AUSTRALIA NO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! OPEN BORDERS FOR AUSTRALIA NOW

AUSTRALIA NO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! OPEN BORDERS FOR AUSTRALIA NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2017/jan/13/human-rights-watch-report-card-gives-australia-a-fail-for-offshore-detention
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

>normal day in australia

F

this is a good thing though right?

(((Human Rights Watch)))

You know you treat rapefugees right when this is the mark you get from HRW.

F for Fuckoffwerefull

>F for feelsgoodm8

Its kinda like getting an A

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!

I think the place you're looking for is r/the_donald

We won't tolerate this kind of bigotry here

What about Saudi Arabia?

they're just treating the refugees as their own, I don't understand?

theyre brown, its just their culture.

OPEN BORDERS NOW!!!! DONT U CARE ABOUT ERETZ ISRAEL

fuken top stuff m8 I fookin luv my neighborhood

Even Germany isn't cucked enough for (((human rights watch))).

Australias teaser at least has one "positive" sentence about political freedoms. While in the case of Germany only asylum seekers seem to matter.

also theyre on the UN human rights council, they can't do anything wrong.

what are you?

The government only do that shit to keep the right wing voting for them. They let in 10,000 of refugees each year as well as other "skilled labour" and 451 visas. If they didn't do that shit everyone would vote for one nation

Fucking australia, its a deathworld.

A FUCKING ???

Rare flag desu - saved.

(You)

Who cares. Fuck them. Why do they come here then if it's soooooo bad? I bet it's not even that bad they just hate that we stick them on a separate island and take ages to let them into Australia. They aren't entitled to this country jusy because their shit boat floated over here.

*Inception bwoom*

Source?

I need to laugh.

A U S!
A U S!
A U S!

And "human rights watch" gets a F U from Australia.

i got from front page of twitter mentions but here also theguardian.com/law/2017/jan/13/human-rights-watch-report-card-gives-australia-a-fail-for-offshore-detention

That horse is just waiting to sing it's fangs and envenomate the snake.

They're the ones funding the whole shiggy.

F for FULL

>“The rise of populism poses a profound threat to human rights,” Roth writes in the report.
Hahah holy shit boys, throw away your own wants and will it's racist and anti-human now.

>not wanting to be run over with a truck gets you an F
I thought you started to put abbos into camps or something.

>F from the League of Nation
Well done you fucking racist abos, may your incest children get eaten by your wildlife.

F for FUCK OFF FOREIGNERS

When are you Eurocucks going to adopt an Aussie-style immigration policy?

The problem is that you're all too proud to admit we have the best border defence in the world.

The policy goes like this:

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

pls dont advertise, we're full

What about them?
They're hairy they're fat they stink they can't work and that's just the women

is that actually an Australian

Is Tony "turn back the boats" Abbott officially a war criminal? Not that it would matter, no one would do anything about it.

>New fucking Caledonia

>not letting immigrants in is against human rights but the treatment of women in arab countries isn't
what the actual fuck

Kinda looks like a trap, but a good one. I'd hit it

He's lurking in the shadows ready to BTFO our current cuck of a PM and take beack the reins

Most sports betting websites are paying about $1.75 for our current PM to lose his position before the next election, although Tony is only 2nd or 3rd most likely to take over. Julie Bishop is most favoured. She's OK, neither here nor there.

JUST LITERALLY

Looks like a slavette. Nice trips.

Crikey!

My initial thought

It's always those strappy shoes man

Like, guys who want to become traps sort of don't quite grasp what it means to look girly and they overdo it. It's always a giveaway.

But yeah I'd 'hold it down and forcefully insert my penis into its orifices' if you catch my drift

Remind me again, how many terrorist attacks has Australia suffered last year and how many has Europe had?

F for Fantastic, right?

nah they all just live in the outback by themselves so we never see them

It's the shoulders too, you can see the angles. I have hell trying to disguise shoulder lines when crossdressing, and it's pretty easy to spot the lines of someone's body when you've had to watch for it yourself

By banning Muslim immigrants, Europe is just making Muslims more angry and likely to commit terrorist attacks, and we all know terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

So therefore you should continue to let them pour into your borders

>when crossdressing

Neck yourself m8

Das es, Manne.

Fucking poof I'll show you a lack of human rights when I shove my cock up your ass and give you an F.

where you from ! could rough your ass up

>repressive terror laws

WHY WON'T YOU LET IN MORE SHITSKINS SO THEY CAN BLOW STUFF UP AND STAB RANDOM PEOPLE WITH A KNIFE OR THEIR DICK?

Fuck the UN.

Probably no data or some shit like that

meanwhile Saudi Arabia gets an A+

At what?
Child raping, marrying their camels or shaving their wives backs?

Ain't gay, just like skirts
It's a pretty good way to meet friends actually. I've met 3 or 4 people through doing it who are actually really nice people. Also I know how to tuck my nuts which is actually handy as fuck when riding a train

Post some pics gayboy.

gas the boat niggers

>just like skirts
thats not gay at all, wanna teach a fellow str8 blokey bloke how to do it?

Like I said, just started, but I'll see what I can find for you. Problem is most of mine have my face in 'em or data linking them to my computer because they're being used for friends only

First step is shave your legs, chest, whatever, see how you feel without hair. Then fap and see if you still want to crossdress. If so, then go to /lgbt/ they can give you some more advice.

>I think the Sup Forums wars have begun

Time for the decimation of another lefty thread...

>implying rapeugees are human

Australia genuinely is full.
35% of the country is desert
11% is national parks
51% is farmland
3% is urban centers

you cannot put them in the desert because there is no infrastructure, and it would be too expensive to build infrastructure there and they would all die and liberals would complain about that
you cannot put them in the national parks because that would upset the abos and liberals would complain about that
you cannot put them in the farmlands because australian farmlands are basically desert so the farms have to be fuckhueg to grow a reasonable amount of food/livestock and farming is australia's second biggest industry
and you cannot put them in the urban centers because 80% of the australian population lives in urban centers and there aren't enough jobs and houses to go around as it is now, before counting all the immigrants that come in legally (there isn't enough job growth in australia right now to even support the current immigration rate)

tl;dr fuck off we're full

Not gonna lie but I think Australia has got the right idea on the situation with immigrants

That's a really optimistic snake.

Were's the obligatory "let's talk bout that ifunny watermark" meme?

>alice springs

I ain't doing that shit...Bob Ross is all I need.

Maybe add in another happy tree because it makes me happy

Alright, here's a fairly shit one but hey, phone camera what can you do

> When are you Eurocucks going to adopt an Aussie-style immigration policy?

Are you talking about our shit immigration policy that allows all sort garbage in "legally" for "under represented" jobs? Or maybe the rorted 457 system?

Immigration is bad in Australia, however the boats and the drama caused with illegals overshadows it in the media and we never hear about the rest.

With the size of our country and how we are allowing people in we may as well be doing what the "eurocucks" are doing. Yet people like you have no idea.

Fuck off we are full - on all counts.

Who is that semen demon?

Google gimp, it's a free photoshop image editing suite knockoff. Make your own meme's

dont they head the fucking thing?

>"""""human rights""""" watch

aka "do things our way or we shame you on the international scene" watch

I want to go to Australia. Are you also full for Europeans?

nice got an sc?

"If they beat you you win," - Justin Trudeau

Here

Pff, no. Only other place I share pics is on my quest and with a few friends, although one did recommend I get a fetlife. Personally I just like wearing stockings and shit, so not really looking for anything right now.

Human Rights Watch gets a FUCK YOU from Australia

Why don't you have progressive and inclusive counter-terrorism laws, Australia? Huh? Think you can just be all insular and closed off from the rest of the world do you? Think you're too good to have foreigners migrate and refuse to assimilate with local population and accept abiding by its laws and tolerating the customs of its founders? Huh? Bet you think you're pretty hot shit, cunt. Not allowing all those people to illegally migrate without vetting -pff- why, if you were a cool country, you would follow New Zealand's example and just let them in. Let them do what they want and stuff, because that's what a tolerant and peaceful country does.
Shame on you, having your fairly stable economy, nice climate and ample landmass and not willing to share it with people invading your border..

ketchup cunt

The US and Australia trade immigrants like trading cards

More pics now, gayboy

>migrate illegaly to NZ
>maoris, samoans and other various islanders beat you up
>all the sheep and goats are already taken

Being a privileged white male moving to another privileged nation does not make you an asylum seeker.
You are just a well-off migrant looking to exploit open jobs abroad and blocking under-privileged migrants from working those jobs instead, preventing them from having a real chance at life and to contribute to society.