twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

16 weeks

now

What the fuck is Spirulina?

Getting bored here. Better happen soon.

It's an algae that is really good for you

Get Australian or Hawaiian, anything either Pacific or lab grown

how can it collapse if its in space

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.

While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.

Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Soon i hope, too lazy to look for another job so we all shall die

I sometimes get algae in my vagina

Literally a perfect food

Unfortunately, its taste isn't too appealing for most

It's already collapsing. It's a slow collapse that will take decades. It's not gona be some dramatic movie type apocalypse, so get comfy lads and enjoy the ride.

8 years, when trump leaves office

I can eat it out of you ;)

The way your feet are drawn back to the ground when you jump in the air, is also played out on a much larger planetary scale. It's called gravitational collapse, where any object in space - but most notably stars - draw matter towards their center mass. Eventually they go bang.

Once societies stop repairing infrastructure, the end is near.

We're getting close to that here in the US. Read this professor's work. He makes some excellent points.

houseofrain.com/

we already have a shitty food quality, huge pollution, unemployment, nigger epidemic and 7 parts of Fast and Furious released. By 2050, these problems are going to get a lot worse and we might even have Fast and Furious part 25, with self driving cars.

>eating out a pestilent vagina

smdh

when massive portions of the crust collapse into one of the cavities caused by it's expansion.

It, like chlorella, tend to also have wondrous outbreaks of bacterial contamination from time to time, so not perfect, but decent.

It still tastes like shit, tho. Knew a guy who used to by spirulina powder by the 20 lb. batch and drank something like 4 giant shakes of it per day. Nasty ass shit, only good in small doses and blended with much better tasting stuff.

>self-driving cars
>Vin Diesel still feels the urge to high-speed head butt through windshields

That's a waste

10 grams is what studies show to be the most effective, nothing has been seen with higher doses

And 10 grams isn't bad at all, I use the powder in my smoothies, but a banana and either peanut butter or some other fruit is absolutely mandatory

I have this shit down to a science

The bacterial contamination is pretty bad, but there are bacterial contaminations with virtually every produce this day and age. Perhaps cultivation methods will improve significantly within the next decade as there are stronger pushes for easily renewable food sources, to where bacterial contamination and the like is mitigated to an insignificant probability.

I can't imagine downing multiple shakes of it a day, but nutritionally speaking, it really is quite incredible.