Is Steven Crowder funny?

Serious question I'm not even memeing

I chuckled at his Shaun king video but I don't know if he is actually funny or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHZjUIraZrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HG6MwUIdUr8
youtube.com/watch?v=JMKbqdhF77Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s
youtube.com/watch?v=W2iGkIT5F88
dailystormer.com/has-alt-right-leader-steven-crowder-gone-too-far/
youtube.com/watch?v=r83En0Z5NmA
youtube.com/watch?v=0sV_bsNIyIk
youtube.com/watch?v=KuFAgfiuJQI
youtube.com/watch?v=UpdhwM_hnAA
youtube.com/watch?v=fg3-4nFsMkY
youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8
youtube.com/watch?v=DIZwy6eNCw8
youtube.com/watch?v=ATaQ7n1iSy8
youtube.com/watch?v=yoYxn9ut8sE
youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2013/10/22/fox-news-steven-crowder/
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a coolservative tm, broski. /s
in all seriousness, he's lower than PJW tier, just above benji-boy (((Shapiro))). Want real humor? Go listen to some of Sven's TRS podcasts and parody songs, along with the merchant minute.

Neat. I haven't heard of him but I'll check it out

He's too lowbrow for me.

link

What does a european hairline look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=RHZjUIraZrQ

But Shapiro is funny tho.

>LET US IN! LET US IN!
>No!

Anyone who didn't derive keks from the juxtaposition in Ben Shapiro thug life has no soul, either.

Yes

Ben's a neo-cohen faggot who is no different than the Rick Wilsons and George Bushs of the world. He will have to go back to Israel after the 2024 election.

Crowder looks part African himself

I don't watch him, but bare in mind that he is good-looking in a chad-ish kind of way, which makes it hard to laugh at him as a television persona. Funny television personas are normally ugly or nerdy. Like Jon Stewart.

this one specefic video being shaun king i liked but normally i listen to ben shapiro or gavin

no

If you like those guys, you should check out the daily shoah on therightstuff.biz. Its a bit edgier, but way funnier.

Crowder has funny ideas. He's just not very funny. If Gavin Mcinness acted out all of Stevens ideas they would probably be really good.

Right wing Daily Show Dream Team:
Host Gavin Mcinness
Writer Steven Crowder
Reporter in the field Sam Hyde

Cenk impression is the only funny bit this guy has got.

100 bucks to watch your daily podcast? You fucking serious?

He's made his mistakes on his show before, but he provides sources, defends the 2nd amendment and the traditional family, and can get pretty good when raving on people. Sure, he's a pretty standard Ted Cruz supporting conservative, but he's consistent in his beliefs, and he's willing to call out both sides when the mess up, which I respect.

These are the three videos that I consider his best.

youtube.com/watch?v=HG6MwUIdUr8

youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s

thanks i appreciate getting info about good people
heres a sweet trump video idk if youve seen it i watch in the morning to get hyped for the day
youtube.com/watch?v=W2iGkIT5F88

wingnuts in general aren't funny.
they think funny is bulling someone

Can anyone find this wig?
Cant onlibe

Crowder is far too extreme for me.

You mean the guy who thought showing his ass would make an epic joke?

Lol

None of these people are funny maybe hyde. Go back to r/thedonald or wait till youre 18 to post here.

I was surprised to see no one said this before I did.

TRS isn't funny, get over it.

I know. I mean, I read the dailystormer, and even they though Steven "Kill every kike with a pike" Crowder is too extreme.
dailystormer.com/has-alt-right-leader-steven-crowder-gone-too-far/

You don't think this is funny?
youtube.com/watch?v=r83En0Z5NmA

he isn`t .

The stuff about him is though. Nearly pissed myself because I couldn`t stop laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=0sV_bsNIyIk

He is a cuckservative

I him respect a lot for being fair on both sides. He's not often funny and not always right with his facts, but a least he's reasonable and calls bullshit when he sees it.

More TRS stuff. Nice. The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation are the best right wing podcasts.

not really, falls completely flat for me

not trying to shill here but their prowder with crowder segment was top notch

Check out red bar radio

youtube.com/watch?v=KuFAgfiuJQI

>/s

no, never. Never type that here

I mean, I think their pretty good for normal guys with day jobs (EMT, IT guy, and a construction worker). Much better than the liberals on TV and in my opinion better than Gavin and Crowder.

You're thinking of the Jeb team. Crowder is apart of the Cruz Crew

youtube.com/watch?v=UpdhwM_hnAA

Gotta give him credit, he's a tough SOB.

Crowder is legit as fuck man.

Says shit even Bill Burr would shy away from. Also, hates mudslimes like I any self respecting human.

Watch some of his undercover shit where he just makes leftist look like faggots.

Yeah. I actually did not expect him to last that long.

thanks i like good talk radio
opie and anthony especially when patrice and anthony would get into racial discussions
youtube.com/watch?v=fg3-4nFsMkY

OH GOSH. Your right. It was too reddit. I'll walk myself into the oven.

He's a great for nu-conservatives to digest.

Bill Whittle is far superior for mature people's consumption

Only if you like sucking Israeli cock and believe in DemsRRealRacists (DR3). Patricians listen to David Duke or Andrew Anglin.

pretty dumb anti-Israel trash. Not differentiating Israeli from globalist Jew makes people look very ignorant.

I do find steven crowder to be pretty funny at times. I don't agree with his neocon qualities but he's still a funny guy who got fucked over for being conservative in a 99% leftist field.

I'm amazed at his patience with Amy Schumer in this video. She's so freaking condescending, and it seems she forgets that she is talking to a happily married man.

Plus it shows Crowder ready with his statistics as usual.

Red bar radio made this and it accidentally got played at a high school football game.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8

should crowder wear suits and slick his hair like gavin or does the casual work for him
he looks like character on a 90s sitcom

HOLY SHIT!?
This is real!?

How have I not seen this?

He is a character on a 90s sitcom

I'm anti-Israel in the sense that Israeli jews are perfectly fine with their diasporic cousins draining western countries of their money and destroying their demographics and culture, along with signaling against western nationalism. My belief is that if western countries cannot be white and nationalistic, then jews can't have their country either. If Israeli jews started saying that western jews are being bad and need to go home so that whites can build up their homes, then fine, jews can live freely in Israel.

>David Duke or Andrew Anglin.
I did tho. They don't have real world solutions IMO and I grew out of larping

>listening to FBI plants
Anybody who unironically follows e-celebs are retarded.

says he voiced alan on arthur
youtube.com/watch?v=DIZwy6eNCw8

was alan redpilled what did he know?

>/s
>likeing TRS
kys r*dditor

who's the kangaroo guy

You've gotta aim high with your goals though. While they are some what larpy, they provide a raw message for those to take, modulate, and repackage to normies in a more refined form.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATaQ7n1iSy8

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYxn9ut8sE

Crowder is absolutely hillarious. But his comedy is hit-or-miss. Here are his two best, in my opinion.

i don't find gavin or crowder particularly funny either. there is something profoundy unfunny to me though about the TRS attempts at comedy.

trump says this in art of the deal make a huge goal so if you only accomplish 80 percent you succeded like when he sued west palm beach for 25million then the city settled

I really wish you TRS shills would piss off. No one on Sup Forums cares about your gay website.

lurk moar newfag

kek
he just yells out niggers

Was he married at the time?

>shilling this hard
Haven't you faggots learned from what happened to you with cripplechan?

I like him. ama

idk crowder seems like the type of guy to marry early though

>Is Steven Crowder funny?

>Serious question I'm not even memeing

>I chuckled at his Shaun king video but I don't know if he is actually funny or not

I feel this odd animosity toward you, just because of how you worded your thread.

i replied to your post .ama

How can a muslim stand his rhetoric, Ahmed?

>Implying CrippleChan isn't antifa and retards afraid of winning

probably because he said memeing

>everyone not hiding behind a psydonym is a jew shill
I never listen to either Anglin's or Duke's podcast but this narrative is fucking retarded.

Political humor might not be something for you then.

Lel fuck off m8, unless you're one of those 8cancer shills I really don't get why you're hating so much on them specifically, especially when there are dozens of thread each weak about True Capitalist Radio that nobody seems to give a fuck about.

at least he isn't a jew like Ben

Crowder is generally good enough but not great. For instance he said Rubio was great on grilling sec of state pick if Putin was a war criminal for all the "verified" evidence of war crimes in Syria etc. It's weird, he is aware of the insane campaigns and fake news, but totally believes the same fake news about Syria?

He's been married for a while I think, and that video was first uploaded back in 2010, so I'm pretty sure he was married then. I don't think he has any kids though, if he does he's never mentioned them.

>Please tell me what opinion to have
Yeah, odd...

>For instance he said Rubio was great on grilling sec of state pick if Putin was a war criminal for all the "verified" evidence of war crimes in Syria etc.
Yet just a week ago he was defending Israel for doing the exact same thing Russia and Syria did in Aleppo, that is bombing terrorists using civilians as cover.

God I hate Rubio.

Anglin has done more for the far-right than anyone else over the last few years. He got Alyson Rapp fired from nintendo for calling her out as a pedo and has helped set up a network for far right people to connect. He also has the most visited alt right site on the web.

>but I don't know if he is actually funny or not
laughing is essentially involuntary so you would no
you want to no weither liking crowder is socially acceptable which is lame

< Autism levels over 9000!!!

Crowder tries too hard with a lot of his jokes. His best work is in his interviews and when he fucks with people. youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c

>guys can I have your consent to find this X person funny, am I part of the echo chamber if I do so? Will I disrupt our safe space if I make threads about it?

faggot

The guy has a good sense of humor. Why are you seeking approval from a bunch of literal neckbeards?

i like Sammy's/MDE's more or less overtly political stuff though. gavin/crowder/trs stuff is just so on the nose and unstyled as to be either boring or moronic

You can actually see amy questioning her past actions like all women when reality hits.
She will die lonely

He can be. He is a moderate normie during the worst times to be a moderate normie.

He's okay. Not great, not bad, just okay. The only time I'd say he's good is when he's pissed off.

Horrible
Parody songs are the laziest form of comedy

>youjo senki
shit taste

no being a tough rocker chick always works out

CHECKED

No
In fact one of the reasons why he got dropped from Hannity's crew years ago was that "he simply want that funny" is something like that
After he got fired he threw a fit

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2013/10/22/fox-news-steven-crowder/

He is a qt in white undies :$

>please Sup Forums tell me what to think

What the fuck is wrong with you?
If he makes you laugh he's funny, is that such a difficult concept?

>laughing is essentially involuntary so you would no
laughing at a joke doesn't tell you whether you SHOULD laugh at it
whether it's funny or not has to do with whether you should laugh at it, not whether you do

Their bit on Henry Rollins was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4