Stoner/Pothead/Marijuana hate thread

Stoner/Pothead/Marijuana hate thread

I fucking hate potheads. My friend told me that he smoked weed and I stopped talking to him.

We need a final solution to the marijauna question. It is the highest standard of degeneracy.

I did 4 edibles and smoked 2 bowls last night after my yoga sesh. I felt amazing and still do today.

kill yourself you stupid faggot, we dont need a thread for autistic fucks to spaz out about weed in. go to reddit if you want nonstop shitposting and nonsense debates

I was lead to believe weed was a safer alternative to beer or liquor. That is true but I was as useful as a retard while high. Sure I didn't harass or harm someone but I was useless member of society funding an underground business. Hitler was right.

Stop! *blows whistle*

>We need a final solution to the marijauna question. It is the highest standard of degeneracy.
Funny, it worked quite the opposite way for me.

I used to be a bluepilled leftist that had a racemixing fetish, then started smoking weed everyday...

Now I hate niggers, think Hitler did nothing wrong, would love to have a military dictatorship again so we can give leftists free helicopter rides Pinochet style and think pic related is the perfect state society...

Guess I am the exception, not the rule?

seems like a (you) problem huh?

Go die, statist piece of shit.

Didn't that kid grow up to be a lawyer or something?

DEGENERATES GET OFF MY BOARD

No, as a member of society I have a duty to be of help to the organic movement. I.E The Swastika

14/88

My man.

>DEGENERATES GET OFF MY BOARD
First, it is not YOUR board.

Second, I WAS a degenerate, have been working hard everyday to not be one anymore, isn't that the whole point of redpilling people?

Currently smoking a phat marijuana cigarette :^)

please fuck off with the nazi roleplay, its worse than the atheist spaz-fests.

If you honestly think that Marijuana is the highest evil, then I envy and pity you for you have lived a sheltered life of unnatural purity, and the coming years will be confusing, and terrifying for you.

There are many bigger dragons to slay.

You need to stop being such a little bitch

You'll get used to it. I like pot because I can get high and drive, work, whatever just fine.

>look guys! I f-fit in now, r-right?
>my board
hello new friend

>My friend told me he smoked weed and i stopped talking to him

You have no friends.

dude your a total hater myaaaan

But Hitler was cripplingly addicted to meth....

I have comfy 75k job, house, cars, and 3 kids. I still smoke every now and then. If you aren't a pothead and brag about it like it's some cool guy club it's fine. The potheads that go on and on are annoying as shit and I don't associate with them at all.

le internet hate machiné amirite goys ??? :-D

My imaginary friend told me he smokes weed so I stopped talking to myself and now I'm really ronery.

dude, just smoke a joint and chill out. its no big deal, scro. its just weed.

You stopped talking to your friend because he smokes?

Jesus youre a fucking loser OP.

I smoke pot everyday. It makes work funner and go by quicker. Everyone does it here now, more so than alcohol now.
t. Coloradan

reminder that weed is degenerate as fuck

i quit talking to my friends i would smoke with because all they ended up caring about was weed

i like this image also checked

You're a little bitch for unfriending a guy simply for smoking pot but I aagree that it can be degenerate. People don't know how to fucking take shit in moderation, and then ask the government to step in, thus fucking over responsible users.

Also, weed chicks are fucking annoying and boring.

Getting stoned doesn't matter like once a month or a handful times a year.
but people who smoke daily or weekly are degenerate as fuck, can't even think properly, they go through life as brainless jesters as they're addicted to the feeling, most hate being sober.

>My friend told me that he smoked weed and I stopped talking to him
> It is the highest standard of degeneracy.
Please tell me you've smoked weed OP. Everyone was (or should've been) anti-drug up until they try them...
It doesn't have to be a lifestyle

The lifestyle however is filth and degenerate.
>DEGENERATES GET OFF MY BOARD

beginning to think you're the degenerate

*has the potential to become the next Gauss of any STEM subject of his choosing, because he is a gifted White man*
*smokes weed*
>.............................................................
>*wakes up as 32 year old bathroom cleaner*

How is this not a problem for the White race, may I ask?

OP is right. Weed is degenerate because it's forced (((counterculture))) aimed at accelerating the feminization and intellectual castration of the White man.

PROTIP: Thanks to the (((media))), when your typical White woman sees a black who smokes weed, she sees him as a rebel, but seeing a White man smoking weed instantly makes her think "Loser."

Brain scams confirm this.

cool story though.
i'm with her on this

This is a very accurate depiction.

Its a good sleep aid.
Not everyone that smokes is a NEET that just spends all day getting high.
Smoke a little before bed, wake up in the morning and go to work.

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE GASSED ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE, YOU DIRTY FUCKING CULTURAL NIGGERS SMOKING NIGGERS PLANTS.

degenerates are degenerate as fuck
you can be a stoner without being a degenerate

evil plants noo

Fuck you, cuck.

I hate stoners as much as you do, probably more, and I don't smoke weed, I used to, I just think it makes people retarded, and even more retarded overtime, but I wouldn't stop talking to someone if they smoked weed.

You sound like a retard.

I'm all for medicinal use though.

If you really need to, pick anything else but weed... its worlds most stupid drug. The ultimate bluepill retard choice.

Settle down, Bong. Christ, you faggots don't know how to prioritize who you want to neck first, maybe you should start with the degenerates who actually affect your quality of life and THEN, when those problems are solved, worry about some stoner and habits.

I've met many more tolerable stoners who were redpilled than leftists, so let's tackle the real problems first, okay bud?

thank you

g-get it because weed is a plant and its "evil" because it has certain chemicals that when smoked gives you dangerous effects on your brain thus its illegal, and thus all that hate it are just affraid of a simple plant r-roight goys ?

Legalize it and tax it. Oh look! Suddenly we have lots of money!

But nooo, you moralfags don't want that...

this

And methadone.

Weed is good it actually enlightened me to the problem of niggers and the Jew equation, without it I would still be a bluepill normie. I now work a good blue collar job and I'm going to college for STEM. Without weed I would still be a NEET.

>Comfy 75k job

How can you be comfy with all that responsibility and such a low salary? Zero kids, house, cars, wife and I both make 6 figs. Still don't think we have enough to raise children

Where the fuck do you live? San Francisco?

Dude you need to move out of liberal land. 75k is a high standard of living in my state.

DELET THIS GOY

>that feel when smoking almost daily since I was 14

holy shit I've been smoking for 7 years

feels good man

>all pot is the same

Sounds like the strain gave you a body high. Is Sup Forums so autistic that they don't know there's weed that gives you just a head high and can keep you focused and energetic?

Need to set up a conference somewhere regarding this issue, preferably near a lake.

Its okay user. When my first gf cheated on me back in high school with a guy who smoked weed I felt the same way.

Then I grew up and realized its a far less harmless vice than alcohol and most of my friends enjoy, even if its personally not for me.

You'll grow up.

well said, turdburglar

smoke weed erryday

>weed affects everyone the same

I'm going to have to ask you to delete this thread

why do people talk about weed & alcohol addictions like they are somehow mutually exclusive?

it's entirely possible for some frat kid retard to drink, smoke, get behind the wheel of a car, and run over your closest family members

degeneracy is degeneracy you dumb nigger-humping faggots

They're probably all virgin shutins. Never experienced the world around them, never tried to. Sateva gives you a full body high which is great for day to day activies. indica is great when you just want to relax after a long day. prefer Sateva strains or hybrids personally, I hate the head high honestly.

ITT: Angry bitter autists who were cucked by stoners.
Go LARP somewhere else faggots

Post more Quentin memes, I fucking love them.

Nothing says I'M A HUGE FAGGOT like unironically posting Quentin comics

Weed is a massive RED PILL
Whilst I agree with a lot of the race views on Sup Forums some perspective is needed
Bob Marley is a better man than John Podesta
And if you think his skin colour automatically makes him an inferior human to podesta you need to eat more red pills

It's called sativa

>I hate the head high
>prefer Sateva

wat

ALL YOU NIGGERS WILL HANG REEEE
>furiously masturbates to anime

this /thread

This

Yah, shit, got them mixed up.

Weed is fun weed is great weed makes me not masturbate.

>>>DUDE
>>
>
>>
>>>WEED
>>
>
>>
>>>LMAO

Weed messed up my life.

Stay away.

I'm definitely a hybrid guy too, although I used to go heavy on indicas before I realized I was burning out so fast on them

I loved weed but I had to get rid of it because it makes me weak and tired,
plus I spend almost one year blazing and watching movies without going out
with my friends or hook up girls so that was pretty bad for my mental sanity.

nice proxy
nice spam
nice slide

Bob used to beat and cheat on his wife and was a huge hypocrite real rastas dont smoke weed i guess he was just a nig that made good music but weed in itself isnt bad if you dont abuse it and take care of your shit

I'm dude weed lmao as fuck, it's almost a religious thing for me, I consider it a way to connect to higher beings and see life from a different perspective

weed allows me to slow down, stop thinking and being stressed and frustrated for a while and appreciate the beauty in everyday things

weed is the best

Just because your friend smoked weed doesn't make him a stoner or pothead.
Just like how drinking alcohol doesn't make you a deadbeat alcoholic.

DUDE
YOU'RE A FAGGOT
LMAO

It's not that hard to burn a straw man you know. When you're faced with actual people and you're response is to meme them into a straw men it shows that you have a very limited thought process.

I smoke weed occasionally but god damn I hate "stoners" (anyone who makes a "lifestyle" out of it).

i smoke myself but i hate potheads
they plan their life around it,talk way to much bout it
The worst is when they live the """""marijuana culture"""""

DUDE NOT AN ARGUMENT LMAO

*brings mic closer*

Fuck off joe rogan

You go on about Jews ruling the world and government corruption but don't see why WEED is illegal in so many places
WEED is the only red pill you can physically take
And if you are fairly red pilled &a look for real news want to open governments and chat on Sup Forums etc. GO SMOKE SOME and you could be a god my friend

these threads are always by americans. so many of you are so backwards, religious nutjobs brainwashed by your parents into thinking sex is bad, alcohol is bad, smoking a joint every now and then will send you straight to hell etc

i can read you like a book. grow up

nah. just feels bad.
many people either drink or smoke. the two suck when they mix for most people i know, i hate mixing them too.
and i dont think you would be able to muster the strength to sit behind a wheel especially if youre a kid bc youll get stoned and hammered too much to even think about driving.

I'm a pagan you faggot

Kek hates stoners.

/thread

You fucking losers need to get a new buzzword
> degenerate degenerate degenerate degenerate denegerate!
give it a fucking rest.

>lazy nigger who makes shitty music
Literally nobody cares, he never contributed anything to society his entire life.

youre a pagan? do you know what that means?