Are fatties another species?

I just cant imagine being the same type of organism as them

Those who make beasts of themselves get rid of the pain of being human.

>avenged sevenfold

No, Dr. Samuel Johnson.

does that woman have a lipoma on her forehead

America is a sick country

Look what race mixing will do to you

Still edgy as fuck, Juan. How bout dem pesos?
Those monstrosities aren't just fat, they have horrific face and bone structure. They'd be disgusting even if they were skinny. Bad genetics is a helluva drug, Achmed.
>imblying race mixing and not just nasty potato-nigger blood

Does it upset you guys that most of the people featured on My 600-lb Life have drivers licenses and seem to have no issue with social interaction?

Like even with their mind and bodies battling them every day they're still superior to you?

That has to sting, Sup Forums.

Forehead, fingers, hand, chin, cheeks,..
I bet the bitches' earlobes are obese.

Average American looks like complete shit compared to Europeans. It's amazing how much genetic trash I see in this country. The Jews truly have destroyed us.

Are they still alive? I know the right one was in the hospital for a bit.

Fucked, what else.

CHUBBY BUNNY

Fuck you

A lot of these people suffer from food addiction, to be honest. They should be helped to lose weight, because they are massive drain on our health services.

Lol I know there's a lot of failures on this website who don't even know how to drive a car (and in America no less) but there's also a lot of successful people here. I'm a 27 year old engineer who lives 5 minutes from the beach you pay thousands of dollars to vacation at.

The fat's gotta go somewhere.

b.ump

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

There should be a point where you just realize things have gone too far and you instinctively turn back, but I guess not