WW1 & WW2 the Cause of the CUCK

According to the high estimates for global deaths due to WW2 sitting at around 85 million. That means there were on average 29 people dying every second for 6 years.

Millions of young alpha males (and their DNA) died in WW1 and then only 30 years later millions more were wiped from the face of the earth during WW2.

I put it to you young Cuck that you are the seed of the losers who were too scared to fight. You are the offspring of the geeks who were doing signals and avoiding front line confrontation. As a consequence the West is now dominated by women and faggoty men who celebrate their lack of male attributes like a badge of cuckoldry.

The World Wars were a eugenics programme that destroyed the Alpha Male of the west!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow I never looked at it from this angle. Thanks for the new redpill.

I always figured this was obvious

Except the countries that lost almost no one are just as cucked as the ones that lost millions. Look at Sweden. They weren't even in the war.

I've had the same thoughts aswell. Both world wars had a large effect on the population (demography and genetic level).

Everytime I watch a documentary about a war I can't help but think about all that top class European DNA getting shot in Stalingrad or Normandy.

This is something I don't get. Sweden didn't fight in a single world war and hardly colonized Africa.

But they still have this white guilt shit???

Sweden was cucked from the beginning, broder.

War is counter productive on a genetic level. Lost blood can be regenerated but only fools would wish for a total full blown war world war style

Shut the fuck up you filthy bong! Only because u island jews sat on your island and send your young bydlos to save the jews from their fate ,doesnt mean we didnt fight with everything we had

My grandfathers both fought lost both brothers to some filthy partisans ,both of them killed enemy soldiers and both did make children. Almost every german man fought unlike in your cuck central where u decided to fuck us only because you had nothing to lose.

Should not have invaded Poland friend.

>losers too scared to fight
Moron our grandparents were BARRED from fighting, you loser.

My paternal grandfather was too young for ww2 lel, but actually went to Korea briefly. My maternal I have no clue lol, he was south afrikanner

Ah if only things were that simple, first day on pol?

Its a lot more than the wars
youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA
Its social engineering is what it is, okay

As are you.

Cuck.

Shouldn't have aided the Russians and bongs.

holy shit, ive never thought about it like this. Fuck thats based

This actually Made me think thanks op

Uh, my grandfather served and survived in WWII. You can speak for yourself if you want to, though.

My grandpa and his brother were both pilots in ww2. The brother stayed in long enough to be a major general and got out after his plan to carpet bomb the North Vietnamese was denied.

Pretty alpha, if you ask me.

Not sure why you would ever assume this is engineered rather than biological

Fuck off faggot

My grand dad lied about his age to join WW2 because he wasn't old enough.

Wound up crawling around on the front lines in Egypt and Italy repairing communication lines.

He was shot once and killed a couple Italians/Germans (I know because he brought home a German pistol, SS knife and other things.

Don't you call my grandfather a cuck you pommy piece of shit.

God you cant even keep primitive Muslims out of the UK and you want to call our ancestors cucks?

my grand daddy was a navigator on b-17's. bombed nazi ball bearing plants. op is a retarded fag.

So what are we going to do about it? Being alpha breaks the chains of morality. Morality is the keystone of civilization. This is why it's hard to be a man of virtue who also loves to have sex with a lot of different women. To raise kids to be strong, but also work your ass off. To be loyal to a woman is to be loyal to the divorce courts.

I will tell you it's only a matter of time until a majority of men go absolutely batshit insane dealing with today's society. I can't see any other alternative.

Why do you dumb fucks think this is about you personally. You sound like dumb defensive boomers being introduced to basic statistics.

Great Grandfater fought for Germany in WWI.

Joined freikorps after, tortured and killed commies.

Weimar ran him down for being too brutal.

He immigrated to the US.

My family still celebrates our RRDS heritage.

1. 5% of those who served died.
2. your idea only alpha males died indicates you are retarded.

You missed the whole point faggot

They had to you faggot. That's like if Mexico started raping our citizens on the boarder because jews paid their government to give the okay. The U.S. would annihilate their military to restore order to the country's boarder. The same happened with Poland. Learn your history newfag

Most of my ancestry from that time managed to survive, and fought in both wars.

>I have never heard of the baby boom

The baby boom was directly because of military men impregnating their wives before leaving to go fight, and when they returned. The population of the USA went up 60% entirely from these alphas in just a few years.

Your point is shit.

Exactly.

My grandfather came home and had 6 kids.