So, besides me and Donald Trump, who else is a non-drinker (or doesn't smoke or use illegal drugs)?

So, besides me and Donald Trump, who else is a non-drinker (or doesn't smoke or use illegal drugs)?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't touched booze in 8 months and my life is infinitely better because of it. Now I just need to quit weed and adderall.

Hard alchohol and drugs are degenerate. I will have a glass of wine with dinner but that's it. They degrade the body and mind despite the "weed lmao" libertarian and liberal cucks will say.

Not me

Hi Ryan.

are you on a script?
I take Dexedrine on prescription, Its hard to sit still without it.

me

No alcohol, sometimes I smoke a CBD pen if I have a headache but that is very rare.

a glass of wine or a beer once a week is not a bad thing

Anxiety issues can't smoke, drink, or basically do anything. My drug of choice is Ativan and Coffee

I don't even drink caffeine anymore

I only drink red wine from time to time.
Smokers and junkies should be taken behind the barn and recieve treatment with double-barreled shotgun,

Zero mind altering substances. Meditation at least ten minutes in the morning and at night

Alcohol is the real Jew trick.
Pushing heavy alcohol use is part of the Frankfurt school of Marxism.

Haven't drank in 5 years. Wish I never started. Alcohol ruined my life.
Can't believe his many losers use to think I was a cool guy despite being an obnoxious loud mouth drunk moron.
Canadians are truly trash. Like alcohol. Canadians worship it.

Alcohol is literal poison and the leading cause of whites getting legal troubles.

No drugs/alcohol here.
I always found it surprising that Republicans hated gay marriage but were so okay with alcohol. I can understand liberals being idiots, but alcohol is fucking degenerate.

I can't have it. IMO it's poison, anyway.

Can confirm, alcohol is worse than weed. It's also more addicting physically. This is my first day without any booze and i am getting the shakes.

>b-but muh alcohol is ingrained in muh western culture

fuck off.

>So, besides me and Donald Trump, who else is a non-drinker

picrelated was

I'm sober now for almost 4 months. I drank hard for 10 years.

Same should happen to occasional wine drinkers IMO
Gun to the dome for time totime wine.

Degenerate drinker. Die now

Dude go to detox. It's dangerous to just give it up. You can actually die. I spent 5 days in detox and witnessed 10 seizures. The people there will monitor you and keep you safe.

I haven't had a drink since Saturday. Except I had a longy last night

did you go cold turkey?

I've quit the following Jews recently:

>Nicotine Jew
>Alcohol Jew
>Caffeinated Jew
>Sugary Jew (soda)

Working to getting rid of all Jews in my life

nvm

I drink liberal tears with one shot of peach schnapps and orange juice. I call it based Florida cocktail. It is a damn fine drink very smoothe. This is me the Fashwave cocktail master.

Pot: Would never try it. When all my friends started getting into it in middle school/high school... something about them just changed. I don't like it.

Other drugs: Family has a history of drug abuse, so I'd rather not. Heroin and coke destroyed my dad's and aunt's lives. I've had some serious drugs after operations, and I didn't enjoy it.

Alcohol: I'll drink socially. Otherwise you come off as an autist. But I don't enjoy it. And anything more than one beer gives me a headache. I just don't enjoy it. It's not fun.

He smoked meth

I'm not that bad, I only drank a little more than a 6 pack for about 6 months.

I've gone a few days without booze before, but i usually fall back into the loop. This time is serious boi.

t. soft cunt

Afterwards they put me on campral which in my opinion is the best drug ever made. It cuts the cravings almost completely. Quitting was the best decision I've ever made.

I've slowly been eliminating alcohol from my life and now it seems sad how so many women need it to be able to let themselves be open to sex.

I've been having a little alcohol nightly for the past month so I can quit cold turkey after building up an addiction. The result is vivid dreaming and becoming lucid in dreams which is the best red pill you can get in reality without hard drugs.

Drugs aren't all bad, degeneracy is. Drugs don't exactly cause degeneracy but dependency does.

Recently stopped drinking after the last couple of weekends have ended in drunken fights. 12 days in on nobooze, thinking of stopping for good

Barely smoke pot or drink these days, and I feel so much better.

A few years ago I was full on "WEED LMAO", but I've come to realize how naive I was.

I might do a few shots of whiskey every once in awhile for the tingly warm feeling, but other than that I don't drink. I've never smoking anything ever. My parents smoke so I grew up hating it.

Alcohol is horrible. I decided to quit completely as well because sometimes when I get angry at people when I'm drunk I say horrible, unforgivable things to people i care about, that still rot me to the core. Good on you for quitting bro.

Alcohol has caused me to make so many stupid mistakes, i'm done with it.

>gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-declares-war-on-isis-1791119122
Have been 4 days of no drinking. Don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

I won't touch it because I feel I would be the type to get addicted to it. Like Trump said, there's no way of knowing if you're that person.

I quit Adderall in September and booze in October. I have never felt better in my life.

It took me far to long to admit that weed and getting drunk made my anxiety much worse.
I still smoke cigs but I think at most I'll have a beer or a glass of whiskey in certain situations (not parties though, don't fool yourself into thinking you can stop at 1 or 2 if everyone around you is shitfaced).

I used to drink heavily everyday, it almost killed me. Now I just smoke weed. I also still have a dipping tobacco habit that I got from the Army.

Always stayed away from it. No benefit to the stuff. Even if it makes me sound like a faggot nietzsche truly helped me see that the only thing you should really be drinking is water or milk or clean things of that nature. Not soda or beer or whiskey for temporary numbness to your own existence.

Caffeine is the next (and final) Jew that I'm going to kick. I have month long vacation planned next December, and that's when I plan on quitting the caffeine Jew.

Any tips for quitting chewing tobacco? The Army really got me addicted to some shit sempai.

Chew gum and use patches if it's terrible. Slowly reduce your nicotine intake to where you don't need it. And number one: NEVER start again EVEN CASUALLY

I don't partake within the use of any mind-altering substances.

This (even though I don't drink wine),

It was very obvious to me when I stopped using substances how much it actually does effect ones mental state of being. When I quit drinking on the weekends, at first I found myself becoming bored, etc. I had to find something to fill the gap. That's when I got into eating healthy and fitness. I like it so much that I'm never going back.

Every now and again I'll hear my coworkers make jokes about my diet, but I'm the only one out of them who can walk down the hall or up a flight of stairs without becoming winded. In addition to that, I found my reflexes and cognitive ability to become "sharper" and more efficient.

All in all, it's been NOTHING but a good thing.

No alcohol, no cigarettes, no illegal drugs. I used to drink and take illegal drugs on a regular base 15 years ago. No job, no perspective, no will to live.
Took me 5 years to put my shit together and become a functional human.

I quit a month ago. It was rough for a week (couldn't sleep for shit) but after that it's been great. Lost weight and gotten ahead of my work for the first time in years.

Alcohol is fun every once in a while but it should NEVER be a daily thing or it will take control of you.

Caffeine really is a bad influence on ones mental/cardiovascular health. The "rush" feels good for a while, but then wears off due to a tolerance being gained. After that, it only takes more to do the "trick", only furthering the downgrade of ones healthy and increasing ones dependency on it.

Meth is better than booze or tobacco...

Almost 22 years old have never drank alcohol or done any drugs. I remember hearing Trump say something similar, reminded me how based I am and how degenerate those activities are.

oh god, the quitting dreams are horrible. I had really lucid dreams that flashed into nightmares for at least a week.

If you drink every day you really don't realize how much your brain relies on the alcohol to make you sleep. Your CNS is totally after whack after quitting.

On my way to being sober, the more I have cut back the clearer my head has become. Thank you Sup Forums

I use booze, weed, meth, a-php, 3-fpm, ethyphenidate, propylhexedrine, nep, hexen, 3-mmc, mdma, 6-apb, 5-apb, 5-mapb, shrooms, 5-meo-mipt, 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-met, mescaline, methallylescaline, 2c-b, 2c-i, 2c-e, 1p-lsd, al-lad, eth-lad, caffeine, and the occasional whip.

>ITT: everyone virtual signals and pretends not to notice who they sound like

>LSD or 4,5-MeO-DMT
>Hard Drugs
Pick one

ah 'illegal' drugs Knew there was a nugget of bait in there.

I have never had a drink, but I just recently started drinking a lot less caffeine, and eating far healthier and working out. I would agree my mental acuity is the best it has ever been, and I think my comprehension has slightly improved too along with being able to focus more easily.

No alcohol, smoking, or drugs.

mods mods mods! A fucking underage

Long term, regular weed usage degrades the mind, but short term usage boost creativity along with other positive side effects.

I don't drink liquor due to not liking its taste. I'm the sort of person that doesn't eat what tastes horrible to my mouth. Sure, you could try giving me some sort of sweet alcohol but still the taste is like piss.

If I started smoking or doing drugs, I'd be dead already as I'm a fatass so only stuffing my face (with stuff my mouth finds tasty) is my only vice.

I smoke pot, drink Manhattans and smoke meth on the weekends.

Weekdays I'm making way too much money at a well known tech company.

Wife & I are gonna move to the middle of nowhere and spurg out when I retire in 6 years at 45.

Me.

No drugs, not even aspirin.

No alcohol, not even on occasion.

No cigarettes.

No sugar.

I get pussy though, that's my only degenerate choice of life.

No alcohol
No cigs
Smoke pot on weekends
Trip acid once every 3 months
1-2 hr of vidya a day

thats it

>as I'm a fatass
Do meth. Problem solved.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't masturbate, but I don't feel like my life is better because of it though, just not worse

Get out of your mum's basement

The point isn't that you're not doing those things, it's that you're not beholden to them and do better things.

If you're still doing nothing all day then what the fuck is the point, may as well own it and jack off/smoke weed than live in denial

No drugs or alchemy, I have a family and I need to be prepared to take care of a sick kid at 4am.
Even when it is just me and the wife, I like to be ready to do what is needed if called on. Drugs and drink really serve no purpose for me.

Non drinker here. I smoke cigs And vape occasionally. As far as substances, caffeine and herbs (not degenerate herbs) mostly

Cool. I stopped drinking a week ago today and feel much better. Still smoking pot and occasional caffeine. Also, over a week now no-fap.

10 days sober, 11 tomorrow. I can do it this time. I have the support of my family and my few friends.

>So, besides me and Donald Trump, who else is a non-drinker (or doesn't smoke or use illegal drugs)?

Do you ever go out of your room?

Don't drink because it makes me need to piss and i hate the feeling of being bloated but i smoke 420 errday

Nope, not underage, just learned from the God Emperor to never drink or do any degenerate substances :)

This thread makes me so happy.
Thank you to those who have stopped drinking. You are making the world a better place.

what the fuck are you gonna do live in a little monastery until u 120 years old faggot

life = pleasure

no fap for more than a week is pointless. I just wind up cumming in my sleep and it doesn't even feel all that great + makes a mess.

if I do jerk off it's while skyping with horny chubby girls. don't knock it till you've tried it, they really like the attention

no alcohol, no drugs, no smoking, no coffee, no premarital sex, no faggoty mixes of citric acid and corn syrup and caffeine
still fap though, seems like it would take some next level monk shit to go without release indefinitely, I only take breaks sometimes as a challenge

>life = pleasure

yes, good goy

Sorry, I have friends.

I quit weed and started drinking and my life is better as well. Instead of giving me horrible paranoia it takes it all away.

Alcohol is much better than weed.

Weed is literally turning you into a beta.

You guys ever go to parties with you friends and just nurse one cup of beer for the whole time while watching everyone else act like drunken buffoons? It's pretty funny.

HOL UP

reminder that alcohol saves lives

Thank Donald Trump as well, he advocates for this, and I'm pretty sure he keeps his kids out of it too!