What's up with all the anime shit lately?

Over the past week, almost every single thread has some pathetic anime .jpeg or .png in it that serves no purpose.

Before, it seemed like they were confined to the MAGA general threads (which are mostly full of r/the_donald normies anyways).

It baffles me that someone is autistic enough to even watch anime let alone take a screenshot of hundreds of images or save ones they found on some anime board and post it here. One thing in common with all the anime pic posts here is that their contents are usually shitposts that contribute nothing to the discussion.

I really think it's 4 or 5 different posters at the most with a Sup Forums gold account sperging out because they don't have anything else to do.

Anime pictures:

>serve no purpose
>really don't relate to the expression in the post
>are shit compared to real memes, OC, or relatable images.
>serve as signalling devices for the more rational of us here to automatically disregard their posts

Remember

>Hide anime posters' threads.
>Ignore anime posters
>Do not reply to anime posters

Anime images in general are a cancer to Sup Forums. Of course I don't have much of a problem if it has some, however minute bearing to the post, but those are rarer than a blue moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed, the only way to stop Sup Forums from getting worse if getting rid of all the faggy anime shit.

Reminder that animefags are just bronies without the horses.

Checked and agree with your statement entirely.

Wow, two in a row. Just, look at the numbers. Kek really hates anime.

anime fags made you motherfucker be thankful

Your entire thread is literally as bad as anime posting, so here's an anime post for you.

Yes and there are a couple boards dedicated to it. Sperging it randomly here is completely pointless.

>not even a single argument

To expound on my previous post.

We have made the baby steps of actually being a areal political powerhouse. l What's standing in that way is our image. While we do have Pepe as our mascot more or less, and Wojak to a degree. But Sup Forums is continually connected to the old creepy ways of the internet before it hit the mainstream. Anime and weebs on this website is another part of this problem that needs to be curbed.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums could spearhead a real movement or at least greatly affect one, not the nonexistent alt-right, but a REAL one that could have great impact in the world, but we will never be taken seriously even by the fringes of the world if we're associated with cucks who jack off to scantily clad Nip drawings.

OH WOW RAELLY MAKES ME DINK

GUESS IM A HILLSHILL NOE FUCK DRUMPF

I'm also wasted so sorry for the the shitty comprehension and spelling

10/10 post regardless. Kek obviously accepts the apology.

I hate moeshit with a passion but manime is lit

>everything i dont like is a brony

>there are people on Sup Forums right now
>who hate animu
>on a website who's mascot is an animu girl

Your new is showing.

Fuck weebs and their cartoons.

I used to watch anime when I was in my early teens but I never since watched it or had any desire to.

Is it possible that a continued fixation with anime is simply the result of low-t, ie, delayed manhood? Hikikomori as the Japanese call them?

The more conservative elements in Japan hate otaku's with a passion.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. I think the movement that Sup Forums has created would absolutely benefit in the long run without anime sperging retards. Do we really want a bunch of autistic otaku types anyways promoting our cause? They are the nu-males of the right.

>I don't like the thing that you're doing
Opinion discarded, but whatever, have a (You).

Haha fucking deal with it.

I've been on Sup Forums for years and I have to say that we are unfortunately in an era of peak anime. Never before has there been so many random anime pics in a thread.

you r gay

>anime only started showing up on pol over the past week

>being this new
please consider sucide

In every single thread? I don't think so. It was every other thread at most and mostly contained to MAGA general threads.

If you don't like the anime aspect of Sup Forums, go bring your "movement" to a website that doesn't cater to anime fans, anime's always been one of the core aspects of nearly any anonymous imageboard or any chan, especially Sup Forums.

Sup Forums used to be even weebier before it got flooded with goobergaters, ledditors and normalfags from the 2016 elections lad. Nazi anime edits were far more common on Sup Forums between 2010-2013.

Like your drawings

Seems like the best solution is to post more anime.

Newfag do you even know what site you're on?

I get that this is stormfront now and you are new here but this is the heart of weeb culture.

Go back where you came from. Keep moving. This is a weeb neighborhood.

OP is analy damaged

Someone took the time to do this

My point entirely. There are dozens of boards for random anime images.

I'm bothered with the anime image + incoherent post.

I've noticed a drastic uptick over especially the past several days of this which leads me to believe its only by several individuals.

Just tell us how new you are. You can't even hide it well.

why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?
you've been here for less than a year faggot

with the surf of popularity for pepe and new wojak memes is is pobably the least amount of anime posted we've had in the least 5-7 years

>But Sup Forums is continually connected to the old creepy ways of the internet before it hit the mainstream

you want 4chins to go full mainstream and cut itself from the little board culture we have remaining in this shithole
great whats the next step of your master plan?
upboat system for posts?

This entire website is based around anime faggot. You're gonna have to deal with it.

There are 17 boards specifically related to anime, or at least Japanese subjects.
There are only 3 boards specifically related to western things, Sup Forums, /aco/ and /mlp/.
Rest of the boards are pretty neutral desu.

I don't see people throwing witch hunts when Sup Forums reaction images and memes leak into Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is an anime/japan imageboard first and foremost. Other boards save for the three specifically western ones were originally created with the intention of anime fans to discuss non-anime things with other anime fans, not for retarded redditors and normalfags to shit it up and essentially turn it into a glorified subreddit.

What's with all the blacked threads lately?

>with the surf of popularity for pepe and new wojak memes is is pobably the least amount of anime posted we've had in the least 5-7 years

Are you implying this is a bad thing? I love pepe and wojak memes.

YOU'RE ON AN ANIME SITE YOU FAGGOT NOW DIE PLS

>Before, it seemed like they were confined to the MAGA general threads (which are mostly full of r/the_donald normies anyways).
You do realize that an interest in Japanese pop culture is the only thing that really distinguishes Sup Forums's userbase from Reddit's, right?

Redditard spotted!
Sup Forums is an anime board and that will never change!

Anime forever!

>hitting my daughter
bitch fight me il reck you

Bunch of cucks promoting a shitty site who's actresses have also fucked white men
>nofap ftw

People that bitch about anime on an anime website should be permabanned. Get the fuck off of my chan, you cancerous Redditors.

>Hurr this is an anime site
No, it's not

This is a board for discussing politics please be a faggot somewhere else, there are dedicated containment boards for faggots like you to communally jerk each other off and fawn over 2d pictures of 8 year olds.

Hide /qa/ posters' threads
Ignore /qa/ posters
Do not reply to /qa/ posters

remember Sup Forums

>there are dedicated containment boards for faggots like you to communally jerk each other off and fawn over 2d pictures of 8 year olds.

Yeah. Like Sup Forums.

how to spot a plebbit refugee 101:
>hates anime
>wants Sup Forums to go mainstream
>praise kek!
>mainly spends time in trump/maga generals

really made me drink

>Sup Forums is an anime/japan imageboard first and foremost. Other boards save for the three specifically western ones were originally created with the intention of anime fans to discuss non-anime things with other anime fans, not for retarded redditors and normalfags to shit it up and essentially turn it into a glorified subreddit.

So much this.

>No, it's not

Thanks for telling channers what this place is really about, Reddit.

This is a board for discussing politics on an anime website, dumb ledditor. Look around you, look at your banners (9/10 they're anime related), turn off your adblock and look at the advertisements, look at the history of the damn website.

Complaining about anime leaking into Sup Forums is like going into the politics subforum of runescapeworld and complaining about runescape signatures and avatars.
No matter what board you're shitposting on, yotsuba is still your mascot you dumb faggot.

This is a board for discussing politics for weebs on a weeb website. Every board is a weeb board. If you don't like it you can fuck off to the thousands of other sites that don't have anime. We're not going anywhere.

Nope Sup Forums is an anime website! Deal with it redditard!

>No, it's not
No it is actually. All this boards are for anime fags to discuss shit on. This is a website for anime.

Dumb frogposter

>hurr durr why so much anime on Sup Forums?
I wonder why.

I've been here longer than you've even known about it. I know what this site is, you're the confused new fag so kill yourself you normie.

>I'm a Weeb!!! XD
Faggots

Holy shit, the fucking stink of newfags all over this place. You don't even know where you are, do you?

Better than a metaphorical muslim

Kek has spoken.

But POL will turn its back to a chaos lord who doesn't play favorites.... and so soon after Keks deliverance of Trump.

Really drives a nail thru your sinuses.

>current year +2
>not watching girl cartoons

>hates muslims for not assimilating to the majority culture
>goes to Sup Forums and tries to pretend it's not an anime website

Really makes you think

>complaining about anime
>on a imageboard with CHAN in the name
>that was created with the soul purpose of cloning the format for weebshit used by Japs

This site is primarily about nip culture, all other boards were slowly added after the fact for containment purposes while still implicitly for weebs interested in X, Y, or Z.

Saying any board on Sup Forums doesn't implicitly have a weeb identity is the same bullshit logic that America isn't implicitly white.

Oh and while we are out it, Sup Forums is an AMERICAN board. The rest you faggots are just guests and can fuck off back your own shitter nation imageboards clones if you don't like it.

Kek likes to fuck with us. He's a trickster god.

Fuck off with your historical revisionism. People that hate anime reaction images are the Sup Forums version of sandniggers in Europe.

>many of the oldest non-anime boards get their name from the japanese words (for example, /k/ being Kengeki (Weapons) and Sup Forums being Gijutsu (Technology) )
>newfags still complain about anime and the japanese presence on this site

This a 1000 times. /Thread.

Agreed.

The fact this cornerstone of board culture is even up for debate is fucking depressing.

When did newfaggotry get so shameless?

Gamergate, Fappening and the 2016 elections opened the floodgates for normalfags and people who just don't watch animu.

At least the Chanology fags started to assimilate after a few years.

We dug too deep and too greedy and the newfags invaded and didn't even lurk.

Praise Kek and praise OP

>"Gamergate"
>implying any grown man ever cared about this issue.

as long as Sup Forums doesn't become reddit it can worship animus, traps, blacked.com dicks, kek, digits all day w/e famalams plz no reddit

Fuck off you sandnigger

I swear on me mum the day the majority consensus is "no anime on Sup Forums" I will take my ass to crip/pol/. They may be autists but they know that every political discussion is made better with anime tiddies.

>>>/reddit/

These people are losers that roleplay as girls and are also keyboard crusaders.

Sup Forums is a japanese website

don't forget the luggage lad sold it to hiroshima

>leaf

>I swear on me mum the day the majority consensus is "no anime on Sup Forums" I will take my ass to crip/pol/.

Day of the eraser is soon.

Will never happen, mods are all anime fans to begin with and always take the side of anime fans. Let's not forget they blasted Girls Und Panzer music in the brexit sticky.

People who complain about animu too hard on Sup Forums or /k/ get banned/warned because the anime presence there is really strong

>gamergate
>implying that's not how we learned the threat of the jew and how to fight against it.

based leaf.

Last I checked, reddit was filled with neckbeards who love comic books, anime and manga .

case in point, r/anime has over 450,000 subscribers, making it one of the most viewed subreddits.

day of the eraser is soon.

Also /trump general/ too, some redditor got assblasted about the animeposting so mods kept on publicly perma-banning him and he got into a shitpost war for a few days.

>actually knowing the statistics and inner workings of plebbit
he is not even hiding it anymore

It's /qa/ SRS infiltrators.

>implying I didn't just search anime reddit on google and immediately go to r/anime and see the subscribers

reddit.com/r/anime/

wew lad

4 chan is animu new friend. the election is over now you can leave

I've noticed the same thing.
The majority of anime especially the kind of shit that Sup Forums likes is incredibly degenerate and very openly marketed to the weakest of men.

Minionposter.

Enough.

Sup Forums was here nearly since inception. This site was created 15 fucking years ago, when are you going to stop getting up your own ass over jpegs?

We have CIA trying to stump, we have an immenent market collapse, we have automation around the corner, and a dead family system, and you actually felt it neccesary to post about anime?

Genuinely fuck your own face.

Exactly.

Anime posters are the nu-males of the right.

>knowing statistics about how that cancerous site works

No, fuck off. Even being familiar with it is bad.

There was minionposter but there was also Arthurposter too, or I might be getting another anti-anime fag from another board or general mixed up.