He fell for the trump meme

T-trump r-really cares about the people and wants to stop globalist lobbyists!!!

t. gullible trumpcuck

Who did you expect him to appoint? unemployed 20 years old?

I wish he appointed more memes like Ron Paul and Tulsi Gabbard!

that would lower the unemployment rate a tiny bit...

Homeless disabled black women

Trumps a shilly billy alright.

Carson was enough

i don't give a fuck

he can suck a nigger dick live on television and I won't be upset as long as he builds the fucking wall and deports all the MS-13 thugs

>Man who says he will work with industry leaders appoints industry leaders

Yeah, because we ALL know Trump has ALWAYS been for the people. To be honest, though, Hillary wasn't much better, if at all... Pretty sucky election this year, honestly.

>Trump campaigns on saying he will put the best businessmen and generals in his cabinet

>Trump puts the best businessmen and generals in his cabinet

and???

fuck off CTR

Drain the swamp --> Keep the swamp --> we need swamp --> swamp needs more swamp 'industry leaders'
>sell out

Trump in a nutshell, everyone...

>Trump appoints unknown, middle class 20 and 30 somethings
>"TRUMP'S CABINET DANGEROUSLY INEXPERIENCED!!"
>Trump appoints seasoned, successful leaders of their fields who have a long track record of success
>"TRUMP ADDS TO THE SWAMP!!"

This is only newsworthy because it's about Trump. If Obama picked these people, no one in the media would care.

>Swamp
>Industry leaders

I thought it was "career politicians who know jack shit about their position"

I think that if there's anybody who has full on political power who doesn't know jackshit about politics... it's Trump... and all other establishment Republicans and Democrats. LOL

These bastards, basically. LOL

They would congratulate the monkey for making such good appointments. Trump picked the best people for the job, did you think he was going to appoint random noname retards just for the sake of it?

he drained the fuck out of the swamp...
and replaced it with his own swamp

don't forget the WWE (sweaty mandrama) CEO

>everyday this thread
>1 post by this ID

Trump appointed people who had made themselves rich at taxpayers' expense, who could avoid millions in taxes, who doesn't care about the others just themselves and will fuck america just to be a "little" more rich. they are good in their own bussiness? of course but that doesn't mean that they are good for the whole country or/and will do the better for the whole country. To be fair the same will be happening if Hillary would won.
Just accept the truth: he con you!!!

> Ross is associated with his own company.
> Clearly the lobbyists got to him

>hardees label
>a bad thing

Liberals just don't understand true American culture. Hardee's /Carl's Jr. is a fucking dank fast food chain.

>captcha mcbain