When you realize Sup Forums has become a tool in Russia's misinformation campaign

>When you realize Sup Forums has become a tool in Russia's misinformation campaign
>when Sup Forums is so delusional that they made up a story of them creating that trump letter even though evidence suggests that has been floating around for several months and there's no evidence Sup Forums had any part in it
>when the alt-right has taken to siding with a Russian dictator who kills dissidents and protesters, big oil and big pharma

You ppl are fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25XFMRr74rA
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/posteverything/wp/2016/12/27/why-its-so-hard-to-prove-russia-was-behind-the-election-hacks/?client=safari
businessinsider.com/cia-and-m16-spy-agencies-knew-iraq-didnt-have-wmds-before-2003-invasion-2013-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show me definitive proof that Russia was responsible for the hacks. I'll wait.

get out

citation?

>consensus =/= data
>wmds in iraq
>benghazi because of a video
>nsa has been spying on american citizens under current admin
>intelligence agencies include dept of energy and fucking coast guard intelligence

Why the fuck would anyone who has read into the sources of info just a little bit trust what these fuckers are putting out?

Show me definitive proof it wasn't Russia. I'll wait

We both have to wait until US intelligence e releases more info but basically what you're saying is that you trust Russia over 17 intelligence organizations that have independently verified that the hack came from Russia

>macro
>filename
JIDF (-_-)- |- |

Ex-intel officer Steve Pieczenik says that the leaks were mainly through existing mid-level intelligence officials.

youtube.com/watch?v=25XFMRr74rA

Given that the DIA and this guy have provided roughly the same amount of hard evidence for Russian hacking, they both hold exactly the same weight.

The person making the claim has to give evidence.

Just read this
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/posteverything/wp/2016/12/27/why-its-so-hard-to-prove-russia-was-behind-the-election-hacks/?client=safari

Again, this is standard operating procedure, it's just that you are denying it now because you can't accept that the man you elected was helped by Russia.

That's not how americas intelligence agencies work. They rarely come out and give details, and just because you're unwilling to accept their findings, doesn't mean they should change the way they operate

>dictator
No such thing.

Also "the person making the claim". You are the ones making the claim that Russia didn't do it, which is far less likely than the intelligence community consensus that says they did.
Again, the truth might be hard and I wish they would release more info to shut you, trump and the Russians up

If you believe that the Russians hacked the DNC and Podesta then I have a war in Iraq that I would love to sell you, buy it now and I'll also throw in all the wars and democratic coups and disinformation you can get your hands on.

How does it feel to be a whore of the government and shill their narrative which will likely kill and maim many? Do you take their money before or after you bend over and take it in the ass as per usual?

Misinformation implies that anything within those leaks was untrue.

No claim to that affect has been made.

Burden of proof is with you. You are unable to prove something happened. We don't need to prove anything because it never happened.

>Look at left side and see them siding with mudslimes.

>Look at right side and see them siding with christians.

Fuck off faggot. Your just mad that white people aren't killing each other. Soon enough we will all team up to curbstomp mudslimes off the planet.

You (and your grand childern actually) already have Iraq/Afghanistan wars thanks to these "intelligence" agencies. Not yet tired being itellyjewed?

At least Russia is nice enough to give us proof of political corruption. We need those hackers to come back every election, and not just hack the Democrats this time. Maybe we'll finally be able to have honest elections.

Russia is a nation of peace.

The cornerstone of your justice system is innocent until proven guilty.

The burden of proof is on you.

Yes please, expose the entire system and let it burn down. The leftist would defend child murderer and rape if it means getting ahead politically, they're amoral and deserve the judgement they will get.

I-It's TRUE!

>bush

Even if it is true and Russia helped Trump get elected off the back of the DNC leaks through donations (or blackmail, which just doesn't make sense to me), so what? The leaks were real. The Dems were flagrantly corrupt as fuck.

Hillary actually steals the primaries, is caught red-handed doing it, and nobody seems to care. Funny that.

When did you become a neocon globalist slut who would willingly sell out your country for nothing, OP? Also, why are you a faggot?

Why should I care in a negative fashion that Russia exposed illegal and unethical behavior carried out by the DNC and Hillary campaign?

Isn't that what our own intelligence agencies should be doing in the first place?

Why are you so quick to believe the same government and agencies that we know routinely pulls the wool over their citizens' eyes?

Or, do you think we are correct in our skepticism of said government?

You guys are probably fucked if the globalist agenda comes to fruition.

Don't forget Hillary is the one with verifiable connections to Russia. How can you sell off OUR uranium to Russia, and then turn around and get all apoplectic about Trump not vehemently hating Russia. These traitors have abandoned logic and reality entirely. Anyone listening to anything they ever say about any subject is either completely lobotomized or an active enemy of the US

Everything has been written

You are a newfaggot of the highest order

I think at this stage it is literally out of our hands, who knows who to believe any more. The very fact that all these groups on both sides are intelligence and counter intelligence organisations means it is highly likely that we will never know the truth.

Their whole speciality is espionage and deception so what is real what is fake , what is a plot or conspiracy? who the fuck knows. not me. It's fucking crazy and I can't see Trump staying as president in this enviroment. If they could get rid of Clinton for a BJ then what chance has Trump got?

>ppl
You look thirsty.

>definitive proof
even if it isn't true, it may as well be. I've already deemed him guilty desu

>You ppl are fuck
ing stupid

Over the Russians who deliberately lie to further their geopolitical ends?
Well I donno duffus because believing RT lies is really really fucking dumb.

1) Who else would it be?
2) That's precisely what these intelligence reports collected. Evidence, via Russian sources, and testimony that Trump's people were in contact with Russians as far back as 2013 Ms. Universe pageant.
3) It was Trump himself who publicly called for the Russians to hack Clinton and the DNC and Trump who praised Wikileaks for releasing the Podesta emails. Why would he be surprised that these organizations took him at his word? Why would he be surprised that our national security and intelligence agencies would be concerned about foreign governments meddling in our political process by hacking one of or possibly both major parties.
4) Trump has spoken many times, in interviews, about how much his business has come to rely on Russian money from Russian banks. Trump cares greatly about his business. It's what fuels his greater image. If Russian banks, in collusion with the Russian govt and Putin (as they've been shown to be), start calling in favors from businessman Trump who has just become President Trump, who knows what that could mean.
5) If nothing else, we can count on the fact that Russia will be aggressive in the next four years and they're banking on Trump to assist them or turn a blind eye. If they have dirt on him (and I'm not talking about the outrageous shit that's probably not true, like sex tapes, I simply mean loans that could personally bankrupt him if coerced a certain way) we as the American public need to know. We can't have our President representing his own business interests before the goodwill of the people.

Even Trump had to admit that it was Russia you fucking cuck.

>Over the Russians who deliberately lie to further their geopolitical ends?
No one is saying the russians don't lie. But in this case the burden of proof is with the intelligence agencies.

That's why I call him JEWTIN

Russia hacked us.

t. the Coast Guard

What about burden of proof for Trump's claims?

>guy asks to prove a negative
>ctrl+f negative
>0 hits
You can't prove a negative, dummy.

>17 intelligence organizations that have independently verified that the hack came from Russia
Bull. Shit. Have you ever even looked at the list of US intelligence agencies? Do you really believe the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, other DoD intel orgs, Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, the DEA, and the Department of Energy all independently verified this secret evidence? The whole "17 intelligence agencies" meme is a weak, farcical attempt to manufacture consensus.

>I know how US intelligence agencies work, which is why I post on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

those 17 intelligence agencies told us "with 100% confidence" that Iraq had WMDs in 2003. If you believe these spooks now, you're living in fantasy land

That is what he thinks, doesn't mean it really happened.

Literally stalling for the 20th, look at how unconvinced he was when he said it

>THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!!

We're already here cyka blyat

Uh huh. They provided a high confidence report. The secret and TS stuff went to the president elect and he, therefore, changed his tune today and says Russia was responsible.

Know why he did this? Because he is not fucking stupid.

But I am sure with all your intel training you know best.

>he said it but he really didn't.

Sure thing Jewtin supporters.

When you actually have valid reasons to trust Russia more then 17 of your own governments intelligence agencies

>"Russia's misinformation campaign"

way to plagiarise those 3 words from that meme that you posted

RUSSIANS CAN MEDDLE ALL THEY WANT

SHILLARY WAS NEVER AN OPTION

WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

IF RUSSIAN INTERESTS LATER DIVERGE FROM AMERICAN INTERESTS THEN WE NUKE EM

>dictator
>even though he was democratically elected

Saged

Whats wrong? Russia kills degenerate muslims, kikes, homos, and trans.

The argument is generally that they should have hacked the RNC and released compromising emails on Trump and the RNC. Problem with that is that the RNC was in no way on board with Trump until he became the nominee. In fact they were actively against him.

I'm still not convinced, even if some russian hackers got into the dnc network, that they were the ones that leaked the emails. Surely there would be dnc workers who liked bernie and felt burned that they were working against him?

Sup Forums is pro dictator. From Kim Jong-un to Pinochet, we love them in all flavors.

No, not over the Russians. Over your own sense of logic and experience you fucking clown. And I'm not saying that your position is wrong, only that you should arrive there via independent thought and not because our tyrannical government says so.

It's this easy: we need to stop blindly agreeing with our government and start questioning it, heavily.

>when the alt-right has taken to siding with a Russian dictator who kills dissidents and protesters, big oil and big pharma

and that's bad because...

kek

What's the context of this comment? And is this the full comment or are you ripping it up to get a misleading headline?

>Who else would it be
Yeah, it's definitely not the government agencies who have been caught LYING TO US before. No, they're telling the truth this time, right?!

MUH RUSSIANS GAVE ME HEMORROIDS!!!!!

t. delusional libcuck blaming the Russians for everything

And why the fuck shouldn't we help them? I'm tired of us being 'Good Guy USA' when we could be putting boots up peoples asses.

Isn't it obvious by this point that no one fucking cares? Literally the most unfit being to ever run for office - a burning trash can is more qualified to be the president - and nearly half of voters were like, "Yep, that's our guy." But you seem to think his ties to Russia are what's going to finally do it? Get the fuck out.

No one gives a shit. Everyone just wants to see a circus. Trump could literally fuck a pig on live TV and the country would cheer.

>WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

k

>the russians bent the erections by telling everybody how we bent the erections

Nice try apachink

We do. You know what else we shouldn't accept and question, heavily? Fucking RT and Vlad fuckamericaintheass Putin.

So given a high confidence assessment vs that sack of shit, I am going to trust US fucking intel agencies over the other. The fact that this has to be said is double dumb retarded.

>Ohhhh, Sup Forums is so edgy it trusts bullshit made up Russian shit over legit agencies.
Fucking retardation right there.

Before we can start credibly questioning our government we need to get the absolute George Noory level Russian shit out of here.

16 intelligence agencies agreed there was WMDs in Iraq.

So what exactly makes this different? The extra one?

And why would you ever trust the homeless-kidnapping, mind-controlling, crack-dealing, aids-spreading CIA?

>Led her people into a disastrous defeat that allowed Rome to conquer their lands until the fall of the western empire.

Why, exactly, is she listed as an example of leader? She's a complete and total failure.

>16 intelligence agencies agreed there was WMDs in Iraq.
False

Next?

Okay but it was Bush and his cabinet that said that shit and lied to the country rather than 17 fucking intelligence agencies, get the Russian cock out of your ass you unbelievable faggot fucking Trump shill how much do they even pay you to spend all your time on Sup Forums and sow this trash to undermine the American people and be an unbelievable fucking cuck all at the same time does your wife's son know his stepdaddy's such a massive fucking faggot?

>17 intelligence agencies including ones not remotely relevant to the scandal like the geospatial intelligence agency all sign off that Russia did this
>None of them investigated the DNCs actual server
>All relying on the analysis of a third party the DNC hired which claimed the Russians did it
>For some reason they blindly trusted this info and didn't bother to verify if it was true/false
>Same agencies lied about Iraq and spying on Americans

Really fires my neurons

>implying siding with a Russian dictator who kills dissidents and protesters is bad

>You are the ones making the claim that Russia didn't do it

No. The fact is that someone hacked something. Your claim is that Russia hacked the thing. We ask you provide evidence for your claim, and you refuse to do so because you have none. I don't know who dun did it, but I have yet to see any evidence that it's Russia, so I have no reasons, based on hard facts, to believe it is Russia.

The Intel agencies told bush they had a 90% certainty there were WMDs in Iraq.

US Intel was a good boy, he dindu nuttin!

No you are right. They KNEW there werent WMDs. Just like they know this isnt Russians

businessinsider.com/cia-and-m16-spy-agencies-knew-iraq-didnt-have-wmds-before-2003-invasion-2013-3

Believing an intelligence agency that literally had a plan to murder US citizens in an extended campaign of false terrorism to justify invading Cuba, only to be stopped by President Kennedy, who later died under "convenient" circumstances.

Why do you believe Trump and the Russian govt. over the intelligence agencies?

Trump is one man. The Russian govt is attached to Putin at the hip and relies on him for most foreign policy declarations. If the two of them are implicated, of course they're going to deny Trump worked with a foreign govt in order to achieve personal gains in Trump's case and greater American influence from within for Russia. It sets up dangerous quid pro quo situations with a corrupt Russian govt.

Our intelligence agencies are staffed by many more than two people all of whom abide by codes of ethics to remain impartial in evaluating the relevance of criminal or intelligence information.

I'm partial to believing that the professionals have America's best interests at heart more than a man who will seek to profit from special business dealings (personal) and a govt who will milk their influence over him by making gains in geo-political policy (ie: moving into old Soviet territories).

>The extra one?
Depends, was the extra one the DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY!? NO? U BTFO!1

How the fuck is this read still here???

I got banned for three days for posting a political thread about conservative political pundant Tomi Lahren....

Yet the fucking mods allow this shitpost that isn't even slightly accurate?

>All of these unsubstantiated claims
And I have reason to believe that the OP is a jewish shill :^)

>Sacks cities with no people
>Loses her only actual battle
>Used as a positive example of a female leader
burger pls

I support Putin because he is the defender of white culture and christendom.

First poster here

Regardless of whether or not Russia committed the hacks (nobody knows for sure), it revealed rampant corruption that the democrats were committing, and it's something that the American people should have always known about; The truth.

>remain impartial in evaluating the relevance of criminal or intelligence information.
Then why were they leaking everything from the start? They should have went to congress first instead of talking to the press and creating hysteria.

Bush's cabinet picked the parts they liked from their intel's reports and got rid of everything else, which equated to "these cunts have WMDs." The report itself said that it was a possibility, but I'd love to see the specifics and sources. I'll eat my fucking hat if you can show me that the intel said they had 90% certainty and not that Bush's team THOUGHT they had 90% certainty, or just straight up told us they had 90% certainty to do whatever the fuck they wanted.

shitty russian polandball

Intelligence agencies are comprised of spies. Spies are noted to be treacherous and untrustworthy, and will always sell out to the highest bidder. This is why you kill spies when you capture them. They are sneaky and traitorous, and have no loyalty beyond serving themselves. You must always keep an eye on the spies you employ, be careful what you say, and kill them at the slightest sign of treachery.

> 17 intelligence agencies wasting taxpayers money

Pol is always right.
If pol says russians are not the bad guys, it means russians aren't bad guys

Sup Forums did "fall" for anything. They're just paid Russian shills.

no just one agency telling 16 others what to say. I can't believe it's current year and people are still falling for the spooks tricks.