Why dont westerners believe in traditional gender roles?

Why dont westerners believe in traditional gender roles?

Most do.

But there is a very loud vocal minority in the left.

>he says as he posts a coal burn subliminal

Jews

its an incredibly vocal minority thats overshadowing the majority and silencing them, making it seem as if its widely accepted

Nice meme exclusively posted by women

>working for a nigger
what a fucking dumbass I bet he's just a fucking oil change monkey/shop bitch too

>publicly professing your cuckoldry

why?

it's a double edged sword: Women are slutty and easy to fuck, I can go out to a bar or club and get laid pretty easily if I really want to. At the same time this makes a worthwhile woman rare to come by, I've met a few but the amount of women who are worthwhile is a much smaller pool than the men who want to have a stable relationship and raise a family.

Welfare state.

Women used to need a husband to provide for them. Now they have the nanny state.

I do, but fuck the idea marrying a nigger.

Juice

Everyone does except a loud, annoying minority of spoiled bored libtards in our universities. THe gender shit is especially an American phenomenon at the moment, but I'm sure it will be here soon.

>oil drilling

Aside from a vocal minority on the Right, people like strong women.

Strong women breed strong children. Spartans had it right.

"Traditional" gender roles in the West are only traditional to Judaism.

They will soon, women have already reverted from Rosie the Riveter to screeching victims

kek

>being a blue collar wageslave that will fuck up your body and leave you addicted to painkillers in your 40's with a pitiful net worth

midwest/southern hicks will defend this

>Most do.
Then why do most women work and are unmarried at their 30s?

I believe that if the women wants to do men's stuff it's okay. The erradication of the masculinity culture that the western media wants to destroy it's the one thing who really, really breaks my balls.

so who do you suggest do all the real work? dont say robots.

Gender roles exist for a reason. They are biologically rooted, it's human nature.
Unfortunately, kikes are fundamentally anti-human so they want to destroy these naturally good roles for men and women.
How can we ever repay these wonderful, hook nosed, conniving kikes?

Kek.

Too true

women having nails like that don't do shit. How the fuck is she men't to clean the house and cook food with fucking nails like that.

They get bad advice from the local minority.
Bruh. Did you know that the "Stronk Spartan Wimminz" didn't have many children, leading to a demographic decline of the Spartan state? Spartan Women blew their family's wealth on luxuries and didn't have enough Spartan babies to keep their society alive. Read Aristotle's critique of Spartan society.

Societies that go overboard in the emancipation of women die. We are not the first. We probably won't be the last.

>giving a shit about what your hands look like as a man

Get normie friends to start #ABCfakenews

nice

Yeah, those are typical american niggress' fake ass long nails.

This.
Plus fake nails cost loads of money to have put on and maintained because they have to have them redone and the backs filled in when they grow.

Plus you can't wank me off like that.

the bottom dregs of society should do it. my grandparents were uneducated simpletons and broke their bodies in the oil fields in texas to make sure my parents never had to do hard labor for a living and it worked out for them and their kids (me).

especially in 2017, wearing blue collar labor as a badge of honor is retarded, it's never been easier to have a job that requires your brain instead of your body.

thats such a beta image

they can wank you off but I wouldn't say it's much fun

/thread

lel

I had a gf who only really got off to giving me fucked up welts on my back with her nails

Being a chump so a parasite can have a good life. LOL

>he should pay for the date
>I should get the same pay as him
>he cant hit me im a woman
>I get full custody and alimony
>women are equal to men

My wife works in construction and I'm an electrician

Both our hands look like the left for the most part but we make twice as much money so it's all good

I'mean guessing it has something to do with the very allure of that degenerate fetish: humiliation.

Also, you're leaving out or forgetting that beta males think this sort of shit is SOP and/or the epitome of being a gentleman.
>TL;DR betas gonna beta; cucks gonna cuck

>that pic
>implying that more than 5% of men have tough physical jobs and don't sit on their fat asses in the office all day

Fact: the average modern man has hands like the pic to the right.