Who else

Who else
>too socially intelligent to be racist
It was super easy to be racist when I was a shut in loser, now that I am developing friends from all different backgrounds and seeing how stereotypes crumble I can't do it anymore. I've got a 40 year old nigerian friend who understands world politics better than i could, muslims who wouldn't condone killing a fly, and white guys who want us all to assimilate and get along.

The statistics were so seductive. But travel and being social negated them, I can't hate these people

Pic related. Luke fought for everyone to be free, not for one group to have its awful power over others

>I've got a 40 year old nigerian friend who understands world politics better than i could
That's the sign of your own ignorance, not his brilliance.
>muslims who wouldn't condone killing a fly
First, professing the castrated secular version of islam does not guarantee invulnerability to more radical views in the future. Second, google Taqiyya.
>and white guys who want us all to assimilate and get along.
Cucks.

Listen if I wanted to hear from a Russian, I would ask one of my many Russian friends, who are great people

>A FUCKING LEAF

But you want to hear from the Sup Forums, and there you are with your answer.

>thinks racist are the majority of Sup Forums
Even here you are of the minority. People are getting smarter, you can't keep us divided forever

The shitpost is strong with you, young leaf.

On Sup Forums, everyone knows you're a fucking leaf.

>mfw I'm too intelligent to no be racist

There is a point here, race really doesn't matter too much.

Culture is what really matters. It's a culture of cheap sex and violence that breeds fatherless niglets who perpetrate the cycle.

It's a culture of following a leader and generally lording over the opposite sex that allowed Islamic views to persist.

Neither of these things have to do with your genes, they have to do with your personality, how you were raised, and how you developed your own mind and personality.

You could grow up in nigger country and fucking hate it, even if you were a black.

Same as you could grow up in desert bumfucknowhere and feel that women were equals, and that your religion is no better than any other.

Well, that's why you should be REALISTIC and NOT racist.

The problem is not with the 40 year old educated Nigerian that understands world politics or the genuinely peaceful Muslims. It's that they don't represent the average Nigerian/African/black person or the average Muslim (worldwide). If you're college educated/reasonably smart, then the minorities you'll befried will most likely not represent the average. And analyzing and judging beyond the individual and one's subjective experience is the entire point of all those statistics.

Smart people indeed do tend to have egalitarian views. Not because the idea is the most profound, but because it's still the world-changing one.

Cool slide thread

>leaf
lurk moar
we are all waiting for the time of rake

Very few "racists" hate "them". People just have a hard time committing to double-think when contemplating absurd policies like affirmative action, welfare, and national security.

>being around other groups of people shatters stereotypes

Surely I'm not the only person for whom this is the exact opposite of reality. If anything, I notice more nuanced stereotypes that aren't usually mentioned by anybody by myself that tend to be true more often than not.

>white guys who want us all to assimilate together
kill them

This

Also I'd like to say that the world without prejudices and persecution of minorities would be boring as fuck. A fucking golden cage.

>leaf

Good post Toblerone.

OK Leaf enough for today alright?

brilliantly said.

Every muslim in my college is peaceful, but that's because they are college students, not because they are muslims.

I'm sure if I went to a ghetto in sweden things would be much different

This guy fucks

This is a problem with liberals.

When you meet someone of a different race, you ingratiate yourself to them, and assume the best about them. What you don't realize is that at home, they don't present themselves as tolerant peace loving people.

People who actually are forced to live around people of other races, and not just meet them occasionally, are the ones who know the truth.

For example, I had no idea my friendly Mexican acquaintance was robbing stores every weekend. I had no idea my black friend from south central LA had killed 5 people two years ago

Doesn't Mark Hamill have Kek-hounds on his trail now due to receiving deathquads in that thread about him reading Trump tweets in The Joker's voice?

Shut up fag.

Reminder that racism =/= hatred

>my anecdotes are evidence
Stop conflating facts with feels. Your entire post makes you come as a person ruled by their emotions.

you don't have to hate a specific person in order to want to put your own needs first.

the left has tricked you into believing both are synonymous with racism

>star wars
stop liking things I like

You're right, its probably a fucking woman that posted it

>Mfw I see realistic as an anagram of I le racist

>Sup Forums is the people who post
Welcome to Sup Forums and the internet newfag. 80% of any website userbase is lurkers.

Im only racist towards niggers , not because they are black but because they are niggers and they keep calling me racist when I do nothing anyway so I may as well call them monkey looking shit flingers.

>be brown Canadian university student
>rent random house
>my two white roomates are both drug addicted and violent offenders

I still get along with them. I talk Sup Forums shit all the time to them and they are surprised. But we're mutually assured that they'll never take some brown guy at face value and I won't ever take white crackheads at face value again

Its just humans trying to figure this shit out. Some people figure life out quicker than others, and in my experience it is independent of race who actually reaches emotional and intellectual maturity

>an 85% white country
>largest immigrant group is peaceful Asians
Go live in Detroit or Wilmington or Camden, or any black majority city. You will be quickly culturally enriched.
Go live in any country that is >75% muslim. As they grow and whites become a minority, there will be more terrorist attacks and you will be less safe. Dictatorships or at least very strict laws (like Shariah law) are needed to keep the peace in these Islamic countries.

Keep it away from the West, let us have our own culture.

I am sure the Nigerian you know is very smart. But you show your own ignorance if you apply this to be the mean. Nigeria is still a shithole with high murder rates, but its industrial boom has helped it. But it also suffers from Islamic Extremism, namely by Boko Haram.

The smart blacks are the ones that escaped Nigeria because they know how much of a shithole their country is. But this contributes to brain drain, which then makes Nigeria worse, and this Nigerian's children will regress to the mean of blacks, meaning he will probably be more impulsive and violent.

I would love to discuss economic policies and whether taxing more or less and what economic policies are more stable. But until we solve the black and mestizo question, our society will never be as good as it can be.

Well written post senpai.

I hear what OP says as an argument all the time but it's just not realistic.
>well all the XYZ's I know are smart and peaceful people therefore I will extrapolate their good nature throughout their entire population.

I met plenty of muslims and blacks in university and they were all generally decent people. I'd be a fool to think that this small sample doesn't exonerate mountains of population statistics. When you meet people who are 2+σ on the intelligence or decency curve it doesn't erase everyone behind them.

I'd ask you what you thought about the status quo in America but you're a fucking leaf so whatever

>being racist means you hate literally every single one of the opposite race
>being racist doesn't mean that you believe there are differences in the races
>you should hate a smart modest black who acts whiter than you do

nuh uhh, you fell for the jewish interpretation of racism that is designed to make racists seem bad even though it is right.

The exact opposite for me and 99% of people who are telling the truth.

When I was a nerdy loner growing up I thought racists were evil and stuff. Once I actually started interacting with blacks I realized what all the fuss was about.

That said, I'm still polite and kind to everyone I meet because I'm a good person. If a black guy is intelligent and not a total nigger I treat him with respect.

Doesn't mean I'm not a white identitarian and would prefer to not be around any of them, but you don't always get what you want.

There's a reason we use statistics to prove this shit. Individual accounts prove nothing about the larger picture.

For example, I will tell you for a fact that literally 98% of graduates in my particular STEM major are white or Asian. Does this prove that blacks and Mexicans are stupid?

I wish there were more people like you.

there are plenty of us. Sup Forums is edgeland where you say "fuck off nigger" for no good reason - it's not how we behave IRL

and if someone does act that way you can bet they are very new to the redpill. A lot of people OD on it at first and just go all out with the racism and hate

>Go live in Detroit or Wilmington or Camden, or any black majority city. You will be quickly culturally enriched.
Go live in any country that is >75% muslim

Why are you implying that I haven't? Like I said, I am well travelled. And i dont mean rich well travelled, I mean stay in random communities across the globe. Including washington dc, washington heights, brooklyn, queens, toronto, alberta, across the UK, chicago, ft lauderdale, and all across india and the far east

People have always been 90% cool with 10% of shitheads that the rest of the locals tell me to watch out for.

Ive never been robbed by a black guy, even walking in bad US and Canadian neighborhoods. Ive been robbed by and white guy and a lebanese guy, but am I going to blame the whole group?

No

>who else here is so intelligent that they let personal experiences overrule statistics when it comes to policies governing hundreds of millions of people

You don't assess groups based solely on your own personal interactions with individuals within that group

In my personal life, I am almost exactly the same way. I have intelligent college friends, and we can sometimes talk about shit without everyone getting triggered.

But I do see things differently on a global scale. There is no reason why Europe or Canada or the US should need to take it more blacks. Maybe very small amounts, but as of right now, whites are set to become minorities in their own homeland. This needs to be addressed. It will either be addressed less violently now, or it will be addressed with continent-wide civil unrest in the future. Either way the future looks bleak to me.

You haven't grasped what is the main issue, in my opinion.
Not only does the left act like there are absolutely no differences between races, on average, but they turn around and blame, specifically, white males for any differences that there are.
They are openly hostile towards white males, and anyone who thinks this is wrong is somehow a "racist."
What you observe, on this website, is mostly a reaction to this terrible nature of the left.

>stereotypes crumble

Nigger please.

Day of the grill will come first burger. You will squeal like a pig while you sizzle.

This is clearly bait.

Sage

>Don't use your own experience
>Trust shit that you read on Sup Forums
Never

Your argument is basically that feelings are more important than facts.

What?

>too socially intelligent to be racist
I think you meant to say
>too socially intelligent to be racist in public

I'm a white guy, and I think that some other races statistically have a lower IQ, and a higher chance of committing crimes, but that doesn't make their humanity worth less than mine. I just have to do my best to work within the system to ensure that my hard earned cash doesn't go to their govt assistance-fueled degeneracy. That and have a lot of kids so we have more conservative voters in the world.

You're a fool if you're willing to sacrifice lower violent crime rates, lower homicide rates, terrorist attacks, and many civil liberties just for the sake of "multiculturalism."
I'm not saying other cultures are necessarily worse than us. But not all cultures are equal or compatible.
Let India have Indian culture. Let Europe have European culture. Let Nigeria have Nigerian culture. Cherish our differences on a global scale. I would gladly have all the whites move out of South Africa, where whites are persecuted, if all the blacks moved out of France.

>Be in a university with 90% chinese and Indians
>Would give 5k more to have some more white and black people here

I don't give a fuck how intelligent these chinese exchange kids are, they are cliquey and weird. They act like a different group of humanity. I never got along with them

Except the 1-2 I was cool with, which showed me the clearly I can't write off the entire group because my experience has been shitty

Yeah, I bypassed the hatred stage. I'm just so sick of cuckshed Canadians. I can't go one day without being reminded of my non-existent white privilege. Like I go into a bank once a week for my white male cheque.

t. Torontonian

That, and try to prevent mass immigration. Globalistic cultural engineering will be the death of us all, unless we have more kids than the races that feed off the welfare state, which really isn't that hard to do.

Yeah obviously. Nigs gonna nig, chinks gonna hivemind and do math

They're still individuals that you can deal with

>but that doesn't make their humanity worth less than mine.
so you either value humanity as an extremely irrelevant issue (because you don't base it in behavior) or you see all people as equally worthless in the grand scheme of things

Yup. Cant have a functioning society if we are all talking shit to eachother IRL all the time.

Hey, user, that's great. Now we know what side you are on. It's important to know which people to kill when this shit system finally breaks.

>Only one group of bipedal apes capable of abstract thought
>I can't get over myself enough to love them as fellow human beings

Maybe if you have bad karma you're born as a nigger. IDK. They're still human

pretty sure luke was just trying to bang his sister the whole time

Yeah, I believe in the sanctity of the human soul, but I have no problem telling minorities who thrive off my Straight White Male (tm) tax dollars to BTFO

the smarter i get, the more i hate jews and niggers...oh and spics too

You guys will get wiped out instantly. Outside of that fact that 90% of the world is non white, most white people hate you too

And they should. You're an autistic loser calling for bloodshed when you would be useless in any sort of fight

>African with machete
>me with AR

there is a 100% difference between some racism and just hate

racism is basically an awareness of racial information beyond the liberal Meryl Streep whine bitching and "OMG TRUMP IS HITLER" shit tier anti-intellectual stupidity and hate

racial hate is saying nigger, wanting to hurt people of other races, wanting to enact policies to target races you don't like, thinking all members of another race are inferior immediately upon seeing them, not listening to members of another race because you are stereotyping them, and so on. actually, various forms of this aren't even that bad, it's a common mistake to make and the left has blown it up to be much much more of a problem than it needs to be. it's minor as fuck. but full blown hate isn't really ok aka violence ,etc, that's wrong period

lastly there is the question of like ethnonationalism like is it ok to want a sort of quota on the race makeup of your country/community... yeah it is. it's ok to have that desire, it's called wanting a monocultural place of living and it's ok to have it, just like it is equally ok to want to live around others. people should choose where they want to live and how, and not made to live where they don't want. there need to be areas where people can keep their own race/culture if thats what they want. liberals can't handle this and that is why they are falling apart

you keep making a lot of nonsensical low effort bait posts

Try harder please

There are always good people regardless of race. The problem with that is you can't always judge an entire group based on a few individuals. In a perfect world people would be judged as individuals, but that's too difficult to do. So statistics are the next best thing. But obviously, for example, not all black people deserve to be labeled as criminals and niggers because of what others do.

A real racist disregards individuals and thinks statistics and 'studies' are absolutes. Basically a moron.

Culture is genetic

this bait is so pathetic that I just can't even

What's wring with leaves ?

Seriously user? I'm sure you've seen what white people do to each other in war, imagine when that war machine is pointed at a shitty civilization, population be damned. We'd wipe the floor clean with no ROEs

>only one group
>group of different individuals
>different individuals
i don't see anyone as equals because no two people are the same. if you choose to love everyone equally just because they're a human being then you have to express the same amount of love for a rapist pedophile's (((humanity))) as you do for whatever your envision of the ideal human is. i really doubt you love them equally; you probably 'love' them differently, which is the exact same situation im in where some people are complete utter dog shit and the rare few are tolerable

pedophile soul vs straight white male soul. do you love them equally because they both 'represent' what it means to be a human or do you actually see their souls as equal

If you aren't harshly and indiscriminately racist then you are wrong. It's really that simple

I've traveled the world as well. Listen to the statistics but don't ruin relationships because of them. If you are smart, you can judge people after talking to them a bit. Stereotypes unfortunately are stereotypes for a reason though. Personal anecdotes don't make up for statistics and facts. You are experiencing the exceptions and your leafy, dog desiring brain is trying to trick you.

the kinds of people who come on here and say "I fucking hate kikes and niggers all of them!!!" are just as bad as the worst of the left that hate all whites. if you think all blacks are bad or all mexicans etc you're just a fucking dick. however it is your right to be allowed to stay around your own people and live in places where you are the sole race if thats what you want, however you cannot simply force others to live how YOU want either. if others enjoy diversity and multiculturalism then you have to let them enjoy that, it's just that they need to pay the same respect back. if everyone respected others preferences for how to live and who to live around instead of just saying "racist" or "stupid" the world would be better. liberals are the primary issue right now but plenty of right wingers give into simplistic hate and bullshit way too much and it is just as fucking dumb as the other side

>socially intelligent
I can't communicate in words how much I fucking hate Canadians

What compels you cunts to make such abhorrent, uninformative posts? Just fucking stop.

I will gut the next Canadian I meet like a fish

OP here. Sure i can dig that

Exactly.

How anyone with half a brain and an inkling of statistics can't work out that people who immigrate to the United States or the UK to study a Biomedical Sciences or Engineering degree are a self-selecting group that fly in the face of the stereotype because (guess what?) yeah they *ARE* an outlier, I will never know.

Being able to pass a rigorous college curiculum and act civilized under white rule does not make a person white

leftists see race as a tool to drive a wedge into society to make things more equal, yet they are so dogmatic and conformist with their cult of personality and the ideology they have decided upon - rigidly - that they have developed their own form of hate and bigotry, and essentially have spawned their own form of oppression in the form of anti-intellectualism, which is the irony of the current situation. they've created a new form of oppression which is paradoxically and oxymoronic to their very definition of why they are leftists in the first place... to free the human spirit, to create fairness in the world. yet they have clung to their dogma so hard that they have created new forms of hatred and bigotry against reality, truth, and logic which has actually lead to a worsening situation, that is the need we have of stopping this

I fucking hate Canada so much

good goy heres a shekel

An individual's actions define their value. Im not going to hate on all blacks; 20% have a badass IQ, and they're productive in society.

And using the same rules as above, pedophiles are worthless. Im just saying that the human soul has as much value as the individual gives it by their actions.

Oh wow look at all that ancedotal evidence and baseless insulting sure convinced me Chaim also I have plenty of friends their just all white

And where do you think culture comes from retard ?

I'm like you, I was super leftist and then i found Sup Forums and swung to basically being a full blown Nazi ... it finally hit me that I was fucking up and going way too far with it and I have to try to find a better position. I have way too much respect and just normal social interest in black people and other races so the overly racist mentality strikes me as erroneous in that manner. my sole fear remains the knowledge that most people would purge the living fuck out of me were they to know i ever even slightly considered half of the things here

This visiting New Orleans made me hate niggers even more

Old people are wiser. Comes with experience.
Pussy arabs
And cucks

Outliers do not change the core of the group.

You have one Nigerian friend.

Not all Nigerians are shit, but Nigeria is a shithole because of the people who live there.

Knowing one fit American does not mean we aren't a county of lardasses.

Get back to me when you have met 3-400 Muslims and Nigerians who are in Muslim lands or Nigeria.

Oh and Sup Forums is shit becase of the people who post here you should probably go back. ;)

Amen, brother

As you grow older you grow wiser, traditionally. But being older doesn't actually mean you learned anything. You have 60+ year old who haven't experienced or learned half of what a 20 year old has, but think their age makes them smarter.

Its like saying a 60 year old elephant is better because it is older. Well, it's also unable to pull in new experience so its not any wiser

>socially intelligent
Is there a reason you had to make up a fake term and not just describe yourself as "intelligent"?

Haha lol, fucking kill yourself leaf nigger lover