Killer Breivik wants to spread ever more radical Nazi ideology: Norway

>A psychiatrist's assessment written in December 2016 said that Breivik "is more conspiratorial", wanted contact in jail with other extreme right-wingers and to form a fascist party with radicals on the outside to spread his views, he said.
>"He still wants to inspire others," Sejersted told the high-security appeal hearing in a temporary courtroom in Skien jail where Breivik is being held. "He still believes in a fascist revolution."
>Breivik, who made a Nazi salute at the start of the court hearing on Tuesday

reuters.com/article/us-norway-breivik-idUSKBN14V1HQ

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSLHV8oRc3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_Norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breviek is a political prisoner though.

Just kill him. He's as worthless as most of Sup Forums

hes gonna be a leader in that country one day. you all laugh but just wait if the gods wanted him dead he would be dead

You know what this reminds me of?

Wasn't Hitler also in jail where he wrote Mein Kampf?

Man I really wonder if Breivik could succeed in becoming a new Hitler. He also released a book just like Hitler.

Breivik did nothing wrong

Yes, but a better example is Nelson Mandela.

The difference is that he will never get out of prison.

Breivik is a smart man. If he can weed around the cucked Norwegian system, he may one day get such contact.

Someone needs to draw a picture where Breivik and the ISIS leader have an epic sword fight asap

he shot a bunch of white kids who probably got forced into attending some leftist camp who couldnt think for themselves yet.

This unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSLHV8oRc3o

>18 yearolds are kids that can't think for themselves.

Shoo shoo shill

He shot potential judges, reporters, authors, ministers, mayors.

If even 1 of those kids would have become an important figure for marxism, then it was worth it.

Did he ever get the PS3 he wanted?

Brevik is last of his species, the last nordic male.

this autist whitefag again

He will. No life sentences in Norway.

He used to post here and on KC years ago

>brevik is a bad guy
hes literally /ourguy/, newfag

>varg
>breivik
intresting how norway produces more of these people in comparison to sweden

He was a millionaire before the shooting, amerishart

Bunch of the survivors now work for far leftists political parties.
So there's that.

"I have been damaged by the isolation ... (and) radicalization has been a consequence of it," a stone-faced Breivik said. "I have not been a little hurt, I have been very damaged."

XD

This german get it.

Of he didn't shot them, all of them would

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius
HELL SEGER

How can /pol praise a ruthless murderer?

Say what you want, he commits 100%

what do you even mean by this?

breivik is a moron

if he waited a coupe years he could have gone and cut loose in a refugee camp

Nice beard

>in refugee camp
He killed those who bring them over

He will only be in prison for 21 years tho

He killed commies. One could argue they are not people at all. I think Dylan Roof beat his high score because of this

Wow an uncucked German

Nazism=/=Fascism

The old-school Russians knew how to deal with people like this. They would have simply marched him into a prison basement and had one of the guards shoot him in the back of the head.

This would be a good solution for the Dylan Roof problem too.

Nah they will bend the rules to keep him indefinitely.

What worth is it if there are no children to experience the uncucked future?
Shooting white children isn't right, should've shot actual judges, politicians, reporters, authoers and so on.

>Muhhhh churchgoing niggers.
You know even if these niggers were tamed their doesn't mean their offspring will.

>a non-american has the high score

kinda jealous

I don't know about that. He might actually live longer if they marched him down into the basement.

BTW, this guy probably holds the high score for shooting people:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

He may have personally shot about 30,000 people. One at a time.

>bend the rules
Won't happen. It would destroy part of Norwegian national identity knowns as trust

That and these nigger faggots and kikes used the church to put pressure on Rhodesia, which is why he shot up a nigger church.

>The sentence of life imprisonment under Norwegian law is restricted to the military penal code (e.g., for aiding the enemy during a time of war). In the civilian penal code, a law passed in 2002 allows for an indeterminate penalty that could in principle result in life imprisonment. The first Norwegian prisoner ever sentenced to the 21-years preventive detention (Norwegian: 21 års forvaring) was Viggo Kristiansen, who was convicted of murder and rape.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_Norway

The Justiciar-Knight was a hero. He did his sacred duty for Norway in eliminating Category A and B traitor Cultural Marxists.

Not only that, predominantly black churches predominantly vote for gibsmedat. They are no better then your average nigger.

>tfw I made this

I still maintain that The Commander achieved a Type C Commendation and was awarded the Distinguished Wielder of the Furious Scimitar. His kills included at least 9 Muslims—assuming that at least one more was wounded, he achieved A, B, and C. All three.

And the medals he's wearing indicate how he thought it would go down. You'll note he intended to die.