I heard that there are paramilitaries forming underground in Germany. Is this true?

I heard that there are paramilitaries forming underground in Germany. Is this true?

Any German bros here that can attest for this...?

Other urls found in this thread:

green-berets.de/
green-berets.de/fa.de.php
dailystormer.com/neo-nazi-paramilitary-resistance-groups-now-forming-in-germany/
dw.com/en/hundreds-of-neo-nazis-in-germany-have-gone-underground/a-37069720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't heard of no tits in underground tits

no

They don't want to talk about it.

Gods bless em is they are.

Every time I read this
>paramilitaries
It came out: Pair-Of-Titties

haha same!~leupboat~

somewhere i read that some 600 or so neo nazis have gone 'underground', whatever they meant by this

But i forgot to mention this group here.
green-berets.de/

They are working in deep underground right now.

Parts of them disappeared into the dark underground.

Fuck off, MI6. There are no paramilitaries anywhere in Europe, eat shit.

Maybe it's in a literary sense. Like, they've literary building a fotress underground. Like, molepeople.

DELET

Here are the training photos of german paramilitary group green berets. They kick ass!

green-berets.de/fa.de.php

Yeah, they do form paramilitaries, but not the ones you think about

>Romantik am Lagerfeuer

>anyone who wants to know if Germany isn't dead is MI6. Please, please, fuck off you boring cunt.

dailystormer.com/neo-nazi-paramilitary-resistance-groups-now-forming-in-germany/

Paramilitiddies

No, there aren't. Fuck off, Bundesnachrichtendienst.

yea could be

Here they train for human bomb package

Is that girl a Thor worshiper?

This.

Suck my dick, James Bond. And stop posting fake news, you goddamn nigger.

What is that pendant?

MSM media version

dw.com/en/hundreds-of-neo-nazis-in-germany-have-gone-underground/a-37069720

German police are hunting for hundreds of neo-Nazis. The Interior Ministry says there was a significant jump in outstanding arrest warrants in 2016. Experts believe that right-wing terrorist networks pose a threat.
Now the real version

Russies have expatriate paramilitary cells run by Russkie embassies, They provide 'security' at russkie 'patriotic' confabs abroad, use russkie gyms and larping airsoft teams, diving 'holidays' as fronts etc. They also have links to ruskie criminal expats in drugs and prostitution, usually mix of people born to russkie parents abroad or russkie who get visa though companies with export deals to mordor. The organising elements make contact with political extremists on the left and right, do dry runs for arm smuggling etc.

This is not 200 nazis gone underground. This is 200 russkie spies and traitors who must go back.

Eh.
Two (yous) is probably the best I'm gonna get from this thread. I'm out.

>What is that pendant?
Thor's Hammer. She might be a pagan.

>Croat nigger getting nervous of Germans fighting back
>Daily Stormer
>fake news

Go neck yourself, kike.

>Is this true?

In reality, yes there are, in at least 4 European countries.

Fuck off MI5.

We know it's you, Merkel. Get off your british proxy, and face us man to traitor cuck.

Why do I have to be MI5/6?

Thick cunt.

>trying this hard to fit in

You stick out like a sore thumb, MI6. Go fuck the Queen or something, goddamn shitskin. Lemme guess, you're an Affirmative Action hire?

>Russies have expatriate paramilitary cells run by Russkie embassies, They provide 'security' at russkie 'patriotic' confabs abroad, use russkie gyms and larping airsoft teams, diving 'holidays' as fronts etc. They also have links to ruskie criminal expats in drugs and prostitution, usually mix of people born to russkie parents abroad or russkie who get visa though companies with export deals to mordor. The organising elements make contact with political extremists on the left and right, do dry runs for arm smuggling etc.

Here they are all on death lists along with friends, associates, familes if they start any shit but it looks like the Germansy were just going to deport them back to Russia so they went on the run.

At a guess I'd say they have jumped into the Netherlands as the russkies have a fair number of safe houses there.

Who dat

>tfw no big titty CIA gf

K-keep up the g-good work...

>he thinks mi6 doesn't already know when and where they are taking a crap.

also mi5 is domestic.
You underestimate technology. These guys collect information for a living.

Merkel pls go.

>These guys collect information for a living.

Yeah, we've all seen how "capable" intelligence agencies are with this PissGate fiasco. They're literal fucking imbeciles, all of them. The only way they'll ever get anything out of anyone is if you outright admit.

>Croatian intelligence

If Germans are actually doing something, then I am going over to help. You can stay in your mothers arsehole while we do the hard work, you dumb nigger.

I don't care as long as Germans are regaining their power back. Most faggots here are genuinely too scared of fighting and resort to daily shitposting.

I hate pussies like these:

So do the brainspawn, what's your point faggot? That Scootypuff Jr sucks? I already know that.

Retarded idiots outting themselves as guerilla warriors. Enjoy your v&

>green-berets.de/fa.de.php
About us
Die Gründung der GBI im Jahre 1997 war die Grundsteinlegung des ersten schwulen, amtlich eingetragenen Uniformvereins in Europa. Ziel war und ist es, schwulen Männern die Möglichkeit zu bieten, den „Fetisch Uniform“ zusammen mit gleichgesinnten Kameraden in freier Natur oder bei Indoor-Veranstaltungen nach Herzenslust ausleben zu können. Das Rollenspiel „Befehl, Gehorsam und Unterwerfung“ spielt hierbei eine zentrale Rolle. Das sexuelle Vergnügen steht hierbei nicht im Vordergrund, kommt aber trotzdem nicht zu kurz. Hierfür garantiert die bereits vielfach bekannte „Intimmusterung“ zu Beginn eines jeden Manövers.

>founded 1997
>gay uniform club for the fetish "uniform"
>roleplaying order, obedience and submission
>sex and "intimate army physicals"
>no extreme political opinions

U got trolld

Is Nandos still open after Midnight where you live?

Go guzzle on Prince Charles' cum, MI6, that's all you're good for. Or maybe you're more into licking May's crusty cunt these days.

>Most faggots here are genuinely too scared of fighting

Are you a lord of war or something?

kek

>They don't want to talk about it.
Illegal opinions are not tolerated in the fourth reich.

>U got trolld

Fuck, you got me good. Like I said, there are no paramilitaries in Europe.

FAKE NEWS

Communist potatonigger neck yourself.

I dont fucking care about your thread, post more titties you nigger.

Russian network VK.com, why do you think German neo-Nazis use it?

It's a russkie round up in progress.

hey goys, please incriminate yourselves.

>Communist potatonigger neck yourself.

I hate commies. It's also a nations duty to stop agents of foreign government running amok in their territory whether they are larping as skins (russia in germany), greens (brits in Ireland) etc.

Free the northern 6 first then, hypocrite.

No, someone who has the balls to fight.

>No, someone who has the balls to fight.

Silly little prick. You think russkie fifth columnists ate on the countries hosting these parasites countries side? They are there to ruin them.

Think again. Literally foreign subversion.

>silly little prick

Dumb potato nigger. See, that is your argument.

>You think russkie fifth columnists ate on the countries hosting these parasites countries side? They are there to ruin them.

Think again. Literally foreign subversion.

u wot m8? I am talking about actual fucking Germans, you dumb potato.

By neo-nazis, they probably just mean moderates.... since you can be designated as a Neo-Nazi for not praising immigrants or accepting rape as a fact of life in Germany.

>They are there to ruin them.

Because spreading your ass cheeks wide for millions of African immigrant cocks will be beneficial to those countries, lmao.

Potato niggers bringing us their wisdom.

>Free the northern 6 first then, hypocrite.

How is Irishmen killing each other to foreigners aims and not using a vote winning anything?

Look for ULTRAS (Football fans). They are usually very conservative and are breeding grounds for organisations like these.

Cheers, bro.

First rule of Fight Club...

H O N E Y

P O T

>These foreign agents want to take down the government that you want to take down, don't you see why you should hate them?

All they'd have to do is prove they're far more competent than the commies. Not a difficult task. I hope Merkel gets assassinated by some patriot.

underrated. kek

>>These foreign agents want to take down the government that you want to take down, don't you see why you should hate them?
>All they'd have to do is prove they're far more competent than the commies. Not a difficult task. I hope Merkel gets assassinated by some patriot.

What is a traitor?

sure mi6 buddy. Keep posting tits and we'll tell you all about it.

The germans can do what they want.

If they start shit here there are shallow graves for them. It would be best of they went back. You don't come as a guest into another peaceful nation like the Republic of Ireland and start running around playing action man in russkian camo on behalf of the russkian government and expect to be treated any better than a brit doing the same on behalf of London.

It's shallow grave territory and the laws of war don't apply to spies.

>What is a traitor?

You can't betray someone that has betrayed you first.

yes it's true alphabet agencies

they've dug underground and have a secret nazi base where they plot to take back deutschland

and there's nothing your agents can do about it

MI6 Please go..

praise kek

wew

how far is it to get from the deep underground to the dark underground on foot?

>>What is a traitor?
>You can't betray someone that has betrayed you first.

So you'd have russian ex pats organising paramilitary groups in Canada? You'd even help them act against your nation, government and military?

What is a traitor?

I am an American of Pure Germanic descent. Where can I go to Enlist in one of these German Pair-of-titties?

>Where can I go to Enlist in one of these German Pair-of-titties?

You can't they are russkies and don't give a fuck about the nazis or lenin they are there to fuck up germany on behalf of moscow. A disposable deniable asset

As long as its white russians killing black and brown muslims I really give no fucks at this point.

>unironically falling for a honeypot.

>As long as its white russians killing black and brown muslims I really give no fucks at this point.

You've got so much russkie cock in your arse you have turned into a tranny surrender monkey.

should've used google translate kid

or at least noticed the white and black handshake with the rainbow flag over it in the top left

How so?

Hello GCHQ

Is this a gay army larp commune? Why does this exist?

Kek is a pretty normie meme by this point.

Go out and fight then :^)
Plenty of niggers need a roping.

So you're a special snowflake?