I'm getting increasingly worried that he'll be the one to take down Trump...

I'm getting increasingly worried that he'll be the one to take down Trump. His videos and tweets about him are pretty spot on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99A3J9R2VJc&t=255
mrssatan.blogspot.com/2009/07/keith-oblermann-is-poopy-pants.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russian scum reporting in.

Who is this guy?

Is he another fucking snarky liberal in a suit?

>Is he another fucking snarky liberal in a suit?

He's THE fucking snarky liberal in a suit

they are
I challenge anyone to watch his videos and still support Trumpler

Perfect description.

>Trump. His videos and tweets a
Yeah Trump should definitely be afraid of his videos and tweets. kek

He perfectly explains how Trumps variety of mental deficiencies and illnesses will cause his administration collapse in on itself.

Literally fucking who?

Stop LARPing that you can match the God Emperor Trump.

The entire Clinton campaign was one bad 1.2 billion dollar LARP

I'm not even a Trump supporter but this guy's videos are fucking retarded.

Trump will fail is he does not define who and what the globalists are. Cultural Marxists. With no enemy his supporters will fail to support him.

Globalist Neo-Cons like McCain, Graham and even Soros will be free to sabotage him and act with impunity.

He's a failed sports broadcaster. Try again.

Hi scum, hope you had a nice day today in Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=99A3J9R2VJc&t=255

*POUNDS FISTS ANGRILY*

Former Trump supporter here. I can't believe over 60 million people voted for this guy. There's something wrong with him! I've been watching all these GQ videos...lol

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get inaugurated.

What are you doing? They are the enemy!!

Dont you watch the news?!

2011 called

they want their cuck back

He is the Alex Jones of the left, he was rejected by the MSM because he is too much of a reactionary

What does "take down" even mean in this context? How will this gay man make Trump stop being president?

>implying he won't resign

this asshole is the oligarch who thinks he's leading the resistance, right?
good luck changing my opinion of this delusional bastard.

link me two examples.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, city people voted for Hillary

>leaf

He hasn't been relevant for 5 years at least

No one likes him even on the left

This is a pathetic bait thread

Absolutely BTFO

RUSSIAN SCUM

Olbermann might actually be one of the saltiest faggots on earth

He'll have as much success as he did taking down Bush. Fuck him.

>RUSSIA, TREASON, MISOGYNY, IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A TRAITOR

He's a faggot leftwing version of McCarthy tbqh

to be fair, KO has been completely irrelevant long before 2011

All scum rises to the top in the end, like skimming the 'cream' off milk.

Rise, scum

Daily eeminder that McCarthy was right abd unironically a hero

implying you won't be dead by the end of the year

Oh yeah, he was so left wing MSNBC fired him.

I fucking despise these glasses, every smug progressive I know wears these fucking dark thick rimmed glasses and think they are fucking Jon Stewart or Bill Maher because they post memes about Trump or conservatives in general.

You let him get away so easily
We should meme him out of "the resistance"

This is the perfect time for him to rise once more. Liberals really don't have an Alex Jones type figure, and right now they want one more than ever. Keith may end up being the biggest player in left wing media down the pike.

lol i just watched 176 shocking things donald trump has said by this cuck fag.

all he's doing is virtue signaling. when he says "attacked" he means "outed" and spank some fucking truth in the world.

the left are completely out of touch. feelings dont matter faggots, only facts do. suck it up and try not getting aids.

Alex and Keith need to settle this shit in a cage match.
Also Keith should release a range of herbal teas. Or whatever conspiracy minded Bolsheviks and enraged homosexuals are into.

In all seriousness I voted for hill but even I think this guy is autistic.

Isn't he the one who is having even worse meltdowns/rants on video than Glenn Beck?
Are you a pro-Trump larper trying to lure leftists to watch that demoralizing mess?

Just another delusionalist who thinks they can stump the trump

I like it how OP is deluded within pol culture and wants to change sheeples mind yet does not provide a name so those who are lost can attempt to watch his videos.

Olberman has completely split from reality.

We should send a humble walter filter sales man to kick his ass.

oh yeah, i remember that guy. he was ratings poison for MSNBC, but seems to fit right in making batshit crazy rants on You Tube

rural and suburban retards

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU GLOBALISTS

Snarky jew liberal in a suit

>on Sup Forums
>doesnt know how to img search
>falls for the "literallly who" meme

newfags please lurk more, bc i know u wont gtfo

ty m8 for the b8 was delicious

This guy is pathetic. He previously made a video that was supposedly for Trump supporters. However, it became quite apparent that the target audience wasn't for the people supporting Trump. The target audience was the people on the left. It's a prop piece that used to hold together the constructed narrative that the delusional idiotic people on the left believe in.
This new video semi targets Trump's soft support, but it's main purpose to be one of the many props that are used maintain the Establishment's false narritive.

lmfao

He's Glenn Beck of the left.

But Glenn Beck is a leftist now too

>Posts video claiming that Trump isn't mentally well

Sources: 6 tweets and a brief encounter years ago

Sounds like proper leftist journalism to me

This is the same guy that said the markets would crash the moment Trump was elected. (They didn't; crybaby libs thought they could Jew for profits like Brexit but were BTFO)

He's just a demented fuck obsessed with Trump. GQ might drop him in 6 months to two years. Just watch.

He's a delusional libtard who believes that every single decision Trump makes will be the downfall of his adminsitration while misinterpreting the Consitution to fit his shaky narrative.

mrssatan.blogspot.com/2009/07/keith-oblermann-is-poopy-pants.html
> literally poopoopeepees in his pants

KO is probably watching over the shoulder of the intern samefagging all the gq posts

I've seen juggalo videos on YouTube that have better production qualities than his GQ vids lol

dat basement echo

Guarantee he will disappear during Trumps first 100 days. He will fall off a building, commit suicide with two bullets to the back of the head, or die in a car crash when his brakes mysteriously fail.

Why should President Donald Trump give any kind of shit about what whiny bitch liberals have to say about him?

Does the elephant even notice the ants?

Keith Olbermann is going to get trolled to death in 2017.

Astroturfed revolutionary. He's got all that Jew money behind him.

literally amerishart

He only reacts to them to distract them. Don't tell them I told you. They think Olberman is anything but a second rate sportscaster.

ESPN is left wing as fuck now. Why did they have a problem with his politics?

Why try to stump the piss President when he makes an ass out of himself without even trying

So weak he had to have the big black man actually tear the shirt off for him. Such an alpha huh

he's generally an insufferable "i went to college, let me give you a lecture for 10 minutes" faggot

>Why did they have a problem with his politics?

they didn't like him talking bad about Roger Goodell.

Fuck, really? But Goodell actually is ruining the NFL.

Damn that super male vitality really DOES work

You need to delete your post.