Any government insiders here?

If so, spill the beans.

aliens are real

jesus was an alien

god died in the 20th century

we're all going to hell

WTF is even happening in the news right now.

So the mainstream outside of buzzfeed if that can even be included wont report on the leaked fake report? But they will report on comments about it? Or are they talking about something else.

So is this fake news or is reporting about fake news become real news?

Obama cant get the fuck out fast enough he is really shitting on everything right at the end.

>spill the beans
We are planning to round them up actually.

How do I know you're not fake news?

What if... what if I'm fake news?

Sorta insider in the cdc

Then spill the beans

When is ebolachan coming back?

whatsup with vaccinations larper

yeah, dansk parlament here.

hitler was right, Europe is fully runned by jews.

Gas the kikes race war now

what disease are you guys working on now?

bump

i am but will need more rare apu apustajas to answer truthfully

OP asked for government insiders, not 14 year olds.

DARPA analyst here, almost off shift.

Just watching you autists reshaoe the world around you like I do every weekday.

Keep up the good work.

can you smell india's poo from there when the wind blow south?

There would be riots if people knew what the GCHQ is capable of.

I think people are generally aware that GCHQ can listen into any electronic communication you have. What else have they got?

There's alot to cover. Be more specific.
The cdc has moved on to other things.
Multiple at the moment. Different people are assigned different things. We're doing something interesting with strains of the herpes virus right now.

Roof was promised a clean get away, similar to lanza's. He was tricked by the CIA, he's sticking to his story out of desperation that his overlords will come free him.
Stupid cunt is going to rot in prison.

I am sad to say that there probably would not be in post Snowden world.

Last two days at work my normies co worker and friends started talking about how weird facebook was though. How if you passed someone on the way to work they would appear in people you may know recommended friend area. Or how if you went to a car dealership you would suddenly get a ton of car ads for that company.

I calmly explained how having the app on your phone means facebook knows were you are all the time what places and who you come close to.

Also how even if you take it off any web page with a like on Facebook link means they know you went there even if they dont click on it. And even if you miss that theyll just buy your private info from other companies.

So many things will slowly change.

Trump pooped on my chest

How much did he pay?

this is probably enough proof for buzzfeed to print it call them get payed twice.