A fellow autists dug up this picture of hugh jackman

what am I looking at here

You're looking at what the elite of Pizzagate do for fun, which includes drinking fake blood off of a naked woman in a trough at a party while there are clearly kids running around.

You know, the usual stuff that everyone does, amirite?

So it's a kid at a esoteric art show.

"Art"

yeah that's some weird shit
why are the rich so degenerate

Humans are degenerate user.
They just have the money to free their minds in order to embrace their degeneracy.
We're all cancer

Looks shopped - sauce or fake

We need to holocaust satan fags

I think you're getting way too spooked by contemporary "art". "Artists" are expected to put out this kind of worthless displays and are either bluepilled as fuck and actually belive it or just play along to put food on their tables while brushing elbows with celebrities. Celebrities think it's retarded too but imagine the scandal if they would say such a thing.

Blame the decay of European cultural standards.

>omg they're just like us!

Seriously though I can let a lot of weird shit pass when it's done on people's own time and money, but for christ's sake leave the goddamn kids out of it.... wtf.

It's not a fake. That is hugh jackman and that is clearly a dead body in a trough. You'd have to be a complete fool to not believe this.

Good luck.
Those satan fags will conscript 20 million professional soldiers with artillery, nukes and drones.
You don't seem to understand we're guests in their world.

shut the fuck up belgium
this shit might be acceptable in your hellhole nigger country
not in the rest of the world

how do you know that aint a midget?

Midgits are usually smaller than that.

On the one hand I think this is really fucked up. On the other I can totally imagine standing around that "piece" and like, talking to the model who is paid to just lay in that syrup. "That must be really uncomfortable, eh?"

It's not a real dead person, obviously. At least not in the case of these out in the open documented parties. Who knows what some of these crazy fuckers do in their own time in a basement. Then again, even poor people sometimes have women locked up in their basements for decades of sadosexual torture.

I think it just boils down to the banality of evil for the most part.

JACKMAN HAS BEEN CLEASNED BY FIRE

AN AGENT OF MOLOCH

A FLAME BLAZING WITHIN THE TEMPEST

I cud use a little more o'dat spirit cooking

Hollywood is infested.

Why else would they being destroying their credibility and good name? They are facing an exisistential threat.

Wut

it's pure menstruation and Wolverne just laughs away....

So he has the band-aid too?

Spending your whole life innawoods won't help you intellectually, burger.

You fools. Jackman arm isn't a flipper. It's the way he is positioning it.

>white people

Is that CIA by the girl?

Jay-z is a part of the spirit cooking phenomenon too...

Just because they look Human, it doesn't mean they are. Many such cases, not just among the 'elite'.

This picture was taken at The Watermill Center. I know because I valet there. Pretty sure this place puts Comet Ping Pong to shame with the pedo stuff. Lots of underground bunkers where they used to store potatoes

That's some Judeo-Luciferian shit right there

He is attending a bat mitzvah, so what?