Why is Sup Forums racist?

You guys need some cultural enrichment!

Is that a fucking du-rag?

Ok. So, what is it exactly that you want?

Fuck off nigger. Stop posting your ugly negroid mug all over Sup Forums

You're like a woman, attention-whoring your race instead of your gender because you're too stupid and self-absorbed to take part in actual discussions.

How does it feel to be a nigger? Are white women scared around you?

if he's posting here, he's clearly not a nigger

we are not all racists, but at least now I know who's been posting all those Blacked threads.

African Americans are fooling themselves if they think they aren't living and breathing white American western culture every day of their lives.

I don't know fellow white man.

I guess they are jealous about us dark skinned white men taking their women.

thanks, I can finally use that reaction image I saved 7 years ago

A diverse Sup Forums so we can have true discussions

why is the nigger on my screen?
wtf zuckerberg

you really are nothing more than a stunted child needing this much attention. go be a nigger some place else.

Hello blackman, what's this helmet for?

QUESTIONS
>Why do you hate white people
----
>Do you actually believe those SJW's etc?
----
>Do you actually think Trump hates you and doesn't want you to become human rather than chimping out constantly?
---
>How do you feel about being used as a puppet to push degeneracy?

I don't get it, is that your inmate number?

>white

Because racism is correct. I'm not bumping your shit thread, faggot

I bet you don't even have any black friends you fucking racist.

Where did you steal that thing from?

I hope nobody photoshops anything on that picture, OP

why the fuck would you be born african dear sir??

racists get exactly what they deserve, mixed grandbabies

Indeed we both are dear sir. These clear skinned white men don't get it. But we do.

Why do you think some people are racist?

DELET THIS

>YO MAAAAANG DIS SITE BE RACISSSS AND SHIEEEET BIX NOOD

I am sorry, you will have to speak up I didn't quite catch that. For a second there you sounded like a nigger.

nigger

Sup Forums is diverse. if you can't handle the obscenities get the fuck out.

what makes you think that us who use the word nigger on here aren't black?

what a thread

Argentina confirmed non white

>Why is Sup Forums racist?
because of memes

that's a great looking sun btw
Belgrano is smiling down upon us

In another thread, Turkey wondered why everyone hates Turkey.

This is why Turkey. This is why.

I'm about 5% racist blackanon
just 5%
I think that's a natural human state to be in
I'll be friends with anyone who values truth over feelings

This nigger again...

>black
>Jewish
No seriously, how long do you expect to live after the kike you stole that from realises it's missing?

I want you to meet my girlfriend and mother, user. I'm so excited!

ILL PROTECT YOU FROM THIS OTTOMAN SLAVER, OP!

So start one.Or you can answer the Mick's questions here

You don't even know me and you accuse me of racism. That's why i hate noggs.

These sort of comments are why everyone on this board is beginning to see you as a non-white country my dear dark skinned white friend.
Lets not undermine white unity regardless of how dark our white skin looks like.

FLIM FLAM!!! Halp!!!!

Fuck Obama and fuck all steaming pavement apes

its estimated that around 40% of the "racists" are actually disinfo agents of various backgrounds (JIDF, CIA, FBI, KGB, MI6, CTR, etc.) sent to create a narrative or collect info on dimwitted anons.

Of that remaining 60%, half of them are from white nationalist orgs like stormfront, sent to recruit and fan the flames identity politics. Though even those organizations have historically turned out to be massive honeypots crawling with agents as well.

Now we are left with 30% of Sup Forums that might actually genuinely be racist. Well, not quite. Once you account for all the minorities LARPing and self-hating, ironic shitposters that just want to create argument, and edgy teenagers that want to say what they perceive as the most politically incorrect thing in order to feel like they are rebels

you're left with about ~10-15% of Sup Forums users that are actually unironic racists.

Martha, get the roach spray

Ay yo, aint dat Daqwon from Milwaukee? Sheeit jo, wut it do senpai

Now you got a menorah too? You fucking coon kek

where are you from, bug eyes?

can you outrun a bullet?

Fuck 6% for a majority of crime and rape

Is this a nigger redpill thread?

Now we know where all the Blacked threads have been coming from. LOL!

lol why are you covering your face, afraid of getting fired from mcdonalds?

Most of pol is racist because trolls have baited and brainwashed each other into being racist.

Same reason they voted for Trump, a guy who is clearly not going to further their causes, but who they've gone with anyway because they've convinced themselves he's the right man for things.

mang
>BTFO

I aynt tryeen 2 be hord, itz my envyernment dat makes me hord cuh.
muhfuqah, dis shit rite hor, dis shit hor nigga, is called deaf!

Seriously though, you can't be serious. We all know blacks are more racist than whites. Go to any big city in the Midwest

>you have to go back

mazel tov brother, how was your hanukkah? as a fellow ashkenazi jew like yourself, I'm glad that as a younger generation we still observe this important holiday.

shalom

Fuck

> most asians are racist
> most mexicans are racist
> most blacks are racist
why is white racism a problem?

>a nigger thinks that debates should be judged on their """"""diversity""""""
>diversity, instead of merit
>as in -- literally -- how many black people you have determines the value of the discussion

I wonder what could possibly be the reason OP has this retarded opinion.

why are you saving these negrito, are you an expat?

Fpbp

Nigga thinks it's the 90s.

>Blue Gum Jew

Fuck off nig kike

a bunch of chimps can out-scream reason
strength in numbers

That's a nigger you kike

Sup Forums is the definition of actual diversity. Case in point we have idiots like you here, and nazis, and commies, and nips, and musselmen, and dirty jew shills, ect.

Why are you always on pol nig nog? Don't you have some drugs to deal or white women to rape?

Who taught you to write

Lol Niggers

This is at least the 3rd time I've seen you start a thread and post your face. Genuinely questioning your intentions. Do you like to do this for shits and giggles? How do you feel about Sup Forums's general opinion on black people as a black person yourself? Again, why?

>cultural enrichment
>culture
What kind of culture do you actually provide?
Key word: ACTUALLY

i think all this genetics and racemixing stuff is to advance the human race, they're preparing us for an inter-species war ... palpatine and the yuzan wong

Oh fucking burned argentina. Ok you can stay after the day of the rope and be my pet nigger. Don't worry I'm a good master

How retarded are you nigger? Lol when the war happens and I hope it does soon you will die. Haha niggers are inferior to the max and all they have to point to is oh look we had Kush we were civilized-that shit was a century long rule white dynasties literally lasted millennium before y'all even picked up dem sticks.

Give him a break, his single mother sent him to public school. Not all of us are privileged enough to have a Father and a Mother!

Because caution is the natural healthy state of a surviving organism. So far niggers offer a lot to be cautious over.

There's no enough space for two niggers on this board. Get out!!

there are no niggers in G-d's eyes, only his children. there are plenty of african jews too, if he were in israel there would be no difference to him and the plenty of other somalian, ethiopian, african jews that we have in israel.

Cornelius the Cowardly negro hides his face from the "weak white devil".

Actually we are all Dylan Roof desu

You look like you need fire to fix that problem of yours.

This triggers the libcuck

after putting this through some analysis software I have determined this is photoshopped.

However my black friend says it looks legit, so to be tolerant I'm going to have to agree.

What the fuck is your end game? Is this for a school report?
>You guys need some cultural enrichment!
You need to learn about the Jewish zionist and their agenda.
What exactly is cultural enrichment in your mind?

please post a pic lighting the menorah and praying to it now

Cause the lesser races want our women and our shit so the Jews are helping them get it

Because racism is natural dumbo. I prefer my kind - and so do you. Deny and you are a lier.
It's a cultural thing.

how come you keep making these threads where you timestamp and then shitpost?