rense.com/Datapages/satanicdata.htm
threatcrowd.org/domain.php?domain=cometpingpong.com
youtube.com/watch?v=eozmuiXcsS0
wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
youtu.be/koB-nIEF-T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look it's
>a mere leaf

Duh

im still very suspicious

I disagree.

GTFO James
The evidence is there.

was*
They've definitely cleaned house since the whole thing started.

>80% Pretentious liberal elitists don't understand how inappropriate modern art is
>10% poorly worded emails
>10% faggots on instagram

The connection to Comet always seemed tenuous. But there's something fucking weird in the emails.

sage leaf

Fpbp

no

Basically this, those emails were really fucking weird

If it was nothing why did the media collectively shit itself over it immediately and constantly?

Why don't they behave the same regarding flat-earth theories and chemtrails?

>implying Podesta the Molesta doesnt fuck children

Pizzagate is real. Pizzagate caused the NWO to create the fake news meme. It came into a full perfect circle when Trump used their propaganda weapon against them when he called out CNN as being fake news.

No, it was a pizza. Duh.

If it had just been a meme, the media and the elites wouldn't have been so desperate and tripping over themselves to try and discredit it.

No.

No, it's obvious they're involved with pedophilia and satanism. People knew about Jimmy Savile's pedophilia and many others, but guess what, because these sick freaks have all the power in society, they'll just continue raping kids. And people who dismiss this and are unable to connect the dots are the one's who are ultimately responsible.

*ones

no

wearechange.org/james-alefantis-threatens-pizzagate-researcher-ryan-oneal/

especially since james took these videos off of youtube for a "copyright" claim

Ah yes, satanism. That thing that's totally real and can grant you mystical powers, completely the same as praying to God.

hey remember this cheesebay thing? What happened to it? Probably nothing, because fucking moron normies can't handle the truth and allow these sick criminals to continue raping children.

Not really, the owner is probably a pedophile.

Fucking leaf, the people at Voat have dug up some YUGGEE pieces linked together with comet and you didn't bother to look before posting or because you're just a fucking leaf.

lol, what else do you call this? It's an insane cult of child sacrifice, this kind of collective psychosis has existed always throughout history.

^

This, without Pizzagate there is no "Fake News" with no fake news Trump could have never used it. The whole thing is fucking fucking beautiful in its serendipity.

On the topic of CPP, it's a well connected faggot's pet project/business. He obviously has funding from other undisclosed sources. No one gives two fucks about the owner of some random pizza place, but somehow everyone on the hill knows this pederast. He'll walk away clean as a whistle though because nothing actionable was brought to the table.

Nope
>Day of the Rake

fucking leafs

Leaves going to bat for demonic-tier pedophile rings now.

Day of the Rake soon.

I'm vaguely suspicious but skeptical. I don't need pizzagate itself to be real to know that pedophile rings and child trafficking happens in the upper echelons of civilized society.

It's like the Trump/Russia thing. There's no truly slam dunk evidence against Trump but there's enough circumstantial evidence to be suspicious.

You guys opening a Comet Ping Pong in Canada or something now, James?

youtu.be/nGjC-HDNkxs?t=2m50s

who cares, enjoy some legal pizza

This was Sup Forums edition of fake news.

(1 post by this ID)

If it weren't for the pizzagate investigation, there would be a lot of corruption I wasn't aware of.

Where does this power come from? Might it be time to take it back?

It looks like a stock image you pulled from Google. Uh oh! Someone dressed up in robes! Better go arrest them before their witch-satan-powers kick in. Maybe your god could use a child sacrifice so you can obtain the super-powers to fight such a heinous evil.

In the US during the 80s we were arresting people for this sort of thing. Child sacrifices, satanism, abuse, child slavery, etc. And guess what? None of it was fucking real then either.

Nope, it's real and they abuse kids.

>pizza place
>can't fucking make a simple pizza
pic fucking related

Hang the pedos
Justice soon
MAGA

>Alefantis threatens to kill some nobody that is researching him
>Alefantis owns property with access to the tunnels
>Claims there's a basement in a previous news article
>People ask him about the pedo shit and tunnel system and he denies them
>Next thing we know, some actor from North Carolina brings an (((unknown long assault weapon))) to ask questions and leave peacefully
>No one mentions how the street camera was moved to block view or how it was moved back the following day
>No one mentions how the street was blocked off before the incident even happened
>No one mentions how apparent (((eye witnesses))) can't even keep their stories straight or consistent
>No one knows what weapon he had, if he fired a round, aimed it at people, or made threats or not
>All we know for sure is he had what looked to be a long weapon, walked into a room, and walked out after being told there was no basement
>Poor innocent pizzaguys
>Ranking in top 50 most powerful people in DC
>Because another restaurant owner is on the list, this means obviously pizzaguy#1 is innocent XD
>Pizzaguy donates millions to the DNC and to Hillary
>His boyfriend is Brock, who owns CTR
>CTR is funded by Soros
>Pizzaguy is indirectly linked to Soros
>People keep telling us it's nothing

Any one who thought there was actual pedophilia going on at Comet Ping Pong is a fucking retard.

It's just a place to scout out children to recruit.

There's plenty of other evident of elitist pedo rings.

Is it true that having a mustaches makes you a pedophile?

The investigation runs further, just not here in Sup Forums:
> rense.com/Datapages/satanicdata.htm

The "fake news" meme, even if nothing else, would be worth it...

But I hope that by closing and cleaning that satanic Comet Pizza we actually helped to save some real children, because (((they))) very probably started to be more cautious and made some break in their deeds...

And __possibly__ it can lead to Trump's cleanup of malfunctioning law enforcement which would actually help many...

Let's see, how will it evolve...

The dumbest fucking thing from 2016 award is 'pizzagate'.

Yes, absolutely, it's time to take it back. The power comes from hiding knowledge and information from the general public, that's the whole thing with occultism. They hoard the knowledge for themselves while pushing disinformation and lies to the population, dumbing us down to make us more easily controllable. Now some of us are aware of what's going on and there's a mass awakening, so the power is being taken back... But Trump's not going to do it, he and Alex Jones are zionist shills. The Jesuits, the Jews and the royal families of Europe are the real power structure.

It was a big giant false flag made to make people not take any of the emails seriously.

Though I don't doubt there are elite pedos out there.

Comet ping pong and Tony's Podesta's "favorite artist" seem out of touch with the average persons sensibilities

did you forget that CTR is owned by david? James's boyfriend

Is it kind of weird working at Comet Pizza?

Sigh. This is the Spirit cooking stuff the Podestas were going to. I'm not saying it's illegal to do some bizarre occult blood rituals, but it is illegal to rape children and that's what these people are doing.

>Satanism doesn't exist
Tell that to actual Satanists.
>She's a self-admitted witch and Satanist
>Better point out how she could just be dressing up spooky for attention or artistic purposes
>Thinking supernatural stuff exists means you're an idiot
Agreed. You really should tell them that. I mean it. Maybe you could open their eyes so they'd STOP FUCKING KILLING CHILDREN FOR FAKE SUPERNATURAL POWERS, YOU DAFT CUNT.

Just because we don't believe in that horse shit doesn't mean they're not doing stupid fucking shit. It doesn't mean they don't believe in it. What sort of backwards ass enabling logic have you been smoking, hippie? Holy shit.

Child murderers? Haha that can't be real because I don't believe in crime! - (You)

Somebody explain this shit:

Look at the leaf nodes

Operation Flicker.

Honestly it seemed more like their drug-deal spot to me. The email code words and such.

Well listen, if they are actually hurting children then I'm absolutely for stopping them. But we need some evidence man. Like hard evidence so the media can't cover that shit up.

It was mostly real. We got some things wrong.

Yes, exactly, well said.

No. Pizzagate is real. The Clinton foundation is about human trafficking and pedophilia.

private void MultPageHline( lin )
H_Line *lin;
{
if( not fwrite( lin, sizeof( H_Line ), 1, hfile ) )
It was a big giant false flag made to make people not take any of the emails seriously.

Though I don't doubt there are elite pedos out there.

Comet ping pong and Tony's Podesta's "favorite artist" seem out of touch with the average persons sensibilities Crash(name ) "write to '%s' failed", 2, tmpFiles[ HLINEFILE ].;

POO IN IT youtube.com/watch?v=eozmuiXcsS0

this and more
>None of it was fucking real
dutroux affair
wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U

>1 post by this ID

Pizzg is the very best litmus test for shills. Anyone with half a brain can tell something wrong is going on. I'll bet some shill might reply to this post. Wanna know the only appropriate reaction to shills? Ignore them, completely.

Hey, don't talk that way about the perfectly natural wifi garden! Or the honorable and decent Kamehameha School! How dare you criticize Fred Flintstone for all he has YABADABADONE for that community!

If you shills didn't keep bringing it back up to dismiss it yet another time, only confirming our suspicion, maybe we would.

But you just keep doing it.

>C code accidentally quining

lol

>Ignore them, completely.
great work retard

The elites will probably win this one. Simply because taking down the suspects would result in the largest political mess in modern history. No one will be the one pulling out that one brick.

Are the conversations between O'Neal and Alefantis real in this?

If so, that's fucking terrifying

the ritual traffic, rape, torture, and murder of children by politicians and bankers will end
it will end in magnificent bloodshed
we're talking about wholesale high profile assassinations
shills like you will not be spared
you've brought down the wrath of god upon yourselves

I've always been a rational and logical type. I myself have solved numerous conspiracy theories even back in '04 when NASA immediately changed their website when I figured them out and called them out.

My sixth sense never failed me in these many years but Pizzagate just didnt click for me. I knew nothing will come out of it but pure "HABBENING" threads resolving in nothing.

People went so far that they have started to literally grasp to anything just to prove a point. Look a banana on a wallpaper, clearly a pedo ring connected to the banana industry. In moments like these you lose ration and logic. I believe it's fake. I cant be sure but Im never wrong.

Many people are parents themselves and it seems hardly possible that they chop off kids heads then come home and hug their kids and watch Full House.

completely
and completely.

Why does this happen?

Praise KEK pbuh
Shadilay
nice prophecy

Alefantis is threatening the children of investigators and you want to say there's nothing? Fuck right off, OP.

Jesus christ. I guess if you're ever gunna do this investigative shit, best to keep yourself anonymous and don't use personal emails/accounts.

what the fuck

he did the opposite.
as long as people are talking about him, he can't "disappear"

Good chance youtube will just delete his channel, if they haven't already.

They deleted the important videos

Explain this, then:

Comet may or may not be transaction point. But Alefantis is most definitely a kidee pimp.

There's a high % chance this is just a drug/money laundering ring with some sort of "(((mob)))" connections. He admitted in the threat video that "everything they say about him is true"

That's a picture of the occultist that the Clinton's bankrolled. That's not debatable, that's a real thing that happened that they're open to talking about

What exactly am I supposed to be looking at ?

youtu.be/koB-nIEF-T4

Definitely real.

Look at the name of the leaf nodes connected to comet ping pong and explain why they would have a subdomain called that

The bitter reality is that pizzagate comes from permitting homosexuals and their admirers to run amuck in government politics who are permissive of everything else. Pingpong pizza is degenerate and creepy even if they arent raping small children.

Fuck the self hating liberals, trannies and queer cock holsters of pol

Can't wait on AG Sessions, you shills defend pedos...

That was my feeling on it. Seems more like drugs.

So what? Dressing up is not a crime. Hell, being a member of the Satanic Church is not a crime. It only exists to make fun of people like you anyway.

Holy shit no. There is definitely something going on.

>threatcrowd.org/domain.php?domain=cometpingpong.com

why would anyone name their domain 'pedophile-pizza'?
honest question. I believe it's real, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Perhaps the brazenness of it would serve to make their clients feel as though the arrangement was well protected by tptb.

Only if you were born after 1970.

By the way, these satanists are also sacrificing animals in a nearby park.

I dont see any weird name or Im looking at the wrong thing. Care to show me ?

A few retarded posts and a false flag from an actor criminal does not negate the entire Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ investigation

lmfao this is amazing

You couldn't be better at convincing people this is completely fake. Are you a hill shill?