IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Is this an act of war?! Who will Sup Forums support?!

rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
timesofisrael.com/syria-blames-israel-for-overnight-strikes-on-a-military-airbase/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-israeli-jets-attacking-damascus/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115526/Israeli-warplanes-strike-military-airport-used-Assad-s-forces-Syrian-capital-Damascus-leading-threats-repercussions-regime-army-chiefs.html
rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=WBkCIDQmppU
youtube.com/watch?v=MIpDW4reeXo&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=p1yqxbDs3iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying Russia + Syria could beat Israel in a war

Try it. It will last 3 days this time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

>Implying they wouldn't get Iranian support

Checkmate, burger.

Anyone with the capacity to nuke Israel has my support

Answer the fucking question you idiot, instead of taunting and scoffing. Is it an act of war?

Also, do you guys realize this is actually exactly part of the plan Hillary Clinton had authorized, which got leaked, in which the Israelis were planning to get the Greater Israel region within their control. It's exactly like this, down to the smallest details, includes ISIS etc. as well.

i'm really starting to fucking hate israeli and jews in general because of shit like this.

Isn't this huge news, or what? People seem to not care for some reason... :S

>tfw israel could literally nuke syria tomorrow and will still be protected by the USA and allowed to get away with it

Sort of remember this. Can you repost the plan?

You have to go back Achmed.

greater Israel when?

youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

Source other than RT?

Israel sprayed it's enemies with LSD, thats the only reason the war worked that way, it won't work again

It's not new news. Jew's have been striking Syria whenever they feel like it for the duration of the Syrian civil war.

>Implying Israel doesn't pull shit like this all the time

timesofisrael.com/syria-blames-israel-for-overnight-strikes-on-a-military-airbase/

Proxyfag

Israel bombed Syria a few months ago too.
They're given a free pass to do whatever they like.

I've been saying this, we should be supporting shia muslim countries like iran and lebanon

Take their Oil.

almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-israeli-jets-attacking-damascus/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115526/Israeli-warplanes-strike-military-airport-used-Assad-s-forces-Syrian-capital-Damascus-leading-threats-repercussions-regime-army-chiefs.html

I don't go to RT. I don't need to join a botnet thanks.

Daily Mail?

dailymail dot co dot uk/news/article-4115526/Israeli-warplanes-strike-military-airport-used-Assad-s-forces-Syrian-capital-Damascus-leading-threats-repercussions-regime-army-chiefs dot html

WW3 NOW

>Just read this on a Spanish speaking website.
Holy crap. Why do latin Americans hate Jews so much?

Check myself

EIGHT DAYS
EIGHT DAYS UNTIL WE'RE OUT OF THE WOODS FOR WWIII
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

why israelis do this? What was a reason?

>rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/
TFW. obama desperately tries to split trump from russia with israel

They want a greater Israel duh

Wait so...
Which one do I want dead.

>rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/

Yes, it would obviously be an act of war. Not sure what Syria could do about it though.

What are the chances Obama ordered this?

Russia let them because of muh Hezbollah

Russia are just as much of cucks as the US as far as Israel goes

>"Fragrant attack"

Can't Ruse the Jews. Israel all the way.

Educate yourself on why nuking Israel would be very bad en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>to nuke
like holocaust 2.0?

They'll take any reason to kill the goyim. You should know.

obama using israel to provoke russia/trump split

WORLD WW3 THR333

Would they do this to the US as well or not?

witnessed.

Nice catch. The whole thing literally smells, I guess.

Who the hell cares? Trump is Pro-Israel, Pro-Jews, Pro-Zionists, Pro-Greater Israel.

If Syria does anything, Trumpy boy will bring unseen before numbers of American troops on the ground, will rope in Bitch Boy Britain, bully France and Co into it as well. Say to Germany they'll ease some of their guilt my helping out.

Syria will cease to exist, Russia won't be able to do shit (after all, they're such good friends with Trump), Iran will back off and Syria gets given to Israel.

Israel has what, 200 warheads max? NATO and Russian missile defense would stop the ones targeted at Europe. If all Jews were killed, it would be worth it.

>trump will side with israel
>Sup Forums will hate on assad

God I fucking hate Trumpkins

Do it faggots

ISIS IS ISrael

youtube.com/watch?v=WBkCIDQmppU

assad retaliates..... russia choose israel or assad: [trump watches on the sidelines)

>~200 nukes, with most not ICBM

Israel can't do shit

> (You)
>>"Fragrant attack"
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Some believe they would simply launch nukes at everyone, allies and enemies alike.

What did kek mean by this?

*establishment using last crds to split usa & russia

*cards

Shills have been trying to exploit the Trump cult of personality. All the people recently saying "ISRAEL IS BASED AND NATIONALIST" and accusing anyone opposing Israel of being a "Soros leftist". Don't get me wrong, Trump is going to be a net benefit for America, but you don't have to agree with everything he does. My country has a right-wing, anti immigration government as well, and Sup Forums is shitting on us and calling us "cucks" because we supported the anti israel resolution.

THIS

>CIA has Israel bomb Syria
>Syria declares war on Israel
>Trump is forced to defend Israel and help against Syria
>Trump and Putin now fighting each other in Syria proxy war

Damn, that is an impressive operation

Jews have no allies, only good goyim. You really think they wouldn't try and get revenge for all those millennia of Christian oppression? Not to mention the "Holocaust".

>a leaf
Sorry, I'm going to pick Jews over Muzzies, especially nationalistic Jews that hate other traitorous Jews.

>le funni aminu faec
:^)

Hol up why would Russia get involved

Lol yeah. Unless Putin is a better chess player than Obama and simply decides to sit out

Israel is highly technologically advanced and ruthlessly deceptive. To even start launching nukes could start a chain reaction of destruction that people have only theorized. And that is only if they are relying on launching the nukes. There is more than one way to deliver a bomb.

I'm gonna pick nationalistic Syrians who hate ISIS and other terrorists over jews any day.

Sup Forums doesn't support kikes, everyone knows that. What kind of question is that?

Most POTUS don't like to leave such situations, so Obama would probably stay in office if that happened.

Probably just laying the groundwork. Couldn't Obama literally order the CIA to do a X amount of time operation in X country and Trump can't do shit? So he could say "for the next 5 years, fuck Syria up and blame it on Israel" and it happens unless Trump orders it stopped? And he won't know about it...

Nah fuck off, Assad is fine, Israel and kikes in general need to go.

Source for this claim?

They are involved already with Assad and Syria. have you not been paying attention?

are you retarded?

I meant why would they fight US or israel.

Why because your TV told you muzzies were worse than jooz? Fuckin lap dog blue pill idiot

Haven't you followed ANYTHING in the last 5 years? Syria is 100% key to Russia as it's a buffer against any potential invasion against Russia, but most importantly, Syria is in the way of the proposed European pipeline. If Syria A-OK's it, then Russia will essentially lose it's only trump card against Europe (Go to war with us and we turn off the lights). If Syria goes pro-West, then the pipeline gets built and Russia is fucked both economically and geopolitically.

So, Syria needs to stay pro-Russian and Russia has put it's most advanced SAAM systems to prevent any Western airpower (which is superior to Russia) helping the rebels.

If Syria gets involved with Israel, then they might call on Western airpower to help (in reality they don't need shit), but if that happens, then Russia will see their ally in the region being fucked, so will likely send it's SAAM systems to fuck up Western airpower, which could escalate into a conventional war. Then you got wild cards like Jordan and Iran and shit who all want a stab at Israel.

They bomb Hezbollah assets in Syria. Weapons delivered to them, now their command personnel. Sometimes Israel just bomb weapon caches that seems dangerous (ballistic missiles and long range MRLS).

IS IT TIME TO GET TO THE BUNKER?

youtube.com/watch?v=MIpDW4reeXo&t=2s

because assad is their man, it would not be a direct fight but a proxy war. either way it will bleed resources from Russia as the attempt to keep assad in power.

it would go well with the new sanctions congress is planning

PUHLEEEEASE nuke the shit out of Israel and Saudi Arabia. (Check 'em)

The fact that I had to go to the 6th page to find a thread on this shows how shitty /pol has become.

Is it actually happening?
Is this worth getting /comfy/ over?

if they nuked the ISIS controlled parts I wouldn't be mad t b h

Would Russia back Syria? I understand Russia is oddly pretty tight with Israel and Syria.

I don't even watch TV. Plus the media and Obama fucking hate Israel.
>bluepilled lap dog
ahhhhaahaha ok dude

This. The_Donald, which made it go mainstream, is the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums

It's been going on since before Trump was even elected. There's been a proxy war over the pipelines for over a year now.

2017 was starting nice and slow and Israel had to fuck our shit up.

>Syria is 100% key to Russia as it's a buffer against any potential invasion against Russia

No, it won't

The Six Day War was a fluke. Israel took out the Egyptian's air support which was the only thing they had to counter tanks. It won't happen with RU involved.

But it is, friend. Imagine Syria, but NATO friendly, who greenlights USA airbases being built near their borders. Guess what that puts them in range of?

>Mfw BF2 plot is real life

youtube.com/watch?v=p1yqxbDs3iE

Israel dont want have pro-Iranian country near their boarder

>The fact that I had to go to the 6th page
>6th page
helloreddit

If we can't bring the Jews to the oven, we bring the oven to the Jews

>Implying the iron dome won't destroy all Egyptian planes anyway