Hey nigger, so you think you can vote? We'll see about that

>Hey nigger, so you think you can vote? We'll see about that...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRU5Zj5QelE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He thinks this is targetting blacks in particular
You know so little about Louisiana apparently. Sad!

If you think you can pass it, give it a try

took me 3 minutes

Lol are you in prof. Tozzo's class?

You fucked up the number, you made 1 million instead of 100000. Also fucked up the line in the next question, was supposed to go under 2 not through it.

You're kind of a fucking idiot if you think that they stopped at a literacy test. They went on to place a poll tax and a law that stated that if you owned land you didn't have to take the literacy test. Politicians were known for giving enough for the poll tax to whites who they know would vote for them. God I know the north aren't angels but don't deny southern redeemers existence.

ohhh shiiiet I read it too quickly

I thought it said make it 1 million

here the corrected version

looks like I am not literate after all. can I apply for gibsmedat?

okay I just finished the second sentence

the line clearly goes under 2, not through it, you retard

The whole point of that test was to be confusing and ambiguous so they could fail anyone they wanted. Most of the questions can easily be interpreted several ways.

Number 4: Draw a line AROUND the...

The Ameritards in charge of creating a literacy test are illiterate or retarded.

You can not draw a line around anything. By definition a line is straight. Test failed itself.

The main idea behind the literacy test was that they never taught slaves to read or write since it was illegal in most southern states to even teach negros. Also the people who graded the test weren't exactly afraid to deny a negros test results and blindly pass a white man's test.

If anyone ever needed proof of dysgenics, then they have it right here.

no you are. a line does not need to be straight

in german there is actually a separate word for a straight line. Linie means line and Gerade means straight line because gerade means straight (noun capitalized and adjective not)

so its like saying line for line and straight for a straight line

The point of the test is to fail it, so they word the questions in such a way that it can always be construed in some way as wrong.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Are you tarded? The very definition of a line in geometry includes that it is straight. Since this test is all about paying attention to detail, you have to assume they mean a proper line.

>Line (geometry), a concept which includes, but is not limited to, an infinitely-extended one-dimensional figure with no curvature

a circle is a line you autist

clearly they dont mean the strict geometric interpretation of a line you fucktard

See the post above you.

>British education

Clearly they don't, becaude this test bends the rules of the English language in several places to make sure it's easy to fail.

okay tell me where is the test ambiguous? you are just too stupid to understand it

Not clear to me. It is a test about small details and literal interpretations.

Why would you want niggers to vote?

memes aside, I think we can all agree that the African-American experience in this country has been pretty shitty. Even if they are in some ways inferior, it still doesnt really rationalize everything thats happened to them.

Nigger-lover

OK but in geometry a line also has no thickness. Thickness is necessarily inherent in any line that is drawn on paper

Guess I'm black, don't get 10 at all

>12. Draw a line from circle 2 to circle 5 that will pass below circle 2 and above circle 4
>a line
>saying "line" when they meant "curve" because such a line is impossible

REEEEEEEEE MY OCD IS TRIGGERED

So vague, it should say "first word beginning with 'L' that appears in this sentence" or something similar

Question 11. The three previous questions use "below" as "underneath".

Question 11 uses it either as "underneath" or as "less than".

11 is very ambiguous. Making it 1 million how? By division? Subtraction?

>not interpreting pass below and pass above in this way

no by crossing the number that is required to do it

if you cross out 1 you do it because you get 0

okay I admit you are right there because I failed there myself

It also keeps retard atheists from voting.

youtu.be/pRU5Zj5QelE

>atheists
>rational

That's not above, that's through. Angle your line higher.

i would have failed question 6... i thought it was all three circles within each other

The way it is worded can mean either to make the number depicted below the line equal to one million or to make the number less than one million. The wording is vague and awkward.

no you would have not

it does not matter

just one has to be inside an other one. with the third you can do whatever the fuck you want

Slooow down there boy. I said a cross not an X. Go on home.

it makes a pass. i choose to interpert "below circle 2 and above circle 4" as modifying line. i can rearrange the relative clauses from circle 2 to circle 5, that will pass, below circle 2, and above circle 4 in any order that i want fag. i'm white so pass me already

The questions on this thing could have dealt with quantum mechanics or partial differential equations as well.

Basically, the system was rigged so that illiterate black people had to take this test, and illiterate white people didn't.

BTW, it's not a bad idea to bring something like this back, and apply it to everybody. A lot fewer fools would get elected.

Who ever wrote this has no understanding of what a line is.

Well, your line is not above CIRCLE 4 (as stated in the exercise)

> 4. Draw a line

If they rigged the test so only illiterate blacks actually took it, why make it so obtuse instead of straightforward questions they cant know anyway?

fixed

That is NOT above the 4 retard.

I thought for #11 it was supposed to be just cross out the 1 to make it 0 :(

they still had to be sure. why cut it close?

They had to set up the test so that it wasn't obviously rigged. The questions seem to have been carefully selected so that they seem to be easy to answer, but aren't.

That's how I read it

here's an alternate solution

Your swiss brain has as many holes as your cheese apparently.
A line is always straight. If it's not straight it becomes a curve and is no longer a line.

Because this way they can also fuck up li
Literate black dudes who got a Bible reading.

Question 11 fail for sure.

It says cross out THE number, as in cross out one number, to make it bellow one million.
(hint: Zero is not an actual number but it is bellow one million)

English is hard.

Are you visiting from Argentina?

That test says more about the intellect of the creator than anyone taking the test. I really hope that's just a meme.

No. I just don't understand how to determine whether the word "below" is representing the position or the value of the number. Are there any grammatical clues?

LMAOO Sup Forums laughs at niggers but you're dumber than they are rektd by your own thread retards