Patiently wainting for Trumpkins to try to defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w48YEWDY5CU
articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/12/nation/la-na-shield-law-20130913
youtube.com/watch?v=MdY5sr8dWUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump said he loves the freedom of the press.

YOU HAVE TO BE ACTUAL PRESS FIRST
youtube.com/watch?v=w48YEWDY5CU

There is really no proof of the hired clappers and he isn't obligated to answer a question if he doesn't want to, specially when someone asked a question before the CNN and Acosta interrupted

>h-how dare he call the media dishonest!

These people legitimately live in a bubble, don't they?

Trump has been against fake news his entire campaign. Why would he start accepting them?

I must be missing something. The last actual attack on the 1st Amendment was by the democraps, Nancy Pelosi if I remember correctly, and it involved wanting to pass a law and generate a list of who was allow to be a journalist.They didn't manage it but they sure as shit started the "false media" attempt at a meme to discredit anyone that didn't agree with them.
tl;dr: get fucked

>the president has to take endless shit from the press without ever talking back
Where the fuck is that law written down?

Where were you every time obongo shit on Fox News and right wing media?

You were silent.

Amerifats, is Trump legally obligated to answer the questions?

I thought a president could pick to who and if at all he answers any questions?

1) Freedom of the press doesn't mean he needs to respond anyone if he doesn't want to, it's his perogitive. If they slander him, he doesn't have to give them a seat at the table
2) Of course his staff was in the room
3) Pretty accurate when the report unconfirmed bullshit as fact
4) If they can say whatever they want about him, he can say whatever he wants about them

cry more faggot

State television like our lugenpresse deserves to be mocked if payed attention to at all.

>Amerifats, is Trump legally obligated to answer the questions?
No.

>The press lies about him
>TRump still won
>expecting to be nice to the press

If I were him I would do the same desu, less power to he conglomerates which slandered him, more power to the opposition media. They are acting like spoiled children who cry because they did shit and get hit for it

Shouldn't have run so much slander on him faggots.

You're just making shit up now.

>continues to lie about him
They were twisting his comment on the hacking the minute the conference was over. Literally all of our media jumped on it.

Front page of the WSJ
>Trump says Russia Hack Targeted Vote
They will never change.

Well you see freedom is slavery and 1984 is a good instruction manual for Trump.

This is why I voted for based bernie.

its almost as if being part of the press is a privilege not a right and if you sling shit, expect it to be flung back

They may be referring to this:

articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/12/nation/la-na-shield-law-20130913

>Bu....Bu.... Obama

That angry orange colored Trump can't answer questions, and when he does, it is completely opposite of what he said previously.

The media call him out on it, now its "fake news"

>voting for a spineless cuck

fake news

You are fake news.

SPIEGEL Online reported in Germany as if Trump said "You're fired!" not to his two sons in case they ruin the company but to the press and leftist retards eat it all up.

The comment section on German MSM social media is a Trump hate fest

Its unbearable when you know the truth

The media is dishonest.

I literally don't get what your point is.

How does he expect people to join his side if he constantly mischaracterizes the opposing viewpoint?

It was not just a "story trump didn't like" it was libelous and unverified, I doubt leftists would be complaining had Obama refused to give any statement to a birther publication

Well shit. Thanks.

Wouldn't this cut down on "Fake News" though?

How did you manage that? He wasnt an option.

don't people like you get tired of posting ads looking for "black bulls to fuck their gf" on craigslist?

How many hours did CNN use trying to screw Trump over
they were literally licking Hillary's privates
They even went along with that flu bullshit when she collapsed and then sprung back to life 3 hours later

how stupid do these fuckers think we are?

Free press attacked first.
That's why he won in the first place.

Who knows.
Every law starts with one supposed intention and ends up somewhere else.

>mainstream media is a piece of shit
>soon to be president calls it a piece of shit
>this is somehow an attack on the free press
Freedom of the press doesn't exempt it from criticism or consequences for any of its abuses or wrongdoings. Rights come with responsibilities.

That douche bag reporter tried to shout him down. He had it coming. Would the magic nigger EVER have been subjected to something like that? Trump decides whose questions he will answer. There are a lot of reporters in their trying to get in a question, and that guy was trying to bully and browbeat both Trump and the other reporters. Trump put him in his place. You do not shout at the president and insist that he answers your questions before all others. What makes him so important? That is why the other reporters cheered. Acosta was being a douche to everyone, and Trump wasn't having it.

1. You can't behave the way the likes of CNN behaved throughout the campaign and still call yourselves reporters

2. [conjecture], and even if it's true, what difference does it make?

3. They continue to be dishonest

4. Can you disprove his claims?

HOLY FUCK DRUMPF AND HIS /POO/PYHEAD SUPPORTERS BTFO.

1. He told CNN to fuck off. The world told CNN to fuck off.

2. ProofsRooster.wad

3. The media is dishonest, CNN being voted the least trusted media in all of the USA. in 2016 a survey detailed that less than 90% of US citizens trusted the media. Really makes your sperm swim.

4. CNN, Buzzfeed and the BBC are Globalist wankers. Here in the UK everybody is sick to tears of the BBC and the endless shit they keep putting out. nobody wants to pay a "TV License" to enable those cunts to continue being un-objective cum bubbles.

5. It was a news conference and just because he didn't play by the media rules doesn't mean you get to say it wasn't.

>Objecting to a media nearly as propagandistic as that of a dictatorial regime
>"Trump hates the free press! Trump is a dictator!"

Answer the question
The media sucked Obama's cock for 8 years and the only people who even tried to hold him accountable for anything was Fox and he shat on them relentlessly
Shoe's on the other foot now though
Stay impotent

>Tyrants

What a gigantic fag.

Trump's eroding of democracy is a feature, not a bug.

>Yes, I'm sure Buzzfeed publishing, as fact, a fanfiction about Trump getting peed on by Russian hookers, with CNN backing them up, had nothing to do with this.
>Trump just doesn't want CNN to spread true, honest information about him!
Really activated my almonds there.

Why would a Trumpkin bother defending (or reading) anything from a midget faggot like RR?

1. Even my turbo-cucked libshit leaf friends agree that CCN is a biased pile of shit.
>2. People fucking hate CNN, there would be no need to pay anyone to clap for them getting shut down for acting like idiots.
>3. They are.
>4. I agree with all of those statements.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MdY5sr8dWUs

we won, this faggot doesnt matter

How does HIllary's fat "clit" taste faggot

Why are you judging him because of the color of his skin you racist?

>What do you think?

I think you're a silly leftist midget

>1 post by this ID

Hmm...coincidence? I think not...