Sweden Yes!

>Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick ‘Secret’ In Basement

'Fria Tider' reports that after Swedish police raided a hookah cafe managed by 2 Syrian Muslim refugees, 28-year-old Khaled Azez Hegrs and 23-year-old Tareq Bakkar, they discovered a kidnapped Swedish woman chained in the shop’s basement. The brutalized victim was being kept as their own personal sex slave and had been repeatedly raped and tortured by at least 7 Arab Muslim men.

The horrific revelation provided investigators with proof that the unnamed woman had been kidnapped at gunpoint from Malmo before a group of 4 Muslim asylum seekers transported her by car to the cafe. She was then chained to a water pipe in the basement of the lounge in Helsingborg, where the men repeatedly gang raped her.

>madworldnews.com/syrian-refugees-hookah-shop-cops/

>friatider.se/caf-vattenpipa-h-r-h-lls-kvinna-som-sexslav-i-k-llaren

Other urls found in this thread:

avpixlat.info/2017/01/04/tva-migranter-doms-for-gruppvaldtakt/
sydsvenskan.se/2017-01-03/tva-man-doms-for-gruppvaldtakt-i-kafelokal
minfil.org/p7O5r7bbb3/Malm__TR_B_2592-16_Dom_2017-01-03.pdf
flashback.org/nya-inlagg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedish officials immediately released a statement - "not all Muslims." The reporter of the story and the police officers involved were then all arrested for hate crimes.

Obviously fake news. That's absolutely ridiculous. Come on, at least try a bit.

Meanwhile... Swedes do nothing.

ebin

Another worthless German.

Friatider is literally Dailystormer tier.

Serious question, is this at all legit or is this actually made up?

I don't know what to believe when it comes to Sweden.

>Avpixlat reports that Hegrs and Bakkar were each sentenced to 4 years in prison for aggravated rape and forced to pay $30,000 in damages. Neither was convicted of kidnapping or torture. The judge has finally agreed to deport the pair, although the convicted may appeal their sentences, as most migrant offenders do. Incredibly, the court is still struggling to convict the other 5 migrants.

avpixlat.info/2017/01/04/tva-migranter-doms-for-gruppvaldtakt/

>sweden

>avpixlat.info/2017/01/04/tva-migranter-doms-for-gruppvaldtakt/
Mate, not trying to be a dick here, but what does that mean? I don't speak Swedish and as far as I know avpixlat is as crap of a site as friatider.

Short answer: no its made up

It comes from a dailystormeresque Swedish site with zero sources.

Another source (in English)
>sydsvenskan.se/2017-01-03/tva-man-doms-for-gruppvaldtakt-i-kafelokal

Official court documents from the case:
>minfil.org/p7O5r7bbb3/Malm__TR_B_2592-16_Dom_2017-01-03.pdf

You can translate that in Google Translate if you want, it adds up.

how do you deport and sentence to prison at the same time?

>Incredibly, the court is still struggling to convict the other 5 migrants.

amusing

FAKE NEWS
SAGE THIS

Shut the fuck up Drumpf.

She will be found guilty.

>Meanwhile... Swedes do nothing.
What do you expect them to do. The police are performing an investigation as to whether or not the woman's claims have any basis outside of racism.
Well have our answer shortly.

t. Ishmael

>Malmö
>Implying there exists white ppl there.
>mfv

Sweden got the worst type of refugees ever, lmao, literally savage monkeys.

> it adds up
> its made up

One of you is a lying cunt.

I need to know if I should be outraged about this and use this to redpill the girl I'm fucking or not.

We fucking warned you people AND germany, but you didn't listen.... god damn it.

oh wow, this shit again

Its true. Fria Tider is one of the only sites who has "real news" i.e news (((them))) dont want you to know about

Bout time you start shooting some of the sandniggers in the head then mate. You're literally paying taxes to give gibmedats to mussulmans to rape your women.

This is horror-movie tier fucked up.

Its real news.

Fria Tider is not part of (((them))). They highlight what is shit in our society,

Our alt-media and online forum of Flashback is where one gets real unbiased ino about hte world

flashback.org/nya-inlagg