Reminder that only catholic nations are a source of hope for the renewal of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU&t=1s
express.co.uk/news/uk/753326/Everyone-will-be-Muslim-because-of-our-stupidity-Catholic-leader-blasts-WEAK-church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese
theblaze.com/news/2017/01/12/muslim-in-cathedral-reportedly-recites-quran-verse-that-christ-isnt-gods-son-and-folks-are-upset/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Portugal
sefstat.sef.pt/distritos.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=A0KUWzfugg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Catholicism is the true redpill

Not even Our Lord And Savior can save you from the rakening

>source of renewal
>the same guys responsible for the jesuits

none of those are catholic nations

oh yes you are! There was no hardcore secularization in Spain or Portugal, you all stayed catholic

Highest divorce rates in the world

It's true. I don't personally subscribe to Catholicism, but it's easy to see that Europe needs it. Protestant countries are by far the most cucked.

With that said, Catholic Nationalism needs to be as strong everywhere as it is in places like Poland, because the fucking Pope sure isn't causing Catholicism and right wing politics to play off each other.

if that's what you believe, so be it.
Just know that no one born in the 60s and after (when the dictatorship collapsed) goes to church.

Know as well that marriage rates are pathetically low, and that we have some of the highest divorce rates out there, as well as one of the lowest birth rates.

No one cares about religion. It's a meme. I literally don't know of a single person who identifies themselves as catholic or goes to church.

Catholicism and all its institutions have been completely destroyed. In part by their stupid decisions, in part because the State weakened it.

hmm

Actually it's Orthodoxy.
youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU&t=1s

Orthodoxy is contemporarily a masqueraded protestantism. Read about the Enlightenment in Orthodox countries

Sorry but we are VERY lazy.

And the pope is kissing refugees' feet. Which makes you feel better and/or makes you think shows more promise for the western world?

Greatest oldest ally where you at?

Eating shit after you killed off our monarchy.

>And the pope is kissing refugees' feet
But I'm talking here about large cultural shifts, like the one that made Orthodoxy protestantized in the 18th century. Russia, Romania - they're all protestants undercover

Monsignor Carlo Liberati, an Italian Archbishop, gave the warning after observing the growing number of detention centres opening up in Europe, suggesting it was a sure fire way to have the Islamic faith become mainstream.

He said: “In 10 years we will all be Muslims because of our stupidity. Italy and Europe live in a pagan and atheist way, they make laws that go against God and they have traditions that are proper of paganism.

“All of this moral and religious decadence favours Islam.”

Why is the Catholic Church the only institution that cares about Europe, Sup Forums?

express.co.uk/news/uk/753326/Everyone-will-be-Muslim-because-of-our-stupidity-Catholic-leader-blasts-WEAK-church

We all make mistakes sometimes...

>protestants under cover
Tell you what, I went to an actual Protestant wedding this summer and there was NOTHING in common with Orthodoxy. We were invited to participated in their rituals, but none of the Orthodox Christians took part because it was in total contradiction of our traditions.

I agree with everything except
>No one cares about religion. It's a meme. I literally don't know of a single person who identifies themselves as catholic or goes to church.
I have noticed a lot of people are Catholic but very low-key about it

Pawel, being honest with me.

Do Poles care about anything in Christianity other than Deus Vulting mudslimes and commies?

The only hope for the RCC is to renounce their modernist dogma and become one with the Orthodox Church.

But you're talking about shallow things like wedding ceremony. I'm trying to say that traditionally Orthodox countries have undergone changes and reforms like Protestant countries and have more or less adopted the protestant mindset and philosophical concepts

To put it simply: we are about as Catholic as Japan is Shinto. It's mostly just a cultural thing.

bingo

>protestant mindset and philosophical concepts
Wrong. Protestants believe that God will do everything for them as long as they believe, while Orthodox Christians believe that you have to do it yourself and God will only give you the direction and the blessing.
>shallow things like wedding ceremony
While it seems insignificant, the ceremony showed a lot of differences. The way that Protestants practice Christianity is a lot different. We are closer to Catholics than to Protestants.

Kek, I don't want to dissapoint you but Spain is so cucked, new generations are mostly atheist and feminazi/LGBT lobby is established everywhere.

>Do Poles care about anything in Christianity other than Deus Vulting mudslimes and commies?
yep, 40% of people go to church every Sunday

Real greatest ally

Compare that to Portugal, which should be about 20% or less and Spain, which should be about 15% or less

>Know as well that marriage rates are pathetically low, and that we have some of the highest divorce rates out there, as well as one of the lowest birth rates.

This is weird... Most of the older people I know are married and have never had a divorce. there must be some sort of "mariage blanc" mafia taking place somewhere in this country, where Portuguese people are paid to marry foreign people from places like Brazil, Moldova or Ukraine for just enough time until said foreigners get the Portuguese citizenship (and the EU passport)

>It's mostly just a cultural thing
Like everywhere at all times. Religion is always a cultural thing, it was never otherwise

You still don't understand. I don't mean that Orthodox countries are Protestant but that they have been protestantized. By that I mean that protestant concepts on state and society have penetrated the Orthodox countries, despite them being nominally Orthodox. For instance Russia has closed monasteries and secularized the state, and education, just like France or Germany. Protestant ideas were to a huge degree mixed with the Orthodoxy. Russia and Romania have both undergone a very similar secularization process as western Protestants! In Russia Peter the Great was accused of being a Protestant by russian monks!

>older people
How old?

I'd say about 50% or more of the people I grew up with had divorced parents. I am 20 now. The 60-70s generation is complete cancer.

some mistakes leave scars, pal.

divorce rates are misguiding, as they are calculated with current values, even though the current divorces were contracts celebrated at least 5 years before.

the reality is that our divorces are normalizing to 2 per 1000 adults per year, after surging after 1974 and then another peak at 2011 (when shit hit the fan and everyone got fired, in 2008 things were just starting)
the main problem however, is that new marriages keep going down (both because no money, as well as not being that beneficial anymore)

I'm just saying that you shouldn't expect any inquisition or deus vulting. Portugal and Spain are sleeping now. If you want hope, we are not really the place to look towards.

das rite

when do we purge the south of Portugal?

never
it's the only region of the country that brings in any revenue through tourism

You mean all of the two people who live there?

No proper country lives off tourism. We need to do better. Besides, tourism is 6% of our economy.

Purge the commies.

Deus não existe.

all the portuguese and spanish colonies are now hardcore catholics. a job well done

Absolutely disgusting. We should have just allowed the commies to take everything below the mondego river and create a libertarian monarchy in the north.

Also God Bless you OP and all of Poland, which we could adhere to the Catholic faith here as well as you do.

All of Portugal's Catholics are now abroad. I don't know why, but the diaspora here is far more Catholic than the average Portuguese.

Most adults/youth here believe in some higher power (God) and grew up going to Church so they just say they are Catholic because they can't be arsed, that's all there is to it.

Brother Holee Phuk there looks like he's getting ready to impose the word of Jesus via some sick Kung Fu moves

Yeah, but that's not being Catholic. That's just "cultural Catholicism" and some vague, nearly deistic notion of God.

That's exactly what I was trying to say if you look at my other posts above

OK.

most europeans who say they are christian are "cultural christians"

if you look at finland, it is supposedly 80% christian, but most of it is just people who got baptized and never went back

And that's why Europe is going down the drain faster than the US.

europe is doing pretty good actually, only a few places like germany are doing bad

>Reminder that only catholic nations are a source of hope for the renewal of Europe

True

Even in the Middle Ages you didn't have orthodox catholicism and priests were fucking so hard that there literally had to be a gregorian reform introduced

I'm not worried, personally. Our Lady promised that the dogma of the faith would always be kept in Portugal and I believe it will be, such is my devotion to her.

But the present apostasy does not have an historical precedent, IMO. And I don't just mean in Portugal's case but more broadly in "the west". It's very worrisome.

poland was better during pagan times though, in fact i believe many young poles are converting to slavic neopaganism

many recognize catholicism as a jewish trick played on the europeans

Most available data you have on Europe is from 2010-2012. It's much worse now.

The number of Africans living in our country increased 20% a year from 2006 to 2011. We only have data up to 2011. They were 3.5% of the population then. At the same rate of growth, they would be 9% now.

Reminder that Catholics aren't Christian

>The number of Africans living in our country increased 20% a year from 2006 to 2011.
Where are you getting these figures? I was under the impression that the African population has been decreasing steadily (and rapidly in certain demographics) since 2001.

This was in a thread yesterday.
It was based on Census data from 2011 from INE and this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese , which comes from SEF, as it looks.

lol no cuck

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/12/muslim-in-cathedral-reportedly-recites-quran-verse-that-christ-isnt-gods-son-and-folks-are-upset/

Have a look at the tables here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Portugal

The Angolan population has gone down significantly. Cape Verdeans were about half the number in 2011 that they were in 2006/7. Residents from Guinea-Bissau have dropped in number. Even residents from São Tomé have shrunken slightly.

I'm checking in SEF itself: sefstat.sef.pt/distritos.aspx

These numbers don't even add up with the wiki article I posted above lol

Africans in 2005: 105k
Africans in 2010: 95k

Still, don't forget the children of these people are fully Portuguese.

We should start measuring the number of people by race as well. We could meme it as a way to help minorities integrate themselves in the national health system or in schools lol

Spain got hit HARD by secularization after fall of Franco.

I would say we are 95% native, 2% other European and 3% non-European. I'm being very optimistic here.

My state has 30% Catholic population. All of them are Jaysus cucks and all of them support the communist Pope

Fuck Cuckolics. Hindus>Protestants>Cuckolics>Muslims

Which means that Africans are ~0.9% of the population. Not exactly a black tide overtaking the country IMO.

I'm still adamantly opposed to immigration, especially non-ethnic Portuguese from the colonies. These people spat upon their right to immigrate when they spat upon Portugal during the Guerra do Ultramar. They wanted "freedom" and now they have it.

that one was the first to be converted

There is a new scorcese movie about portuguese jesuits in japan, check out the trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0KUWzfugg4

this desu

I'm talking about secularization as social and state changes as it happened in protestant countries or France. You know, liquidating monasteries, deification of the state, secularization of education, confiscating the wealth of the church, setting up a state church. That didn't happen in Spain or Poland

Kindest regards to our lads in Portugal.

Tell him India will be superpower 2030

You are a hinduist country and your catholics are most likely influenced by your shit religion, where the wealthy people can't even touch poor ones, maybe this is why your society is in such terrible state

Yes, preferably with information about where their living so Nova-PIDA knows exactly where to visit.

greetings m8

>~0,9%
That's 1% too many

I don't buy that 1% figure. It's clearly 5% up. In Lisbon, they are everywhere. I'd say around 15 to 20% at least. And in other cities in the coast it must be around 5%-8%. Where I never see them is in the interior or even in the suburbs of coastal cities

in the suburbs of coastal cities, if you ignore Lisbon and Porto*

5% is too much, I think it's 2% niggers total. It's just that they all live in the same places.

I'm from porto, the 2nd largest city and sometimes I go like 2 or 3 weeks, moving all over the city, without seeing a black person. That's why the national numbers are low.

>He wants to touch a dalit
Lmaoing@ur life

>I'm talking about secularization as social and state changes as it happened in protestant countries or France
That's what Vatican II promoted. They capitulated to Liberalism/Americanism and had certain people like Malachi Martin (who seems to have been on the payroll of B'nai B'rith and the AJC) and John Courtney Murray (who was a mouthpiece for the CIA and tied in with the Time/Life empire which is itself a CIA front) to steer the ship in the "right" direction. Now we are in the time of the diabolical disorientation, as Sister Lúcia said.

Really? Whenever I go to Porto, I bump into them.

2% seems more believable to me also. And I maintain that it's a shrinking number. Why would they stay in Portugal when they could piss off to France or Germany where the governments actually have the money to offer gibs?

Is barbosaland as bad as people tell it is? I'm an eligible Portuguese citizen because of my place of birth according to your gubbernmints. I have so far declined to accept it because I want to keep my Indian citizenship

Really? I don't, honestly. I see gypsies, but very few blacks and I have never (ever) saw a muslim in those typical clothes they seem to wear everywhere else.

Because they are dumb as fuck and don´t know how to speak other languages.

Yeah, it's an absolute hellhole. India is paradise in comparison

Sadly this, they are dumb as bricks

kek
I don't mind indians much bh.h, at least they don't rob people

Such a dumb meme. The Pope is a communist and wants more rapefugees. The only thing Catholics have done recently is kill white kids in Northern Ireland. Disgusting.

Protestantism and anti EU nationalism will save Europe.

Shut the fuck up Indonesia, I'm tired of this Christianity is compatible with white nationalism meme ITS NOT ITS FUCKING NOT and the vast majority of catholics are niggers while the vast majority of atheists are white or east asian
Pic related, where catholic lips belong.

Kek Alberto

Your head of country in my state right now BTW

Muslims are basically only in Lisbon, yes.
Lisbon is also full of pajeets. And Baixa is full of souvenir shops owned by pajeets. And when I say full I mean it: it's like 3 out of 10 shops in Lisbon are a Pajeet owned store selling Portuguese souvenirs.