So, im a gypsy(but im educated and raised in a good familly)but im thinking about moving to Germany for work this summer

So, im a gypsy(but im educated and raised in a good familly)but im thinking about moving to Germany for work this summer

Will i have many problems with that?I dont like muslims and i dont want to be around them tho, will white people hate me a lot?

Are gypsy girls hot?

this is a """raid""" with baitposting from Sup Forums do not reply

You are very welcome. The grand European target is to integrate all gypsies from the Balkan are into Western Europe. It is our obligation as civilized people to do so.

FAG

SNITCH

you cock-sucking race-traitor

REDDIT THREAD, DO NOT RESPOND

DON'T RESPOND TO THESE REDDIT-TIER "RAIDERS"

I bet you like Russia and Trump, too.

Troll thread or not whatever, I'm an actual roma and I've been living in Italy for about 7 years now, ask me anything

kys snitch

snitches get stitches

>I am a gypsy

Why did you think we couldn't tell by looking at your flag?

Where'd you steal the computer?

INT BTFO

>i fought pol but pol won
>AGAIN

From which country do you come? Do you still remember the language?

>Europe

We're full and there are no jobs don't

Come to us , learn, and please kidnapp some serbians and drove them home on your trip back.
greets

I have a job and I bought it with the money I earned
Hungary. I can sort of speak hungarian but my family always spoke romanes at home, very little hungarian.

> so I'm a gypsy

fuck off

why are your people so fucking weird?

Fuck off they're full

Majority of them have kids.

REDDIT THREAD, DO NOT RESPOND

DON'T RESPOND TO THESE REDDIT-TIER "RAIDERS"

you're about as bad as muds. stay in your little containment areas like bulgaria and romainia

It's a culture thing, personally I like my sedentary life as it is right now, I have no intention of continuing the migration with the rest of my "extended" family. Who by the way, plan to move to Germany this summer

Do you understand gypsies from other countries?

nooo. go somewhere else. we are full. i have heard that it's nice in britain. and their language is much easier though. hail the queen.

We all speak a common language but every gypsi group has had obvious influences on their language. For example hungarian gypsies (like my family) understand romanian gypsies but they speak with somewhat of an accent and use a few "romanianised" words if it makes sense.
So yes, all romani who can understand each other to a certain degree