ITS NOT AN ARGUMENT UNLESS I SAY IT IS

>ITS NOT AN ARGUMENT UNLESS I SAY IT IS

why do people debate like this nowadays?

Only rural and suburban retards use arguments.

City people use common sense and math.

Not an argument

Because molyneux is a certified retard, and only popular because he has fringe views that appeal to edgy teens and far right people.

>I can't follow the logic
>HURR LE LOGICAL JUMPS
Why are people so unintelligent?

It's convenient. It requires no work to say, is difficult to challenge, and basically shuts down the debate.

He's a cultist not a debater

Has he ever acknowledged a valid argument?

Presents no reasons for conclusion.

>Looks at name
>Joaquin "Mexican Intellectual" Pirotto

It all makes sense now

>City people use common sense and math.

As a San Diegean, I agree. Look how I voted.

Probably because Joaquin didnt actually make an argument. He made a statement that he didnt back up with claims and evidence.

It a not an argument, it's just a declaration of own preferences.

I'd agree with him in this case, the guy just accuses him without any evidence or example

Because people don't know game theory.

They hastily wrote a message that didn't challenge his points. In return, they received it back.

You first state the arguments and than your conclusions. You need to explain where there were misinterpretations and logical jumps.

There have been actual arguments put against him, stating the facts and the conclusion drawn from those facts. You know how moly deals with those? He doesn't reply.

that is an argument and that is a perfectly valid counter argument

fan service

>san diego
>big city

you dont even have an nfl team, you hick

Because politics is 90% rhetoric. If you think facts and truth are important in politics you're wrong tbqh.

>You need to explain where there were misinterpretations and logical jumps.
It's a comment on a video. What rule says it has to be an argument to begin with? The dude is giving his qualitative two cents. What point is there to say "not an argument"? You might as well say "not an exclamatory statement. not a non sequitur. not a haiku."

Wouldn't it have been far more productive to say "which parts were misrepresentations? where were the gaps in my logic?" than to be a complete faggot and say le not an argument meme?

Because it rustles people like you. I don't question because they didn't take the time to question me as well.

not an argument

I bet you 1000 dollars OP capped his own post here

You can't bitch about him pointing out that there statement wasn't argument anymore then him complaining about their non-argument so what is your point.
Like you said it's a comment on a video, what rule says it has be anything to please you.
By the way he was right.