Why are americans so stupid and retarded...

Why are americans so stupid and retarded ? is it american edukayshon or americans are just normally stupid for being americans ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T-8aBw2-CxM
youtu.be/_rP2rofuqPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont bring the fact that im a sandnigger to change subject amerifats

What kind of sand nigger flag is that supposed to be?

>American education

Anti intellectual culture.

Not all Americans, just rural and suburban retards.

>american edeukayshon
autist you cant point your mouse at it

Downsides:
>US Education geared to penal compliance and robot replacement candidacy.
> Media and Culture dominated by SWJ PC moaists

Upsides:
> Never had a king yet, but about to have an Emperor.

I can't name single scientist from Jordan. Why do you even exist? What's the difference between you and for example Syria?

c'mon desu
Syria = Russian Puppet
Jordan = US puppet

HAHA! Jordan, I was in your country last year. I was stationed at the airbase MSAB and the KASOTC special forces training compound. You guys are all right. What city are you from? I met King Abdullah II, he's based AF.

>le 2006 meme

First of all, intelligence doesn't mean superior,and it doesn't mean we are the height of all life!
Dinosaurs weren't smart yet they have been around a lot longer then us, who's to say single cells life form isn't the way to go!
-
Please remember civilisation is held up by the common man

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

OP, have you ever been to Amman. You guys have beautiful women, I was actually surprised so many of them didn't have to wear the Burka.

Because sometime in the 90's the American government adopted some kind of retarded "zero-tolerance" fundamentalism with regards to raising kids in schools, so this entire generation is retarded and somewhat ironically racist.

I love wearing Jordans. Great Shoe.

amman
originally ma'an , i serve in military right now too , no more information

i live in amman autist

Dude, I probably met you! LOL. We used to hang out with the Jordanian soldiers.

damn it OP you've been proxy trolling as jordan all day about whites being race slaves to your superior POC.
havent you trolled enough today

i mean desu americans aint that bad when we get to know them , they know how to use weapons n shiet , what unit were you in ? and which training missions did you go to

im not a proxy

how the fuck did i say desu... I MEANT TO SAY THE AMERICANS NOT DESU FUUUUUUUUU

I was with 4th Squadron 4th Cavalry, the 1st Infantry Division back in 2015. We did reflexive fire drills with you guys and raid drills.

Why is the jumpman on your flag? Did nike buy your country or do we just make your kids produce the shoe at slave-labor wages?

Bonne question, Mohamed...

youtu.be/T-8aBw2-CxM

Also have you been to Kasotc? You may not be able to say but remember that huge plane. We did the hostage airliner mission where we had to clear the plane and rescue the hostages.

Speak for yourself Britbong.

There must be no common men in Africa if that's the case.

Mais c'est juste des good ole boys...

youtu.be/_rP2rofuqPE

no.... are you blonde ? my name is mohammad btw you may recognize me holyshit what a coincedence if we actually know each other

>my name is mohammad

That really narrows it down.

i have been to kasotc did are you shitting me , but i didnt take part in that training , i saw that plane taking off though , i forgot what was it though

Nah, I got brown hair. But no shit you remember my unit?! LMFAO. This is awesome.

Dude King Abdullah II came to KASOTC to watch us train with the Russians, he greeted us. You guys have a great leader.

i remember a dude named mike or some shit , he was chill as fuck , i invited him for some kunnafah at habiba restaurant , he wanted beer lmao i remember we had a good time

Was he in 4-4 Cav? he may have been in a different troop. We did rotations every couple months. But that shit is crazy, I never thought a Taiwanese basket-weaving board could connect so many people. This is awesome.

thanks bro , he is , i still serve with Hussein Bin Ali 30th Special Mission Brigade

i never did too , are you still in jordan or came back to usa ? also i met him while we were patrolling he didnt speak arab and i speaked english very good so we chatted for a while and i got to know him

Well good luck brotha, I have this awesome doll that you guys gave us, it's like a GI Joe Jordanian Royal Soldier, I still have it in the box and everything hanging on the shelf. Best of wishes to you guys, fuck ISIS up.

>average iq of 90
this isn't a discussion, lad

thanks bro , hope to see you soon if you come to jordan again , my name is mohammad , just whisper Sup Forums and i will know you

My name is Maddix, if we ever meet again, it is fate. LOL

... Stop training terrorists

When foreigners say Americans are dumb, what they really mean is, "oi mate, I just talked to a yank who didn't know the boiling point of water LOL" or "Get a load of this yank, he doesn't know how to find Kazakhstan on a map." Or some other trivia that, while it does matter, is almost certainly not relevant information for most people for life in America. It doesn't pertain to their career or their social life or their love life, and so while they may or may not have learned the information at one time, have just dropped it along the way. Which is not that unusual.

Nice drunken post you worthless sandnigger. Isnt drinking forbidden in your (((religion)))?

I've been to your country, it was OK. JTC Zarqa. I enjoyed shitposting under your flag.

>Why are americans so stupid and retarded ?
They're not.

It's just your cherry picking and confirmation bias that's drawing this conclusion.

Every country has idiots.

JTC Zarqa haha, that's like right down the street from where we were. OP probably met you too.

>Average IQ Jordan: 83
>Average IQ White American: 103

Yeah, we're so dumb compared to you brown Einsteins.

Dude they have some seriously hot babes. Most of them don't wear the Burka. I would love to have a QT Jordanian GF.

>Average IQ Jordan
>Average IQ White American

Ya blew it. This is why nobody listens to you. pal

I don't give a shit if anyone listens to me lmao

Irish DNA is the case of all American stupidity

Education has exactly 0% social/cultural importance here. No pressure exists at home or anywhere else.

We don't need more fucking funding and teachers are paid more than they deserve. South Korea outclasses the US in education while spending less money because Korean parents give a shit.

"Well that is the teacher's job, not mine, I don't pay you so I can teach my children." Sit with your fucking kid and help them with their homework. Pressure them about their grades. Quit running to a psychologist every time somebody in the district calls him/her hyperactive in class. Teachers teach their subjects, but discipline, responsibility, and the basic fucking virtues are UP TO THE FUCKING FATHER. He/she doesn't have a learning disability, the just have NO PARENTAL GUIDANCE FUNCTIONALLY.

We don't have an anti-intellectual culture, we have a pseudo-intellectual culture. Trying to sound smart is enough. The specific degree you get doesn't matter, but get one, get any old degree so you can have one.

PRESSURE YOU FUCKING KIDS AND DON'T CONGRATULATE THEM FOR THEIR C AVERAGE, PRESSURE THEM TO DO WELL IN THE WAY THAT ONLY PARENTS CAN. DON'T TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE SPECIAL AND INTELLIGENT AND CREATIVE NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE THEN THEY DON'T BOTHER TO PUT FORTH ANY EFFORT AND YOU END UP WITH A BUNCH OF BLUE HAIRED DYKES TEACHING NINE YEAR OLDS ABOUT ANAL SEX YOU FUCKING LAZY KIKE-LOVING FAGGOT PARENTS.

t. History teacher enjoying degenerate vices in Mexico until the semester starts

BE A FUCKING PARENT AND PLACE SOME CULTURAL IMPORTANCE ON EDUCATION