Really forces you to consider, doesn't it? *sips tea*

Really forces you to consider, doesn't it? *sips tea*

Maybe she wouldn't need the healthcare if she didn't do so much cocaine

Fpbp

fatty fatty 2 by 4 cant fit through the kitchen door

damn, what a hog

This is what she left Mormonism for. Could have been one of those 10/10 sister missionaries with their dirty secrets. Had to go full libtard in stead.

I'd pay big money to watch pic related beat up on Laci Green.

everyone needs healthcare dude.

even a shithole like turkey has healthcare, step up your game

If she did cocaine she'd be thin.

I'd pay bigger money to watch Blissfu milk Laci Green

Why is it a national crisis if only losers suffer? It's more a loser crisis, and who gives a fuck about them?

she does heroin and cocaine there are videos of both. shes just fat because she eats 500L of condensed milk with cum a day

>not being able to spend other people's money on your gibsmedats is considered a public health crisis
>but people taking your money for gibsmedats isn't considered a public financial crisis

almonds status: activated

one of the things that will be shitcanned is being able to be on your parent's plan til you're 26, NEET

oh wait I forgot everyone here is a successful 6'2" hedge fund manager with a huge penis and a BMI of 18.2

Are you ok, user?

ewwww

He's projecting, me thinks

never had healthcare anyway
was always poor white trash and I'm content that way
why should I be forced to pay for it now? fuck obamacare I hope trump guts it.

>People that are perfectly healthy, productive members of society are now forced to subsidize health care for people leeching on society

Redpoll me on tea Sup Forums. I've tried it before but I don't get why it's so shilled everywhere

*pill