Okay guys I need your halp. I want to make a political party. I am very serious. Anyway...

Okay guys I need your halp. I want to make a political party. I am very serious. Anyway, I would like to become the muniplicity president(idk what is the name for it in english). I know it will be easy, bcs no one takes it srsly and people hate the faggot here so:
> I need some info on bringing investors to my lil town
> Making dem economics work
> Repressing the corruption
Wat do? Discuss. If I prove myself I might become the first major Sup Forumsbred politician.
> Last thread died bcs i had something to do

Unless your party has a large number of followers you wont get investors

Heres what you do to gain nationwide traction:

>commit an outrages act of rebellion
>have your army kill a few officers
>make the headline news

Once you get out of jail, your party will have doubled or perhaps quadrupled in size

This.
This is how José Antonio, Primo de Rivera became martyr and made the Falange win the war here. Make sure to get a bit of traction first though, since you don't to be a literal who in prison.

Some french guy asked in the last thread:
How old are you ? 22
How big is your town ? ~70 000
How many friends do you have ready to follow you ? about 30 and i could spread the influence through them to hundreds
How many family members have you there ? About 40 including closest cousins
How many people do you know around ? A lot
Do your family has money ? Nope Influence ? I'm kind of a popular guy in my uni
What is your political doctrine? I have ideas of my own that i will quote later
Which political figure is your reference ? (don't say Trump) I don't like current politicians. Tito would be kind of expected, but if he wasn't a commie, i would say Tito (he chose to be yugo centered, and not west or east)

That is a very useful advice. Might consider. I wanted to go long tracks, since you can't get a high position in the goverment until you're 30 here. Also our mayor happens to be my neighbour and member of our biggest party Serbian Progressive Party so i might start there then break of with a cicrle of people i gather.

Sup Forums CMON GUYS I NEED U PRETTY BAD HERE

I will bump with some info on my city and current situation in my country
My city is Obrenovac. We have the biggest power plant in eastern Europe. About 70000 people with municipality, 30 000 the town itself. No major companies in the town, we have a company that produces school furniture u know desks and chairs and stuff but it is bankrupt, i could easily find investors for that. Also, this chinese company will build a factory that produces turbo drives for BMW. Speaking bout chinese, they are the biggest investors in Serbia. Every major construction is invested in by chinese, except for Belgrade waterfront. Chinese are opening up shops all over Serbia, in my town alone we have 3 really big chinese shops, talking about 5000 square meters.

I could force them to employ more people, they also avoid paying taxes and employing people legally. But they are money hungry scum and will do anything to continue making money.

What is your plan to improve the economy of Serbia, user?

This is what we need on a large scale. My advice to you would be to maintain a western-friendly government and then silently begin to enact your reforms after your election.

Most of all, keep the demographics how they should be. Godspeed user, make the balkans great

uci od ivana pernara
pocni pricat o teorijama zavjera
vi srbi to volite vise od ikog drugog
jednom rjecju budi populista

More workers. These days everyone wants to go to college. Also investing in small business and using our rich agricultural posibilities. We have lots of meat and some national delicaties so i could make an industry out of it, since people make that delicious stuff on mountains in west serbia and make small amounts, which is a real waste of really good products

I plan on loosening up connections to Russia. We are friends indeed, but they only see a strategic position in us, they don't rly care about us. Also fuck EU. I would like to work out good trade contracts with Croatia, we should be working together for the good of our people. Also planing on helping out Montenegro. But that is long run and that would be after a few years of making my own town better.

Ma, zahvaticu nostalgicne ex yu mase i pricacu o poboljsanju odnosa sa vama sto mi je i cilj. Da stanemo jednom zajedno, ali u isto vreme odvojeni kao posebne drzave i da zajedno procvetamo u prave evropske drzave.

koliko god to ne realno bilo super zvuci
ljudi to vole
sretno

Hvala

Don't let me down Sup Forums

>I plan on loosening up connections to Russia. We are friends indeed, but they only see a strategic position in us, they don't rly care about us. Also fuck EU. I would like to work out good trade contracts with Croatia, we should be working together for the good of our people. Also planing on helping out Montenegro. But that is long run and that would be after a few years of making my own town better.
go to bed, you have school tomorrow

I do, i am 2nd year uni student

Let the people decide what route the country should take. 3 major questions need answers: NATO yes/no, EU yes/no, Kosovo serbia/independant. Let only actual Serbs eligible to vote, not Tonibler and his extended family of 50 family members etc.

If people vote against the EU, you kiss Russian ass more than we do now, if EU gets voted, tell Russia to fuck off in a polite way.

Make it way harder to be a minority and own land (targeting albanians in the south mainly). Montenegrins to be treated as foreign citizens, revoke our acceptence of the name Macedonia and adopt FYROM, deport migrants and stop taking any in.

If people vote that Kosovo is a country, make a deal that the serb majority north goes back to Serbia, every Serb monastery/church under UNESCO and UN protection 24/7.

You are one perspective man

What does that mean?

That I think you have a good perspective on the current state of our country

Glad to hear, Im 23 just to put things into perspective.

I think mandatory military conscription is needed, for men and women, preferably after high school. I personally didnt't go because i knew all of my friends were going to go to collage and if i went to the military i'd be 1 year behind them when i was finished. Now if everyone does it, it wont feel like that, you have countries like Qatar and UAE that have mandatory conscription etc. I see too many kids doing jack ahit after high school and just wasting their life, myself included ofc. You'd be taught discipline and skills that you need to survive, like cooking, doing laundry etc. Most young people here dont know how to cook even basic things.

Also overhaul the entire education process, use Finland as a model for that.

That is an idea I might think about.
Our eductaion system is shit.

Either strike a deal with the Russians or Marry into a jewish family, easiest way. When you become dictator of the Balkan Federation after annexing bulgaria and romania, remember me.

Yeah sure thing, bro.

>repressing the corruption
Simple, don't have morals of a slav.

Ban degeneracy. Parovi, farma etc banned from TV. Pink & Happy TV national tv licence removed. Support our LGBT community to the point where they're not opressed when looking for a job etc, dont let them adopt kids, cant marry also. Ban the gay pride parade.

We have really low birthrate, shit like gay pride parade promotes that. Women that have 5+ kids dont have to work for the rest of their life, gypsies are excluded from this and every other minority group.

People over 60 not allowed to vote. People without at least high school finished not allowed to vote.

Good points, going into my campaign