLT-no-longer-Leo-lion-famous-BLT-bear-lion-tiger-trio-grew-brothers-rescued-15-years-ago-cage-drug-dealer-s-house-passes-away.html
mobile.twitter.com/Team_Travis/status/659768974591283200
youtube.com/watch?v=hsTlDwJ2xhU
jameshannam.com/medievalscience.htm
traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/
culturewars.com/2008/Mammon.htm
ecauldron.net/recongreek.php
hellenion.org/calendar/2014/HellenionCalendar2014.html
flyallnight.com/khaire/DelphicMaxims/maxims.htm
aspisofares.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/st-i-wish-i-had-known/
northvegr.org/
asatru-u.org/beginner/asau-beginner-outline.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_in_Norse_paganism
sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm
ceisiwrserith.com/pier/deities.htm
slavorum.com/forum/index.php?topic=1434.0
slavicpaganism.blogspot.de/2008/09/makosh.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_mythology
pantheon.org/areas/mythology/europe/celtic/articles.html
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13998916/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13981375/#q13981375
heathengods.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
truthforgermans.com/?p=900
norse-mythology.net/
norse-mythology.org/
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/05/15042/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazdânism

The titan god Prometheus, champion of man!

ay yo hol up we wuz odin?

>A national network of progressive faith leaders is calling on President Obama to pardon up to 11 million illegal aliens

>Obama should pardon all “undocumented” immigrants as well as all those – citizens and non-citizens – who are in federal prisons

>The network, based in Oakland, California, says it represents faith leaders in more than 1,000 congregations in 150 U.S. cities and towns who are “committed to changing the world through faith.”

>One of the issues it advocates is to “make neighborhoods safer,” along with fighting for affordable housing, universal healthcare and improved public education.

>Among the organization’s biggest donors are the Ford Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.
AHAHAHAHA

wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith--demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/x

How do christcucks rationalise the rennaissance?

>guys the Sistine Chapel and Paradise Lost aren't white but animal sacrifice is

Yes, we wuz warriors of Odin n sheit.

>Pagans
>White man

Paganism is literally nigger teir Religion and worship. Enjoy those super advanced mud huts.

>when all you wanted was to kill Bowser but you end up worshipping the seven ancient kurdish angels

muh church gave dem smart folk sum shekels n sheit

Did you even look at the picture? Roman and Greek Empire were Pagan.

When things are going good it's because of Christianity and when things go bad it's due to lack of faith, it's always the same. Christianity can do no wrong.

Black Christians in Africa?
>Christianity's not responsible for their utter failure.
Indian Christians in South America?
>Christianity's not responsible for their utter failure.
White Christians in Europe?
>Christianity's responsible for their utter success.

Christianity is solely responsible for any kind of success, but utterly blameless for any kind of failure. It never misses the opportunity to brag about how Europe is dying without it and how Europeans never would have been anything had it not been there. All while simultaneously Ignoring the fact that the Greeks were not Christian, and that the Romans reached their peak glory while they too were not Christian.

Little details, right? I mean what did the Greeks or pre Christian Romans ever do? The truth is Christianity would be nothing without the European people. It owes everything to them. Without them Christianity would be an utter failure, a total embarrassment, and would have zero redeeming qualities. Christianity was great because of Europeans, Europeans were great in spite of it.

STOP LETTING CHRISTIANITY TAKE ALL THE CREDIT FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF EUROPEANS!

Would a lion and a tiger realistically get along?

paganism under threat

daz rite

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762971/BLT-no-longer-Leo-lion-famous-BLT-bear-lion-tiger-trio-grew-brothers-rescued-15-years-ago-cage-drug-dealer-s-house-passes-away.html

Lebanon and the lands of turkey were once ours. Egypt and North Africa were once ours. The city of Alexandria now has a Muslim name. So much was lost, and now only the ruins remain.

They will be destroyed when they no longer bring those countries money. They will be worn away by the wind and rain because those countries do not value them. And yet still the Christian is oblivious to this. Obsessed with the Jewish "holy land". Completely unaware of what was lost by Christians.

Thousands of years of their ancestors wiped away and purposefully forgotten. Hated even, because after all they are "pagan", or some denomination of Christianity they no longer follow.

It's amazing to see the spite and malice the Christian has and would wish on his own ancestors. The hate he has for their stories and myths. The way he ridicules them. It is evil.

They no longer even wish to know what we've all lost. Too busy to worry about those things, they must worry about the words of some non European who came from a non European land and spoke a non European language.

Stonehenge has been ruined by littering hippies and graffiti faggots already anyway.

you are a fucking idiot this is so they can pretend they accidentally came upon the tunnels instead of suppressing knowledge of them

I facepalm every time a christian says Christianity made Europe great, and when I mention the Greeks and Romans and the other successful European civilizations they have nothing to say. They just drop the conversation. It also reminds me how christians contribute everything good to god but everything bad as human failure and that god works in mysterious ways.

>larping

Hey Pagans, what's your grounds for opposing promiscuity, homosexuality, transsexuality, abortion, polygamy etc.? Do you approve of all these things and the advocation of them in public life?

At least non-whites haven't ruined it yet,, r..right?

Imagine belonging to a religion that split Europe permanently into east and west because they couldn't decide on how to best worship a Jew.

It's hilarious, they hate their ancestors. The Christian ones, since for most of them the vast majority of their Christian ancestors were catholic. And the pagan ones, because of course they aren't Christian.

Their ideal version of earth is a garden in which you don't build, you don't invent, you don't do anything but sit and do nothing for all eternity. Their god is always their with them and will always forgive them no matter what they do as long as they feel sorry and ask for forgiveness. Along with all the no one can judge me but god and the original sin, it's just like modern liberalism. White guilt and born with/into privilege is the original sin. And we all know how the liberals hate when you judge people.

Does this god sound like a god man would want? I don't think so. I think it sounds like something that would appeal to women.
>no one can judge me (but god)
>I can always be forgiven for all the shit I pull
>I'm never alone, god is always by my side
>my ideal earth is one in which I sit around all day and do nothing

mobile.twitter.com/Team_Travis/status/659768974591283200

We give up much for knowledge too

So what decides what pagan religion you follow? Where you're born?
Do you have any concept of 'right' and 'wrong' pagan religions as christians etc have concept of heretics/muslims of kuffar etc?.

>I know! I'll pretend non Christians on Sup Forums are all liberals heh heh heh that will surely win me the argument and make me feel oh so good about myself

This is disgusting, why is it allowed?

Christians are the original SJWs, anti science and run on feels.

No, I simply asked for your justifications for opposing these things. Mine are religious, but if I wasn't I wouldnt have any grounds of opposing them.

which paganism do i follow if i'm an american european mutt?

>what's your grounds for opposing promiscuity, homosexuality, transsexuality, abortion, polygamy etc.?
These things make for shitty social cohesion or in the case of transsexuality are outright impossible biologically.

Paganism is apex bc gods are flawed, just like humans. Therefore, if try hard enough, you can live like a god. Very important psychological factor.

>larping
Difference from playing a elf from LOTR and your real ancestors religion. No one is going to dress up like a viking for real battle. Just acknowledge your traditions.

>It's a snownigger tries to validate his savage believes by equivocating them with Greco-Romanism episode

So paganism is just self-help and self-aggrandizement. How are you supposed to cure modernity when you mimic its worst aspects?

Whichever one you want you dumby. You can CHOOSE which religion to follow if you're a pagan. Start researching, pick one that suits you best.

Huts are great in the cold weather and nordics always had pretty low populations, opposite is true for niggers.

>not shown in this picture: the 1200 year gap between the pic at the top and the one at the bottom

That doesn't look like Rome and Athens. And how does that justify your kike religion? Christianity caused millions of European murders and had nothing to do with the renaissance. The white race made christianity great, not the other way around.

>Badmouths Christians
>posts a stave church.

Crusade memes are pretty dope though.

Bc self-confidence and self-belief are key to the greater good. Read Henry David Thoreau.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsTlDwJ2xhU

Comfy house.

Would barbecue a lamb next to it /10

>Badmouths Christians
???

>posts a stave church.
I'm posting northern architecture.

HDT's Self-Reliance to be specific.

X'ian, mooslm, hindu, etc all lock you into a defeated, pre-determined mindset. "God will take care of me, I don't need to advance."

This. Bump.

My problem with paganism is there is not enough remaining material for religious worship.
Most modern pagans use religious texts that were originally made in the 60s.
It's like a white man's version of Kwanzaa.
Pathetic desu.

You mean because of the advancements in technology made possible because because of Christian thought?

jameshannam.com/medievalscience.htm

>That doesn't look like Rome and Athens.

Because I wasn't talking about them?

>And how does that justify your kike religion?

How do you justify praising nords and germanics for the accomplishments of the Greco-Romans, which you were only able to emulate because of the Christianization of both.

>Christianity caused millions of European murders

[Citation needed]

Not like the noble Nords who attacked Rome and sold other Europeans into Arab slavery.

>and had nothing to do with the renaissance.

You Mean the Carolingian Renaissance? The 12th Century Renaissance? The Italian Renaissance? All of which were largely directed by churchmen.

>The white race made christianity great, not the other way around.

Without Christianity, the west would have been nothing but barbarians worshipping trees.

People are more self-confident now, and it doesn't seem to be working.

Can you suggest any other based videos besides Varg?

And yet the West advanced during times of piety and dwindled in times of secularism.

back to israel mudslime

Are these whites?

traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/

>Neo-Pagans would have you believe that it was the Ancient Romans and the Medieval Church that initiated a war of extermination against the religiously tolerant pagans in a paroxysm of imperialism. This is an absurd claim; first blood was drawn by the Teutons. After smashing the thriving Hallstate Culture (Earliest known celtic civilization), these unquenchable pagans poured over the Alps into the Roman province in Cisalpine Gaul. The tribes who invaded Roman lands were the Cimbri and Teutoni; at the battles of Noreia and Arausio they smashed two Roman armies. This tide of the Northmen was finally stopped by Marius at the battles of Aquae Sextiae and Vercellae. All future Roman wars were seen in this light of preventing a repeat of the Cimbri and Teutoni invasion.

>Not being satisfied with destroying the Western Roman Empire, the Northmen sought to destroy its successor, the Holy Roman Empire. This is where McNallan’s claim of defensive war is absurd. If the Viking raids were retribution for the Saxon wars, which is an invalid assumption of pagan solidarity–a concept foreign to their tribal life–why was Lindisfarne (founded by St. Aiden) sacked in 793 and the numerous Irish and Christian Saxon monasteries looted and burnt to the ground? What offense had they committed against the Norse? None! McNallan is just making a specious justification for genocide. The inhabitants of the Hebrides and the Picts of Eastern Scotland did not survive the Viking raids. The great Irish civilization was extirpated, never to revive. The Anglo-Saxons under Alfred and his successors and the Kings of West Frankia barely held off the savage hordes of the north. The 10th and 11th centuries saw the gradual absorption of England into the Norse Empire, until King Cnut ruled, but by that time Cnut and Denmark were already Christian.

>kike desert religion
Ah, I see you know nothing about the history of the white race.

Paganism is Satanism. You are owned by the kikes. Please wake up, stop worshiping fallen angels. Please God, help these people see.

>made possible because because of Christian thought
Oh look, exactly what was talking about

>“Hellenism,” Lady Renouf announced after she had served Shamir and me a cup of tea, “is what makes our discussion possible.” We didn’t need anything else, certainly not Jewish fairy tales about a vindictive God who should be dragged to the Hague and charged with crimes against humanity and genocide.

>I replied by reminding Lady Michele that that the most famous convert to Hellenism was Julian the Apostate, who thought he could wash the effect of baptism from his person with the blood of bulls and ended up conniving with the Jews in their attempt to rebuild the Temple. Hellenism was another word for magic and mumbo jumbo. Greek philosophy, even in its pure state, as when it came from the lips of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle was incapable of saving itself from decadence. The only thing that had saved Logos as discovered by Greeks like Plato and Aristotle was Christianity and its fusion with the Hebrew scriptures by thinkers like St. Augustine.

culturewars.com/2008/Mammon.htm

Without the synthesis of Aristotle and Christian theology made possible by the Scholastics, there is no modern science.

FOR HELLENISMOS:

www.theoi.com

ecauldron.net/recongreek.php

hellenion.org/calendar/2014/HellenionCalendar2014.html

flyallnight.com/khaire/DelphicMaxims/maxims.htm

aspisofares.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/st-i-wish-i-had-known/

FOR ASATRU:

northvegr.org/

asatru-u.org/beginner/asau-beginner-outline.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_in_Norse_paganism

www.sunnyway.com/runes/

FOR KEMETICISM:

sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm

FOR PROTO-INDO EUROPEAN PAGANISM:

ceisiwrserith.com/pier/deities.htm

FOR SLAVIC PAGANISM:

slavorum.com/forum/index.php?topic=1434.0

slavicpaganism.blogspot.de/2008/09/makosh.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_mythology

FOR CELTIC PAGANISM:

pantheon.org/areas/mythology/europe/celtic/articles.html

If you have any more useful links you wish to have added in the next OP, just post 'em!

Link to the old threads:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13998916/
(Lots of stuff about Nordic/Slavic Paganism)

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13981375/#q13981375
(lots of stuff about Hellenismos)

NOTE: We pagans are mostly polytheists. So monotheists like Christians, we know you don't agree with our religion and we know what you think of us. But please keep it to yourself, thanks. This is a thread where we want to discuss /our/ beliefs, so if you want to talk about your faith, feel free to open your own threads! Have a nice day and gods bless you!

Hard to tell with that picture size but it's pretty certain that some were.

Lots of free reading material here.

heathengods.com/

Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals.

Germanians do not racemix.
>Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations..."

Germanians are racially pure and healthy.
>In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germanians hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
>He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germanians Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots
>The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)

>Christian theology
Which part of it was necessary for modern science?

The Romans and many even older civilizations had a complex and effective system of law. Before that, various systems of right and wrong have always existed stretching far far back into pre history to our earliest human ancestors. The idea that civilization before Christianity was a chaotic and orderless mess is a ludicrous one, and completely baseless. You have simply to look at the battles they fought and the things they built, such as their massive water/sewer systems and aqueducts to see that they were anything but orderless.

And as for right and wrong, how does anyone seek to find those things? By a process of trial and error, common sense, and most importantly, by studying history to see both the triumphs and the failures of our ancestors. To both gain a greater appreciation for their struggles, which in turn legitimizes our need and inspires our will to continue that struggle. And to learn from their mistakes in the hope that we do not make them again.

truthforgermans.com/?p=900
What did they mean by this?

Not a fair comparison, again population was very low in the north compared to Rome, there were no resources for big cities, Romans outside cities lived in huts too.
Stop bullying Germanics

People are haunted every day by petty anxieties. They are not running from death, rather rejection and "what will that stranger will say to me." Not self confident. Alexander the Great traced his lineage back to Heracles, and firmly believed it. He didn't worry about disappointing some god, because he had god's blood. His confidence, self-determined destiny, and fearlessness of death shaped the entire world. Modern day self-confidence is nowhere near this. How many people you know act as if it were impossible to fail?

ITT trying to revive dead cousins of pooinloo religion

Just move on. The old gods were slain by Jesus, and now that Jesus has reverted back to his true form of Moloch, Kek will slay Jesus.

This is your brain on kosher education and tv.

Rome's height was when it was Christian.
Europes height was when it was Christian.
USA's height was when it was Christian.
>China is set to be the most Chrisitan nation on Earth.

Can you guess where this is going?

>implying Kek isn't a cousin of pooinloo religion as well
>implying that his return doesn't indicate the (possible) revival of all old gods

Before or after the Enlightenment and/or deminishment of the clergy's power?

>Can you guess where this is going?
China's going to get visited by Shuromo Shekeruberugo

>People are more self-confident now, and it doesn't seem to be working.

Our society is plagued by anxiety and unhealthy mental disturbances. The last thing we are is confident.

>Rome's height was when it was Christian

wew

I agree with the other 2 though

Norse Mythology:

norse-mythology.net/

norse-mythology.org/

>www.theoi.com
Don't really care about Pagan LARPing, but that site is based as fuck. My go-to source for Greek mythology.

On-topic, I see Greek lore the exact way I see Christian lore, with the added bonus of it being an origin myth for my ethnic kins instead of a different group of people. It's silly to hold any religious beliefs towards these fairy-tales, but they are worth studying, contemplating and growing up with.

Religiously, Christianity is just fine. The Neoplatonic concept of God is perfectly compatible with Christianity's God. Once you remove the Old Testament from its body and emphasize the ethnic elements and practices of Greek Orthodoxy, it's a fine religion.

Thanks m8.

bump

>he's a norse pagan
>he worships his god by inserting his fist into his boyfriend's ass

The idea that the universe is ordered and comprehensible.

Not an argument.

Daily reminder the "Christians fed to the lions by Romans" is literally Christian victimhood anti-Roman propaganda and no such thing ever happened.

Christianity is opposed to Moloch.

>comparing white peoples houses to nigger houses

Wow really makes me wonder if the vikings weren't just black people.

>Wants to show the superiority of paganism
>Shows a picture of Christians demonstrating their undying faith even in the face of death

ROMANZE WUZ GUD BOI IN SHEEITT

Already existed before Christianity, so truly a case of

One is thousands of years ago.
The other is today.

Keep trying to divide white people into smaller segments, Jews....

Except that the persecution happened.

thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/05/15042/

>The idea that the universe is ordered and comprehensible.

How do you think the Egyptians built their pyramids? How do you think the ziggurats were built? How do you think trade routes were established and auquducts going for thousands and thousands of feet were built? By magic? By chance?

Daily reminder that Nordic "gods" are complete shit.

Greco-Roman pantheon is the one true religion of the white man.

Deus Vult? Deus Vult.
Filthy pagans will die just the same as filthy Muslims and Jews.

>Christianity is opposed to Moloch.
Get a load of this newfag

>Already existed before Christianity
Not in the systemic way it did in the middle ages,, or the scientific method would have arisen sooner.

Kek is Jesus.