Don't you get it now, DRUMPFKINS? THIS is why many are afraid and unable to cope with the fact that your fascist P.O...

Don't you get it now, DRUMPFKINS? THIS is why many are afraid and unable to cope with the fact that your fascist P.O.S is now president of this country. He is such a blowhard prick that he can't even take minor criticisms about him without getting upset or even going on a 30 tweet Twitter tirade over Alec Baldwin! I won't feel bad for you if you regret this horrible decision you made because YOU voted for this. THIS is what you voted for.

should say when a man is able to MAKE abuse with a smile

saged

Deal with it nigger kike

You are incorrect.

No I will NOT.
#NotMyPresident

oh, noes, he made a twitter remark, it's the holocaust all over again! 60 quadrillion dead!

What are you going to do about it?

That's not a good comparison, and you don't even get the point...
Try harder

this is how you end up with a cuckold for a president

a man willing to take abuse will allow his people to be abused before his eyes

a real man stands and fights for his people as himself

I'm sure that's what Alexander the Great would do.

Idiots don't realize there's more than one successful archetype for a leader

When your entire idea of character revolves around how you deal with being a victim you're going to be an awful leader regardless

And......?

Sad but true

If you didn't get it:
He will not be a good presidnet.
Get it now?

Anyone else notice how many moron libshits are on here lately? I think Sup Forums has finally gone mainstream.

Also this

It's been all smiles since nov 8th

he's already the best president since before Reagan
can't wait til he's inaugurated

((((((Rebbe Nachman of Bratslav))))))

Hillary Lost.

Still Winning.

Thank You.

happens every year

reverse summer

idiots who only found out about this place from people at school

time to show them why their ideology is crap like we do every year and by summer they'll be the ones posting pics of gas chambers to trigger the newfags

the circle of life

No need to get all upset, this is all part of the President Trump reality show. Get some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the next four years.

If you enjoy WWE wrestling, you are going to love the spectacle put before us by the Trump voters. Thanks guys.

>yidquotes
OY VEY

you should hate him. if he would ignore abuse, people would say he ignores the concerns of the people.

Being accused of the things that they have said about him is minor criticism???? You're stupid

A strong leader shall never show his weakness

Get out of white countries

>Bend over and take it or I won't give you good boy points
Real will to power doesn't give a fuck about approval

And when you slap a lion he's gonna bite your fucking head off

wanted to say
>you just hate him.

the only reason hillary took it with a smile was because she was drugged to the eyeballs

>be OP
>typical kikebook retard who thinks most complex issues can be explained with a short, appealing phrase

How are you going to criticize Trump when your ID is literally KKK? Get out of here you hypocrite racist trash!

Sorry. How can I change it? I had no control in making it

I don't recall Obama smiling once in response to criticism. In 8 years.

I don't know he seems to be smiling quite a bit these days.

This is so fucking crazy.

Like, I'm someone who actually doesn't have very thick skin. I don't think I have thin skin, but definitely not thick. And when I imagine being in Trump's position, I am completely amazed at the way he handles the barrage of abuse he receives.

This meme that Trump has "thin skin" is hilarious and likely just leftists projecting. I've never seen someone more heavily vilified by the media than Trump. He's not "frothing at the mouth" when he hits back. Sometimes he doesn't handle it as well as he could, but nobody is perfect.

Then GTFO

>- Literally Who

>woah why isn't he letting us beat up on him? Doesn't he know if he fights back we win?
>any negative comment about King Nigger is racist

NO.

Jesus you're a fucking baby.

Don't be such a sore loser broh
Just embrace the process bro
Grow up and face reality br
B

>There is a timeline where Trump made all congressional elections done via cage match in the parking lot.

Then go to to Europe, tear up your passport on arrival if you don't like this country.

In that timeline, of which you speak, Trump is Canadian

Fuck these liberal fucktards really don't like truth.
You finally get some one in charge that says it how it is, won't take bullshit, and acts against bullshit and your fucking scared.

Fact,
>Gays are retards
>Niggers commit more crimes than whites no matter the income
>Your country is not great
>Your countries infrastructure is shit and broken
>Your media and CIA is controlled by Israel
>Your niggers and shitskins are out breeding whites
>Your country would have no future but war if hillary won
>Your average wage is lower than the cost of living
>Your country provides welfare checks from your taxes to other countries with nothing in return (Israel)
>18 years old to have sex is to late (makes criminals of almost every teenager)
>21 years old to drink is to late (see above)
>Cops in plenty of states can simple take what they want under asset forfeiture.
>Your FDA allows poisons that cause cancer in your foods
>Your water has poisons intentionally added to it
keep saying your great and you're free.

Fuck that and fuck the left. We are sick of their fucking shit and we are not going to take it anymore. Trump is a direct extension of the right not wanting to take this shit any more

The whole world will stand in shock and awe at whats coming. All of Washingtonland will be one gigantic cage match. Politics will be a war to the knife.

It will be magnificent.

They are literally going against their word
first it was
>you males don't have to be tough/masculine anymore it's 2016

now you have to be a "tough" "man" to be a leader

hypocrites

A POTUS standing up for himself and the American people? How refreshing.

Another liar...

> Wanting to change his leet kkk ID

You are doing Sup Forums wrong. Embrace the pain, relish the agony!

Also the id is thread unique.

Stop spoon feeding the newfag. Yall need to lurk moar