Kinder Eggs

Why are these illegal again?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/creator-of-kinder-surprise-william-salice-dies-aged-83/news-story/d89dd4c04e100de80293d2f8086664f2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Retard kids that eat everything. I fondly remember wonder balls as well.

Burgers will eat anything.

the surpeise isn't edible

the creator of Kinder Surprised died on the 1st of January

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/creator-of-kinder-surprise-william-salice-dies-aged-83/news-story/d89dd4c04e100de80293d2f8086664f2

press KS to pay respects

Amerifat kids are literally too stupid to understand there's a toy inside.

Too much competition in the United states with other big chocolate corporations covered up by some other bullshit reasoning

This country doesn't need more junk food. Have you seen the size of the Mexican and nigger women in this country?

To help Americans lose weight.

Who cares? Probably because one 300lb Dindu 12 year old ate them by the fist-full. And eventually, a toy got stuck, and the Dindu parents were able to raise a shitfit, and sued.

Because Americans would inhale them whole ,a and they contain plastic.

See a normal person would eat one slowly and see what is inside.

They would eat 5 at a time, like smarties.

inedible objects can't be placed inside foods due to possible choking hazards or something like that

nah, this law was put in place before kinder egg was a thing

Because nonedible things inside edible things are illegal.

you can either have semi auto rifles and concealed carry or mediocre chocolate with crappy toys

It's actually illegal on a sheer technicality, due to a law saying food items can't contain inedible parts that aren't visible to the consumer (mostly to stop them from sticking hunks of plastic inside of meat to make it look bigger).

All they'd have to do to market them in the US is modify the design slightly so that there's a hole in the chocolate that you can see the plastic egg through.

next EU terror attack will be a real Kinder surprise

Too expensive

Other companies have lobbied against it, don't want to lose any shekles to Kinder.

Incoming yuros claiming americans would die eating these. Only deaths from these have came from europe.

KS

radiation in the chocolate, not enough for US standards

In Mexico when some kid is eating those eggs, we do not go to the state for make them ilegal. We kick the shit out of the kid face teaching do not eat any shit they find

Because tenga eggs are much better

Wonderballs are back

Wonderballs never went anywhere. They just had the toy inside replaced with candy early on.

OMG is 2017 going to be EVEN WORSE than 2016!?

they taste like shit

Unedible thing inside edible thing.

...You don't eat Tenga...

I get these all the time at the polish deli here in nj.....how are they banned?

So why aren't Popsicles illegal?

Choked to death I heard

I've seen them around a few places too. They could probably get a fine if you narc'd on them.

Put a cherry bomb inside with the string sticking out, light it, then give it to a random child. Cruel right? This is why it's illegal.

If Americans wanted consistency, it shouldn't be.

The stick isn't concealed inside it sticks out as a handle.

triggered burgers who almost chocked to death in their early days

proxys

Because I'm too stupid to feel the toy in there but at least I know I'm a 8yo trans muslim nigger

Because your country consists of degenerates

The US has had a ban on candies with embedded toys since 1938.

Fight me you fucking faggots.

There's another candy marketed, Choco Treasures. They have a toy inside of them (clearly marked for maximum burger consumption).

It's a marvelous and efficient tool to remove gluttons from society by natural selection early on.
Of course you pseudo christians wouldn't want that

Dis

KS

Implying illegal means jack shit to beaners. I seen some for sale in a Mexican tienda yesterday. Even asked the lady if she knew they were illegal. She knew they were, just laughed and said that American kids are pretty fucking stupid. Had to agree with her despite having been one of those stupid fucking American kids before I turned into the awesome edge lord you see today.

yet the australian version can be found in any walgreens around here

pretty sure the ban was just an embargo on shit coming through Canada

fuck off newfag