If HIV is a sign of degeneracy why is it so much more common in Russia

If HIV is a sign of degeneracy why is it so much more common in Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.ru/regions/2016/11/2/352558.html
kff.org/news-summary/russia-will-not-use-hiv-spending-to-fund-needle-exchange-methadone-therapy-reuters-reports/
politico.com/story/2016/08/under-pences-leadership-response-to-heroin-epidemic-criticized-as-ineffective-226759
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IVing drugs

gay russians

Sergei sharing his krokodil needle with his friends

Because they butt fucked ukraine

In Russia safety is optional. That goes for all things.

krokodil

russians trully are the saviours of the white race, just as pol told me!

That still doesn't get across the idea that they are the last bastions of traditional civilisation either though really does it.

>Europe
>Russia
I'm confused. When did this happen? At any rate, this should be evidence that Russia is in no way, European. I mean, the demographics of Europe should be indicative of that fact.

Russia is a degenerate country you fucking moron. Putin is basically a neocon.

desomorphine and russia's niggers are documented unlike the rest of yurop

You just answered your own question

Heroin users.

Opium trade corridor from Afghanistan to central Russia funded and backed by the CIA

Large part of russians are utterly degenerates but the difference with the West is that these behaviors are not glorified by the medias, the politics and the market.

The thing isn't that the number is huge, but that it grows.

It happens only in countries that refuse to offer proper public treatment - in Poland, Turkey and Russia. All three are standing as bastions against degeneracy.

It's an embarrassment.

>muhh USA caused innocent yuri to do drugs

>Why is something degenerate more common in a degenerate country?
Just look at the number of mudshits these slavic cucks have

bad hygiene

We didn't have druggies until after the collapse of the USSR.

Thanks, REAGAN.

Russia contains pockets of degeneracy as a permanent red pill to the rest of the population. The reason pussy riot/any sjwliberal movement get their teeth kicked in by regular people the moment they go outside is because of things like that.

Imagine if Germany had a town of crazy niggers that kept them racist and hostile to refugees how much better off they'd be.

Maybe it's time for another revolution?

>He fell for the degeneracy meme

Tippity top kek.

This, this is also a small-but-rising issue in the States because of the opioid epidemc, so I heard.

Standing against some imaginary degeneracy is more important than public health.

Because tons of people don't know what a fucking condom is

krokodil in areas where people earn 130$/month and lack of criminal punishment for use of any drugs

Because katsapstan is asiatic hellhole.

>lives in a poorer, shittier, dumber version of Russia

the HIV in russia is not from gay sex but from drug use problems. russia has been in a limbo ever since the soviet union collapsed. the spirit and nationalism of the ww2 is long gone. no more great battles to be won, no more enemies on your doorstep. depressed miserable existence.

they'll wake up sooner or later though, probably when the west is dumb enough to attack them again

Because most of the people here don't give a damn about their health and live their lives as if there is no danger from drugs, unprotected sex and eating and drinking qustinable food and water. You moght be surprised to know that most of the people live in the middle of 1960's here.
They just don't give a damn about their personal healthcare at all. Once I was in a hospital with problems of blood presure and there was a guy almost next to me whom appeared to have Hepatitis B. And one can get a free vaccination against Hepatitis B because it's paid by the state. And seeing him made me take that vaccination and check my blood for analyzes.
And friend of mine who works as a doctor told me story once. He had a case of a woman who had HIV and she was expecting a child. As a doctor he told her not to waste any time and get FREE treatment to protect not yet to be born child against HIV. Usually it helps in 99,99% cases. And she refused telling him that he had made it all up trying to shame her and take her child away. What happens next is that she continued to refuse taking the medecation and was taken by the mental hospital doctors who were not very kind and shoved that medication into her in a very hard way.

It's just doesn't work in Russia - everyone needes to be beaten up personaly by Putin in order to make poeple care about their health. And only a year ago our goverment started to spend lots of money for treatment against HIV.

So this is really sad.

Wow, that explains a lot. Thank you for your insight.

Ukraine and Russia had the same HIV rates ten years ago, and both had none in the end of the 1980s.

The difference is, katsaps want degenerates dead. As do the Poles and the Turks.

Basically this.

>letting nature take it's toll on fags and degenerate slumlords like they deserve
>an embarrassment

Top kek. The real embarrassment is when we pay 100k a year for some fag's HIV meds. Let their disease spread and mark the degenerates.

>HIV is a sign of degeneracy
HIV is a national heritage, cyka. Just as 47th chromosome, HIV is our cultural tie.

Because a lot of the country is fucking degenerate. They strive to be better though, unlike the West which is undergoing a race to the bottom.

>HIV is our cultural tie
Not it's not. Thank this man, he was very progressive and pro-West.

Originally? Because HIV outbreak coincided with collapse of USSR and breakdown of the public health system, so it wasn't properly contained. Due to poverty and depression drug use exploded in 90s, which helped spread the virus. And now it's mostly inertia, government not taking the problem seriously until recently, and, like poster above said, people not caring enough about their health. Drug users are still the main spread vector, and most affected regions by far are South Siberia and Urals - aka, the gateway for Afghan drug trade.

A shitty healthcare system. It wasn't perfect during soviet times but at least it worked. But after our government's genius reforms it's just falling apart all across the country, and the government just doesn't care. Add to that drugs from Afghanistan and shitskins/chinks from Central Asia.

Fags don't really have much to do with it. Problem is caused first by drug addicts, and second by the kind of retards who have unprotected sex with their low life friends, some of whom inevitably do drugs.

>blaming everything on Yeltsin 25 years after
>when everyone knows that (((Ukraine))) was behind it
dni.ru/regions/2016/11/2/352558.html

Wow thats messed up, I guess all those years of mistreatment by the jews killed the sense of self worth amongst many russians.

I hope it can be turned around

Underrated post

Drug addicts, Stacies and Chads.
I don't know why are people so stupid. In every fucking school, every year, doctors read a lecture about how not to get AIDS. Yet they still do.

Because 'Russia is against degeneracy' meme is fucking retarded.

Russia and other Soviet states had zero HIV rates in the 1980s.

We want it to drop back to zero, hence we refuse to offer treatment for those in need and want them die in the streets. This is very simple.

Further proof PJW is a dumbass

Why do russians all get aids?
Is it such a shithole?

Why do you blame HIV epidemic on the Russian way of living?

It struck us when we listened to shitty advisers from the Democratic party.

no needles are provided to druggies, no free contraception

if you're slutting around AIDS is your reward

They refuse to fund needle exchange programs.

kff.org/news-summary/russia-will-not-use-hiv-spending-to-fund-needle-exchange-methadone-therapy-reuters-reports/

Our future VP made the same mistake in Indiana, but later corrected himself.

politico.com/story/2016/08/under-pences-leadership-response-to-heroin-epidemic-criticized-as-ineffective-226759

IV drugs and secret unprotected gay sex.

Interesting theory. Why in that case are our countries so cucked when in the us you literally do have that - Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore etc. And so do we in the Uk with the Pakis

Hate to break it to you m8 but with HIV rates like that there has to be an epidemic of "undercover brothers'.

drugs, lots of drugs, Krokodil

Shows what happens when you criminalize an activity, like homosexuality in Russia is. You drive the activities into the underground, and do not cause them to cease, but to fester. Russia has brought this onto themselves with their archaic policies on drugs and homosexuality. If doing drugs and having gay sex are criminal, then people engaging in them will rarely publicly seek help for accompanying issues from the behaviors.

Fag.

>Russia has brought this onto themselves with their archaic policies on drugs and homosexuality
Liberal BS. It doesn't explain even a part of it.

Look at the HIV rates of the countries from the former Eastern bloc, they are among the lowest in Europe Russia had a great treason inside the country, and it has something to do with the USSR and the Cold War.
We don't want to just "contain" contaminated, we want to eradicate the degeneracy to the roots. And others will follow our example. Look at Poland, they're pretty successful at it.