So Ireland is going to spend €287,500 per refugee "child" aged 16-17 in one year...

So Ireland is going to spend €287,500 per refugee "child" aged 16-17 in one year? what are they buying them fucking houses? Also in on years time half of them will be 18? Ireland the new sweeden ?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/cabinet-to-hear-11-5m-needed-to-relocate-40-calais-minors-1.2930693
rte.ie/news/2017/0106/843183-ballaghaderreen-roscommon-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=NBQZPAsZf6o
thejournal.ie/apollo-house-7-3178809-Jan2017/
irishtimes.com/news/politics/state-losing-more-than-1bn-a-year-to-vulture-funds-says-donnelly-1.2930731
irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517
finfacts.ie/Irish_finance_news/articleDetail.php?17-of-Irish-born-live-overseas-20-of-Irish-population-foreign-born-169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

irishtimes.com/news/politics/cabinet-to-hear-11-5m-needed-to-relocate-40-calais-minors-1.2930693

>Fight endless wars to kick out British
>Go broke importing jihadist """""children"""""

I wonder where the first no-go zone will show up.

Another 200 due in a town of 2000

rte.ie/news/2017/0106/843183-ballaghaderreen-roscommon-refugees/

youtube.com/watch?v=NBQZPAsZf6o

You guys are allowed to have guns right?

At home only.

nope believe me when I say this country has gone ultra liberal/PC/SJW, asked two Italian guys to turn off the music they were playing on the bus out load one day after a long day at work , everyone on the bus went silent that I had actual done something about it, the looks people gave me when i got off

We're fucked basically and there is no fucking way out. Our political parties are fucked.

Shame, I love Eire.

What the fuck, Ireland is a tiny country. Why are you importing these subhumans.

What the fuck, you have other problems already.

JESUS CHRIST IRELAND NO

DADDY NO

You know Italians aren't white when liberals protect them

That's all thanks to our fucking way of life which is "Ahh sure be grand"... fucking every time...

PaddyA: Ireland will be nuked.
PaddyB: Sure be grand.

fake news

The Irish deserve to be exterminated

Ireland YES!

Education of skilled personnel who give back a net-win to society in the form of taxes costs a lot at the beginning, who would have guessed? It will pay out in a year or two, trust me.

Eirexit when?

stop shitposting and go back to sleep merkel.

jesus christ
sorry about that one bra

>left Ireland 7 years ago because there were no jobs. At all.
>parents can't sell house there and retire
>import rubbish whilst the homeless population is massive

Fucking wankers

They used to bomb other Christians, aligning culturally with muslims. Also no abortions and liked to dress women in black clothing (nuns).

Giving back to society by taking out welfare.

BS. Give me a source?

u r about to get extinct by ur own goverment mick boi

120 migrants total.

40 migrants from Calais

((Enda Kenny))

so a guy whos been sitting in a refugee camp for a year or to without any education will be contributing more than €300,000 k in taxes ? average wage is 32,402 and we pay about €8000 in taxes on that income so that would take them 37 years to pay it back, that a bad return on investment assuming they ever get jobs why dont you take them germany

I really doubt that. They dont even have money for our hospitals.

people looking like the guy in OPs pic are not the problem ,

the real problem are the eritreans and heavily armenoid individuals entering europe

>a childless lesbian as minister for children

That cunt wasn't even elected by the people and has managed to introduce gay marriage, feminism and now invaders into our country within a few years.

Shot guns only. Hand guns are hard to get.

Breweries and distilleries. Muslims prohibit alcohol and are commanded to impose their rule on everyone. Pubs will become prayer centers.

>put refugees in either stripped bare hotels left over from the economic collapse or put them in camps
>Give them no money. Food only
>They refuse to come.

Roscommon!! Those poor misfortunate bastards. They'll be begging to be sent back to a war zone soon enough lads

They've never recovered their population from The Great Famine. Muslims breed like rabbits so this will be a quick way to set new population records.

They cease to be refugees the minute they enter a country where their safety is no longer in jeopardy. Anyone and everyone in the Calais camp is an economic migrant.

FUUUUUUCK! no, fuck off to germanistan you dirty cunts, I'd rather have bro-tier Slavs coming in instead

Irish guy who lives near Cork was telling me about how the native gypsies and the Syrians were engaging in nightly brawls against each other where he lives.
Apparently it's like a battle ground at night.

The government should send all of them to Limerick.

This has potential, but I'll need to see the videos

They'll never pay anything back.

Kek wasn't that the only county that voted against the gays

than you based tinkers

We should send our government to fucking Africa that's what we should do.

I fucking hate it, left = right in this country.
People are literally SJW cunts that cant see past their nose.

Problem solved

i wonder how many will be sent to tuam, lots of lovely lads there

>tfw Catholic, Gaelic Ulster is going to have to annex the Republic and repel another invasion
Fuck sake lads. Can't you do this one on your own?

He was probably hyping it up for laughs. But it had me in tears when he was saying it.

we were doing that but the the SJW started lobbying , as it turns out theirs a ton of money to be made working for NGO, was thinking of quitting IT to cash in on this pot of gold , could easily make over a 100k-200k year as head of charity , government will fund some of it and any money collected is untaxable , spend moeny getting dumb celebs to say some stuff on camera post to social media , collect 1,000,000 from the gullible idiots , pay myself 100k, another 200k in marketing and 400k on staff ((volunteers)) salaries, and 100k on office, actual do very little with money left over

>Leprechaun talking about a pot of gold

>€287,500
Yeah most likely properties, but fuck that's a lot. Is no one kicking up a fuss about this? The fact the Irish citizens have had to undergo austerity.. Why do governments do this?

Rathkeale would be a great place to start. Great social experiment that.

That makes me sad af as a child I lived for 2 years in Ireland and saw some of the hate,years of infighting for a few cultural differences between the same people,fighting for identity between fellow so called Christians,and now some fucking muslim that isn't Irish and really wants to fuck up your culture comes and...it's all love and roses,I can't come to understand it

nope , media only take about this thejournal.ie/apollo-house-7-3178809-Jan2017/

Virtue signalling to people who hate them. Modern liberalism is a form of mental illness

Styx had a haircut?

It's fucking shit and are these actually children or (((children)))?

It's offensive to ask for documents, so I'm confident they're all fully bearded 11 year olds

no homeless protesters occupied an office building due to get knocked down

What are Irelands maine exports?

we have a huge homeless problem, not as bad as Vancouver, but our housing market is fucked up and houses are unaffordable 1 bed apartment in ok are will cost 250k , also rents due to jump a further 18 present this year same thing happened in Barcelona irishtimes.com/news/politics/state-losing-more-than-1bn-a-year-to-vulture-funds-says-donnelly-1.2930731

account services, which will be getting automated or offloaded to eastern Europe for half the price , also Irish people in their 20s-30s, everyone's leaving because we are already overrun with south Americans irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517

What book's this from? Might be a good read for looking at the blatant corruption in Europe.

seems Ireland needs to rethink their monetary policy

well it seems that Trump will have to use our military to step in, we'll consider this open combat zone and will fly in and start exporting people, any resistance and it will come to murder killing, then they'll try and hang reparations around our necks for killing all your swamis that nobody gave a shit about anyway

Chemicals, medical drugs and equipment and computer software its lacking in heavy industries.

>linking bullshit bait articles

cmon lad

>unpublished UK based research

if 1% of people from every other country in Europe alone came to Ireland they would outstrip the Irish population, already 17% is foreign born

This has a certain validity

Nevertheless the article is unsourced. Until this apparent research is published and verified it's clickbait.

>Zappone
The daughter of Zato=One and Zappa had to be a loon.

do some research yourself quick google would do it finfacts.ie/Irish_finance_news/articleDetail.php?17-of-Irish-born-live-overseas-20-of-Irish-population-foreign-born-169

>rte.ie/news/2017/0106/843183-ballaghaderreen-roscommon-refugees/

Burn it down. Its the only option

Fuck this is BAD BAD BAD news for a country of 4.5 million.

The NeW Europeans are coming thick n fast now huh!

tfw loyalists and republicans end up teaming together against the muslims