Sup Forums confirmed a fake news website

Sup Forums confirmed a fake news website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do people eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches in australia?
youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

>Sup Forums fake news story about Trump's fake news story is fake news

Even if Trump did engage in sex parties or is into golden showers or whatever, none of which is true, I do not see what the big deal would be. It would just makes him manlier.

The MSM is trying to spin it into some huge scandal. Meanwhile, these same leftist mouthpieces are trying to normalize pedophilia.

No they eat Vegemite and koala smegma sandwiches

>pissgate

SJWs trying to make memes

Only because America showed abos how

It's "proof" that he has "direct ties to Russia" and thus committed "Treason"

Have some oc. Seconds fresh

Oops

coincidentally releasing secret info to Sup Forums is much more probable than someone leaking to BuzzFeed

of course its fake news, we are the new jews

Allah ackhbar #ISisgay

Didn't it turn out to be some story made up by someone from planned parenthood?

>3634 B.C
>Glorious white Americans make first contact with abos via helicopter and megaphone
>Superior as fuck white as snow citizens of the United States living in 3634 B.C. ask the slack toothed abos why they are starving to death and trying to rape the AIDS out of each other
>Abos grunt and shit
>Fucking beautiful white Americans inquire why the abos don't just eat some fruit
>Abos don't know wtf fruit is because they are basically animals
>Unbelievably charitable white Americans teach the abos about the concept of picking fruit from trees
>Abos grab the first thing they find in a tree
>Infected koala dick
>Fetch smegma
>Eat it
>Mix it with Vegemite, the netherpudding from beyond time and space
>That's what Australians eat now
>We taught you that shit

You know the funny thing is? They're getting all pissy pants at a site that minded its own business and some twat comes and screenshots the thread so the whole world can see. Now they're blasting us for their own blunders?

There has been fake news circling around on Sup Forums for 6+ years. There's nothing new or shocking about this. Only lulz.

My favorite part of the CIA report Buzzfeed and CNN posted is>

Fuckin' saved.

I want to fucking kill buzzfeed, I want to unleash hell upon that pathetic site. I'm a pretty nice guy, but I also have dark side so buzzfeed you better watch out before I show you what an user can do.

Sup Forums is the 1st amendment in action

This. They clearly don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

>says right in the article it was fake
> BUT YOU GUYS LIED ABOUT IT SO NER

>taking the time to write an article about what a bathroom stall graffiti says
What a joke.

Cool story bro

Normies know
SHUT IT DOWN

This. All the "debunkings" of Sup Forums's involvement lie that we claim to have created the whole dossier, then knock down that strawman. They also deliberately distort the timeline, using the timestamps of posts without acknowledging they're talking about events in the past.

We don't (yet) have absolute *proof* that the Russian prostitutes part came from us, but there are numerous bits of evidence which collectively indicate that it did.

Sup Forums is just a god damn image board full of memes.

If journalists are actually afraid of us then what does that say about the faith they have in the integrity of their own field?

fuck kek and fuck Sup Forums people.

Add me to the caption

So what is the truth?

It was pretty obvious the Sup Forums claim was BS, the thread that supposedly explained it all was just vague crap and didn't even mention piss

I don't know why you idiots spread it around so much, it didn't help your case at all

The guy that compiled it had previously put something together for them. These people are whores that create smear material for anyone that pays them, if any of it happens to be true that's a bonus, but evidently not a requirement.

thats just sad user
0/10 didn't even make my face twitch

See Someone should send this to DS, InfoWars etc who apparently don't know all this stuff.

Catchy.

It's like an inception of fake news at this point senpai

What treason would that be? Being a tourist?

>Sup Forums literally btfo on the daily

Man I love 2017.

sounds like an user to me

guys, pls be honest with me. did you really do it? like i know about the screencaps, but i totally expect you you would fake faking the dossier and thus the screenshots to screw the media. but than again i would also expect you guys to really fake it and make the media publish fake stuff to screw with them this way.
so tell me what to believe

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

We're faking faking the fake dossier. Everything we say is a lie.

We're baking baking the bake baker. Everything we eat is a pie.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/
the screencaps are real

And the Golden Showers thing is so obviously Sup Forumss work.

See

>mfw Sup Forums really did have a hand in it and that ex mi6 agent spends most of his time shitposting here
>mfw the media tries their hardest not to believe it anyway
>mfw I have no face

I bet Sup Forums could kill a VIP and tell the world they did it. Yet no one would believe it coz a bunch of 400 pounds basement dwellers couldn't do anything.

man, i love you guys. we really did start jewing the jews. but pls promise me to stop jewing once we liberated the earth

That doesn't prove anything though. Maybe if it was more specific what the leak actually contained.

>Yet no one would believe it coz a bunch of 400 pounds basement dwellers couldn't do anything.

Some of us are only 200lbs and we prefer to be called "White Nationalists".

Get your facts straight.

okay friends im making a fictional account on twitter my character is a gay muslim i need an untraceable picture of a muslim anyone???? or ideas i can use as a picture

>Sup Forums
>fake news
We're a Taiwanese flower pedal website.

for what it's worth, here's this guy's latest tweets

When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you, user.

When was Sup Forums even presented as a "news website"?

more like fermentation than growing up...

man, too bad im a newfag

i feel like in case of 4 chan it is
>if you piss into an ocean of piss, the ocean will piss right back at you

they pissed at us with their shilling, now we piss back

>Putin's Bitch
>Manly

Pick one.

Stop watching CNN

It's like the ring of power

tfw media and information is so totally propagandised that no one knows what the fucking truth is anymore. We truly are moving into a dystopian future.

since you posted this here, and this site is fake news
does that mean your news is fake news and therefore we are not fake news and therefore we are fake news and therefore we are not fake news and therefore we are fake news and therefore we are not fake news and therefore we are fake news and therefore we are not fake news and therefore we are fake news and therefore we are not fake news?