SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA

Is there a more cucked city and state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmteLKKCuLc
twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738580604736786434?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump

Dios mio

The law and order candidate had better start busting their asses for violating federal law. I'd love to see these anti-American cunts raped by the long dick of the law.

#theresistance

San Jose worse than San Fran, sure.

But los angeles is worse than San Jose.

would be nice if something physically seperated california from the rest of the country

hahahhahaha

408 here
we dont play. Enjoy the internet faggot, we built it.

The Americans can extend the future wall to include CA and use it for nuke tests.
After that, they can rent the place and create a huge Fallout-themed arena. Think about the possible jobs there!

Isn't this treason?

And white people invented basketball. What's your point, hippie faggot?

Hahaha how could he possibly do this? What leverage could the Trump administration possibly have over California?

Wtf youre not even american

States rights. The President doesn't get to tell state funded police departments what to do. The police are there to serve the will of the people in their state, not the will of the federal government.

it's treason then

I grew up in San Jose, but I moved away about a year ago (22)
Any suburban part of San Jose is predominantly Asian and white, very liberal. My own mother is a bleeding heart liberal while I'm a moderate. What amazes me the most is that she's taught in downtown (read: Mexicans) schools before yet she still hasn't conceded that they are the laziest, worthless, worthless students in schools.

Public schools in the wealthy areas actually shuttle in these worthless gangbanger Mexicans to meet some quota, they always fail out or get expelled due to violence.

Fuck Mexicans and fuck San Jose for enabling them

You've obviously never been outside of the cities in California. Lots of gun-toting liberals as soon as you are 10 miles away from the big cities. Just because we want to regulate the sale of assault rifles doesn't mean we want to do away with our right to bear arms.

Not enforcing out of state use tax? I dunno

dems is now party of treason

commiefornia logic 2.4M illegals > 4.4M american trump voters

youtube.com/watch?v=BmteLKKCuLc
finaru bossu

lived in san jose for a couple of years, can confirm
i can only imagine it's gotten worse

In san jose, can confirm is full of cucks

I spent a few weeks in california - never again

I thought I'd never live to see the day.

States rights. We aren't legally required to help Trump deport people in any way.

If he wants to deport illegals he is gonna have to send in the Feds and spend billions in federal money doing it.

Use tax only account for about 3% of California's revenue. I think they would be fine. Also California is one of the few states in the union that receives less aid from the federal government than the government taxes. Trump won't have any stick to threaten Cali with.

I live in SF. It's pretty comfy and would be nicer without all the crazy homeless people.

Berkeley, CA.

Almost all the worst cucking comes from CA.

tow just inherited a house in San Jose

No but is most certainly one of them. LA jew york city and san frangayco are way worse. SJ sucks because of spics and asians.
Also almost no niggers live there since it is mostly just suburbs.

The asians are elitist but they're cool

No niggers outside of downtown at least, even then they're rare

Seattle, Washington

twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738580604736786434?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
she looks like moot kek

One against many
carry on sister

Califag here. We're pretty cucked, but there's almost nowhere else in America I'd rather live.

At least the percentage of niggers in this state is pretty low relative to most states in the US. I really don't mind the spics at all, desu.

SF is the degenerate capital. Sorry you have to be there, man...

Please stop moving to Texas. Please just stop. You can't fucking drive and you're too stupid to realize you're trying to make my state exactly what you were fleeing in the first place. You're worst than fucking Muslims. Fuck off.

But what if i want to have gay cowboy butt sex with you and your friends

Don't you mean PHYSICALLY REMOVED California?

I hope they someone goes to jail. Shit would be hilarious

Isn't texas full of brown mexicans lmao?

Back in the 1960's, this city wasn't like this.....
The white people called Mexicans "beaners"
The Hell's Angels were cruising around
There were white people everywhere

I lived in SJ for a year.

Hated it so much I am going to move to the midwest soon. probably idaho or some shit.

I don't work construction, Pablo.

What are you hoping to get from living in the Midwest (Idaho especially) aside from lower cost of living and shittier weather?

I wouldn't be so sure. You could cut all payments to the state government while making it clear that you expected to continue collecting Federal taxes, as California would still benefit from the defense of the U.S. armed services and the other national-scale federal services.

At that point, you're daring them to take an active step against you - impeding IRS activities - rather than a passive step (stonewalling I.C.E.). You could also pass a law banning the use of Federal dollars to solve California's state insolvency, which seems to be their plan for dealing with their trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities.

Their is also the South Carolina option. Pic related.

55 Electoral Votes? Not anymore.

>we built it
>we

Pathetic faggot.

When do we get to fight the cucks in a civil war?

>Is there a more cucked city and state?

Have you never lived in California? Berkeley is the most cucked city in California.

>You could cut all payments to the state government while making it clear that you expected to continue collecting Federal taxes
>You could also pass a law banning use of Federal dollars to solve California's state insolvency

1. No you can't. Any Federal law will affect all states and all people living within the entire United States. That is the entire structure of the Federal Government. That is why every Supreme Court decision applies to all states, why every amendment applies to all states, and why every law enacted by congress targets all states. You can't target Federal law at a single state.

2. Even if you could, laws targeting only California would never pass, because no Senator or Representative from either party will risk setting a precedent which could later be used against their own state.

This is much of the basis of states' rights that Republicans have been using to resist the Obama Administration for the last 8 years. With Republicans in charge, it looks like it is California's turn.

>Their is also the South Carolina option. Pic related.

Yeah this is true, but California contains a disproportionate amount of the military bases in the United States. The Federal Government can't attack us without greatly weakening their own power.

I was expecting her to have a penis and I was going to be pissed. im tired of people posting faggots, traps, or other mentally deficient homos.

I can confirm

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!