White Cuisine Isn't Bland and Flavorle-

Niggers aren't subhum...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I eat more spicy shit than all those niggers and poo in loos can eat combined
>All the top chefs are white.
>Dripping your food in spice =/= good food.
>Europe literally conquered the world for more spices
>the strongest peppers are cultivated and were created by white folk.
fuck off.

but white people invented spice and bathing desu

I've never understood this meme, is it just something American blacks try to desperately mock American whites with or something? Because i've never heard it here, or in any part of Europe.

>This shitty meme
>knowing fuck all about Korean food

It's all just so tiresome

The pepper is literally white though.

Anyone who spreads this cancerous meme have never actually eaten anything Creole or Cajun.

>lot's of chilly means it's good
kys

Koreans did this m8

Is Popeyes the pinnacle of nigger cuisine?

Blacks, specially american ones, have incredible inferiority complexes, they know they haven't done anything remarkable (despite what Professor shekelberg tells them at school and college) so they best way to feel better about themselves? Say shit, or invent memes/sayings of what thing white people "cant do", they know whites are smarter and invented pretty much everything, so they say , "well whitey can't jump!" Or "whitey can't dance!" Or "whitey is weird!" Or "white girls have no ass!" Or "white girls prefer da BBC!" Or "whitey can't cook!" Or "whitey can't do "X" smdh f a m these werid white folk 100" and shit like that, they "invent" those sayings to feel better about themselves and end up believing them, even of there's clear evidence of the opposite they take it as a personal attack when you try to prove them wrong.

79 cent bottles of hot sauce are how they mask all the shit tier food they eat. Then they get some weird superiority complex because they can handle glorified vinegar water better than some normal white in America wouldn't go near.

Nevermind the fact they can't handle real heat worth a shit.

>American blacks
>korean restaurant
>Sup Forums education
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>t white guy who apparently knows more about korean food than a korean chef
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>thinking this is from blacks, when the writing is clearly korean
>thinking the white part has to do with race

Why do I even bother coming here?

I posted
"KEK" and it turned into kek

wtf? are mods doing?

Pretty much what i thought, thanks anons

>t. i've been here 5 minutes and desperately want to make someone look silly!XD EPIC WIN!!!11

C
U
C
K
fuck you mods you are not kek you are not keke

Wtf is that dong soon tofu? They're in America? Shit is good.

Sage and report these fucking bait threads, you idiots. Guys been posting this all day...

>desperately want to make someone look silly
How is it desperate when you literally can't tell the difference between english and korean?
LAMO

Ching chongs bringing the bants

White. as in the color of rice when there's nothing added to it.

When white people order a plain black coffee they don't sperg out and make tasteless nigger jokes, we do that when the time is right.

Subhumans here have to take anything they can get

>spend centuries eating the shittiest parts of the animal
>be too stupid to figure out how to preserve food so you're constantly eating rotten meat
>realize the only way to cover up this flavor is to overseason the shit out of everything
>think this makes you a culinary genius

seriously, 90% of the world's best chefs are white, the other 10% are asian. This meme is so dumb it gives me huntington's

>Images can't be taken and edited or taken out of context for humours sake regarding certain memes

Jesus Sweden get Jamals cock out of your throat for 5 minutes so you can think straight.

I'm sure you're busy trying to find houses for Somalian refugees Sven so I'll make this brief: the spice level is called white because the color of the broth is white when it doesn't have chili powder in it, not because "lmao white people can't eat spicy food so well make the no spice level white xDDDD"

Basically non southern blacks think white people all eat stuff like new hampshire whites do
No one in the south questions whites eating spicey food, since there's so much cajun, mexican, and asian food

Niggers DO contribute to soc-

>taken and edited or taken out of context
So first you were buttmad because you thought nigs poked fun at you, but now you outright deny the joke even exists all together
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice truth trips

I honestly feel a little bad for nigs since they have so little material to work with when generating bants with other races.

>spicyness is the singular measure of flavor and complexity is entirely determined by the extremity of the spiciness

Nah man, the way I figure it, these threads red pill a niche group of people. People smart enough to understand that the topic is ridiculous, loaded, and irrelevant and still getting owned in the arena of debate.

If food is spicy enough, you won't notice that you're eating three week old, rotten pig stomach

Yes, some web designers had a bet they could make the internet so easy to use that a nigger could figure it out, and we all lost.

Niggers can't buy good ingredients so they cover all their food in spices and hot sauce to mask the rancid flavor.

Old but relevant

They should call the non-spicy option "360" because if I went to a restaurant and saw them making fun of me in their menu I'd do a 360 degree turn and walk away.

It's not just blacks, it's coast intellectuals and city dwellers that have never experienced deep south BBQ and food and sweet tea. BBQ is literally the most american white person shit imaginable and it's entirely overlooked by these cucks because they relentless ridicule the "rust belt" and southern states, they genuinely believe nothing of value comes out of here. Doesn't bother me much, I'll enjoy my BBQ and yearly pass to Disney and Universal and year around exciting weather and hot milfs down here in FLORIDA

>Argentina
>white
Topkek

Spicy food was litteraly invented to mask the taste of rotten meat.