>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
ca.news.yahoo.com/obama-ending-policy-giving-residency-cubans-arriving-u-213631433.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/trump-pence-syria-disagreement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

WTH!

I love Domino's now

Trump lost the election in an presidented way

So we comfy anons?

Well, isn't that an wonderful opportunity to bring back the old "Trump considers global warming a hoax"?

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without this little redpill concerning to one of Trump's most controversial points: global warming.

It is the usual pasta, a series of posts I prepared about Trump statements (and views) about this subject.

It will be long by twitter standards and even by Sup Forums standards but you guys are intelligent and can handle a longish read every now and then.

What Trump says:

> the concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

What some articles and his detractors says Trump said:

> Trump has called climate change a hoax, claiming that China created the myth in order to surpass the U.S. economically.

Saying the ***concept of*** (emphasis 1) ***global warming*** (emphasis 2) is a tool to benefits the Chinese in detriment of the U.S. Is not calling "climate change" a hoax.

This started as a short text that nobody probably will read and became a full blown essay about the subject. I apologise for that and I'll post anyway, it is a small dose red pill and may help people to understand better the objections a part of the right leaning individuals and organisations have with regards to the whole climate change debate.

The summary is: THE CLIMATE CHANGE DEBATE WAS COOPTED BY THE LEFT AND BY THE GLOBALISTS IN ORDER TO IMPLEMENT WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION ON A GLOBAL SCALE, BENEFITING CHINA AND HURTING THE U.S., EUROPE AND OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.

This post will be divided in parts so, before resorting to the leftists and globalists tactic to dismiss my point without analysing the whole reasoning try to read it.

It will also be throughly sources so shills can't claim it doesn't spot sources.

(Continues)

AWWOOO

AWOOOOO

Can we all watch something together? I'm bored. When is Tucker?

Eww

MY CONGRESSMAN JUST CALLED TO SAY I HAVE 5 TICKETS FOR THE INAUGURATION OF THE WAIT LIST

WHAT DO I DO, I ALREADY GOT TICKETS THROUGH MY FRIEND

you awoos will face my wraith.

S H O V E L - D O G - M O D E

AWOO, new shills are try to fit in, beware.

Anyone notice how Biden called Obama a "lone wolf"...

>tfw no kellyanne gf

But he won.

Thats one big hole
kek

You seem to really struggle with reading comprehension. I never said anything about that. What I said was that Rex Tillerson said that Global Warming is real. He said this on video, in front of congress, and this will be accessible to anybody with an internet connection. So what is poor Trump going to do? Next time he gets asked about global warming, he's going to have to disavow his own secretary of state. That's a pretty awkward situation for a new president to find himself in.

Friendly reminder that AWOO posting is off topic, and will be combated by shopping MAGA hats on equally non Trump related objects.

They're so obvious it's sad

>tfw Dilbert man gets to motorboat these tits and I don't

The crux of the discussion is the "anthropogenic" (man made) cause of climate change. Some clarifications:

> climate is not weather. Weather is local and have a short cycle, climate is global and have a long cycle
> there are plenty of studies and a clear explanation linking certain gases to the greenhouse effect and a potential global climate change

Now, and here are the points of debate:

> 1. is the planet going to a process of climate change?
> 2. if so, is it natural and part of a natural cycle or is it man made?
> 3. also, if so is it detrimental or beneficial?
> 4. assuming it is predominantly man made, is it possible to reverse it?
> 5. also, if so, at what cost?

Point 1 is more or less uncontroversial. People that don't understand the whole problem and argue on "gut feeling" tend to argue against this point to base their objection to what I'll argue about later. That's is a mistake because data points to the reality of climate change and arguing against it is pointless.

Point 2 is arguable but, just like point 1 there is a very good collection of data that points that man made greenhouse emission is a powerful contributor to the current global climate change pattern.

Point 3: this is the point ideology takes over science. "Scientific consensus" (an oxymoron, science should never be an appeal to authority, it should always stand on its own merits) not only states categorically that climate change is predominantly man made but also for years it predicts its catastrophic consequences on short and long term unless it is reversed.

That brings us to point 4: assuming all the previous points to be as the "scientific consensus" says, is it reversible? If so, how and (point 5) at what cost?

(continues)

does anyone have that pic showing how we can make Mexico pay for the wall?
Some idiot is calling me racist because I said we can make Mexico pay for the wall

Holy shit

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482418362347.webm

Soon we will get there.

>what is poor Trump going to do?

nothing

Here comes the big problem, the one brought up (as succinctly as a 140 characters can fit) by Trump and by many in the "climate change skeptic” camp (something today so vilified by the media and by the left it is compared to flat earth proponents):

*** the main solution proposed by the left is to force (through government regulation) the reduction of emission of greenhouse gases by the industry. ***

They propose two main ways to achieve that:

> 1. To put a hard limit in the amount of greenhouses can be emitted, with hefty punishment for non compliance

> 2. To create the concept of "carbon credits", where the amount of greenhouse gases one can emit is allocated by the government, and companies that emit less than its share can sell its surplus to entities that want to emit more than its share.

This causes an obvious problem: there is no incentive to apply these measures at a national level, companies would simply move to other countries without the restrictions.

To solve that for many years countries (spearheaded by the left) meet trying to agree on a common framework to reduce emissions globally and at the same time. These talks (look up Kyoto protocol) happened on *** the Bill Clinton administration *** and the agreed upon measures are very damaging for U.S. industry, to the direct benefit of China.

> The Protocol is based on the principle of common but differentiated responsibilities: it puts the obligation to reduce current emissions on developed countries on the basis that they are historically responsible for the current levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

In short: developed countries (US, Canada, Europe, Australia) must reduce emissions while underdeveloped countries (like China, India, Brazil) gets a pass.

(Continues)

try learning the art of persuasion

#
>CEO of Exxon admits global warming is real

Reminder: Big oil companies have figured out how to profit from cap-and-trade and carbon taxes and have been shilling for "global warming" for years.

I enjoyed watching Mattis put F-18 and F-22 niggers in the dirt.

F-35 jets will be glassing the enemies of America across the globe, probably in 2-3 years time.

Thats nice

FLORIDA CONFIRMED RED STATE FOR 2018 and 2020

THANKS OBAMA

So Trump is never going to do another interview ever again?

He is going to kill you, co2 breather

Source.

What did he do?

What will Trump do to stop this kind of stuff from happening in the US?

It's okay for people to disagree on certain things and still work together.

And he admitted to being a shill

no hon, drumshit lost by millions of votes

Told the Cubans to get fucked

It is clearly detrimental to the U.S. (and to Europe) and it clearly benefits China even if the later economy (and consequently industrial output and emissions) will reach and maybe surpass the former in the next decades.

Even conceding all the 4 points enumerated above (it's happening, it's man made, it's detrimental and it can be reversed) the solution proposed by the left and so detrimental to the national interests of the U.S. that no national politician in its right mind would consider supporting and implementing.

So, why does the left tries to push it with all their influence (monetary, political and mediatic)?

The answer, my friends, is because the whole proposal is an attempt to implement wealth redistribution, at a global level, from the richer countries to the poorer ones.

By allocating carbon credits not In the proportion of current industrial output but based on the fact that "on the basis that they [the developed countries] are historically responsible for the current levels of greenhouse gases" the left creates the perfect mechanism to force richer countries, if they want to keep at their current levels of productivity, to buy these "carbon credits" from poorer countries.

WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION. At a global level. From the developed countries and productive countries to the underdeveloped ones.

With China counting as underdeveloped.

Trump 140 characters can explain his objection to it at length, even these 7000 or so cannot fully. But, and that’s where people underestimate him, he have closed deals in most countries in the world and is certainly well versed in the art of spotting a bad deal.

I hope it helped you guys to understand well how the proposed remedy to "global warming" is a ploy to benefit China and other underdeveloped countries in detriment to the interest of the United States and other developed and productive ones.

it's on Trump's website

What have I missed today lads?

drumpf lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

see here, he won

uhhh. what the hell is going on here?

Is she our girl?

i think its funny as hell, lets make everything in america great again with MAGA hats

Got rid of the "wet foot, dry foot" policy that let Cubans escaping from Cuba automatically become citizens when they touched down on US soil. It's ironic since it ultimately will make Trump more popular with the Cuban-Americans when he reinstates it.

What is he actually doing to the Cubans, is he giving a speech or something?

Oh fuck I forgot Harper got us out of the kyoto protocol

>forced to eat at Subway

What would you get?

Now, just to reiterate the point:

Even if you believe it is:

> man made
> detrimental
> reversible

The solution the left proposes is to get America to give money to Africa and South America as reparation

See
Basically they can't escape anymore

Beach snakes coming up for air after the tide.

ca.news.yahoo.com/obama-ending-policy-giving-residency-cubans-arriving-u-213631433.html

Subway isn't even bad, the worst part is having to deal with the Mexican making your sandwich

On certain things. But not this. Foreign leaders will ask too many questions. The Trump administration needs a consistent policy. So what is Trump going to do? His secretary of state already admitted that global warming is real, and it is probably too late to find of new secretary of state. So now Trump is stuck with a secretary of state who says that global warming is real and there is nothing that he can do about it.

That nice

steak and cheese. it's pricey but everything else is shit. you get like 3 thin small slices of ham for a 12 inch sandwhich.

He removed a policy where if they touch land, we take them in.

Now I wonder if this applies to Mexispics

kek. Now thats one nice legacy.

I'm not a shill mate. I've been here a while. It just wastes replies and has nothing to do with Trump.

Go make an AWOO general. Post there.

>>forced to eat at Subway
>
>What would you get?

I'd get down the road to Speedway, where better footlong subs are $4.

Just get the turkey on wheat. Hard to fuck that up. DO NOT try their specials. Avoid at all cost.

>Relative timestamp

user...

He's on at 9. He took Smelly's old slot.

>no hat no excuse!
AAAAA SHOVVEELLL

I want to make this happen. We must annex Canada.

>comey under investigation

Wew

Also, how is that any evidence of raiding? I'm on my phone, yeah, because I'm sitting here watching the new Billy Bob Thornton show.

Well clearly, now that Castro is a good guy there's no longer any reason to flee for your life from Cuba. Obama should give himself another medal for coming up with such a clever solution to this troubling problem.

Rest assured, there are many more awoos on the way.

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/trump-pence-syria-disagreement/

OH NOES THIS WILL BE THE END OF TRUMPS CAMPAIGN

Cuban here.

Also the new Cubans are more leftist. This fucks Obama bad kek.

FORGOT pic

He won. Under budget.

Give me your best Ted Cruz memes, I'm taking on a Cruzlim in another thread

>>comey under investigation
>
>Wew

But so is the Deputy Director who was emailing Podesta insider info on the investigation

>linking the fake news network

This is fucked.

We are casually racist on some empty corner of the internet but these people are racist at the government level

Seriously? What the fuck, man? I was told Le Pen was based.

That stupid bastard literally pissed off everyone.

Stay mad Shillary

sexy

You need a big rake then.

>tfw you lose the popular vote by 3 million votes and only get the consolation prize, the presidency

One of my all time favorite films.

>believing anything from senate hearings

shove-chan when?

>OH NOES THIS WILL BE THE END OF TRUMPS CAMPAIGN

Trump's campaign is over. He's already president (or at least he will be in less than 10 days). Right now, what is at stake is not the Trump but Campaign, but rather the Trump Administration. A house divided cannot stand.