YOUR president says not to vote for Clinton because she is slaving to Goldman Sachs

YOUR president says not to vote for Clinton because she is slaving to Goldman Sachs
YOUR president hires 5 people from Golman Sachs
>Gary Cohn, President
>Steve Mnuchin
>Steve Bannon
>Jay Clayton, former lawyer of Goldman
>Dina Powell, partner at Goldman

when will you cucks stop falling for YOUR president's lies?

>OUR president

People forget that we only got Trump elected because we were bored

That's because we always play BOTH sides goyim.

>we where just pretending to be retarded AHAHHAHAH joke is on you!

You can't escape the deadly Jew

>Steve Bannon worked as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs well over twenty years ago
>therefore Goldman Sachs owns him
It's a damn invesrment bank not Scientology. Stop relying on magic words to make arguments.

Jew who voted Trump here.

He's leading our people to ultimate victory.

Theres a difference between getting cucked by bankers and cucking the bankers, i.e. Clinton v. Trump

Nobody voted for Trump because they thought he would gas the kikes. We just want to have a border and to stop fighting wars for ZOG

>Clinton isnt president

This is the win condition. I couldnt care less what any shills say, Clinton isn't president so thats a "win" for me. Also the bonus of watching you Shillary supporters cry every single day makes it 1000x better.

Tbh with all the enemies Trump has, he needs the Zionist jews on his side.

Isn't it awful how we refuse to be as simple as you want us to be?

If voting for Trump was retarded, then Voting in the 2016 election was retarded.

I'm pro-Israel and pro-investment banking. Where's the problem?

Forget about the jews, where were you when a hundred million Americans came together and voted to gag on slav cock for four years?

>I'll sell my country out to foreigners because I don't agree with the loyalist candidates policies

Why are you such a fucking cuck?

so you're just a petty and retarded bitch who threw the country away so you could gloat? Damn dude. many trump supporters have no idea how bad they fucked themselves but are as stupid as you and just gloat over librul tears.

idiot. lol

>phase 1, make america great again
>phase 2, make israel great again

No its more like
>make Israel great again
>die in more wars for Israel
>America stays btfo by rich bankers and jews
>Burgers wonder why their lives suck even more

I agree fellow aryans. Fuck Drumpf!

>retarded bitch

You sound awfully mad. Kek
In case you arent just pretending to be retarded.
>WW3 avoided
>Clintons' thousands of lobbyists who are owed favors have no control now
>Clinton was so retarded she cant even hire someone proper to secure an email server, instead hires some degenerate furry bdsm guy who fucks it all up
>Clinton os an actual sociopathic murderer
Come on now, you cant be so stupid.

>cuck

Its the beginning sign of a tiny spark of intelligence that you learned from your short time here that this is an insult we use, but its a very weak attempt to co-opt it for your own use.

0/10

Please keep crying, its pretty hilarious desu.

How many rubles do they give you per post?

>ww3 avoided,
youre retarded, that was a meme
>Clinton lobbyists
trumps are worse. pay attention
>Server
was suppose to be open and there to be hacked.

Dude, trumps friends are about to loot the country and you're talking about stupid shit.

Im not mad, im a mudslime. great satan fucking its people is amusing.

>I'll sell my country out to foreigners

Obviously you would since you voted for Shillary.

Thankfully there are people who arent retarded like you and thus Trump won.

so you don t care what TRUMP said ? good job retard

K

no its because he wants to help black communities

Good Goy!

>YOUR president says not to vote for Clinton because she is slaving to Goldman Sachs

Actually he said she was beholden to lots of people. Not simply one company.

>im a mudslime

You goat fuckers, Moon devil worshippers, are not welcome here.

>Tens of thousands of lower class voters without the brains to move on when the US shifted from manufacturing

>Not stupid

This is the kind of thinking I'd expect from one of Putins dickriders

keep crying

>I lost?!?! I know! Ill just keep repeating the same insulting and demanding people change their thoughts to my own!

Next 8 years are going to be great. Truly the best timeline.

>leaf
Dohohoho

I suppose we should also ban anyone from serving in his cabinet if they went to Yale, Oxford MIT or Harvard as well??? Because... globalist NWO types have all gone to one of those as well!?!?

Nope... only high-school drop-out tradesmen who post on Stormfront or TRS for the Trump cabninet!!!

Fucking tards.

Take for example jared Kushner and his father... all you hear is (((Kushner))) and only pay attention to Trump saying: "Yeah, sure!!! I LLLllllOVE Israel!! As a matter of fact, NO ONE loves Israel more than I do! I'm the best lover of Israel since Israel has been loved... which is a long time eh? BELIEVE ME!"

You don't even look to see that Jared and his father are DESPISED and basically disowned by the rest of the family for not being supe-mega turbo kikes and siding with American interests over Israeli ones. But the rest of the family can suck their balls... because they control 90% of the Kushner fortune.

Why don't you take a REAL LOOK at the records of the people he picked for his cabinet and how they have become successes EVEN WHILE GOING AGAINST (((Globalist))) interests for the majority of their careers???

Oh yeah... (You) won't because you are faggot shills or suckers who donate to (((neo-nazis))) like that canadian kike slut or the daily stormer... useful idiots.

this is correct

>I suppose we should also ban anyone from serving in his cabinet if they went to Yale, Oxford MIT or Harvard as well???

this is a good idea

Why?

More specifically, name one of his cabinet appointees and why they should not be there based on that.

You can't and you won't though, only post a meme reply because you are a fucktarded Hill-shill with a double digit IQ... or worse.

YOUR id has posted only once for this thread.

SAGE and HIDE.

They'll be good for my income bracket but have fun with your unnecessary and inefficient factory job you pleb

Ooooo will you reply with one of those cryin faces? That would be so cool! Anyway, good thing you sold out our country

What other candidate would you have recommended?

>factory job

Kek.

>meme replying

Ishygddt

Does the baby represent you? It kind of looks like it represents you

I dont like that one, do another.

>YOUR president
Ah, you're not an American, then?
Better get your wall-building boots on, Paco.

Never heard of making deals, have ya?
>To learn, you must become the student
>Study, master the ways of you master
>Student becomes master
>New master become reformist

I mean, bait thread, but just in case someone needs to read something sensible, I posted. Trumps is a master of many things already. His ability to bait chumps into internet banter is uncanny, and it always ends up working against his foes.

He speaks simple, but his IQ really is higher than average.

one takes millions in donation and owes them one

the other hires their best people out from under them

I think I know which one Golman Sachs hates

Holy shit the amount of mental gymnastics you people will go through is hilarious

Lmao what ever helps you sleep at night cuckboy. You definitely made the right vote!

nice meaningless phrase
its like butthurt copypasta now though

The difference with Trump is that now instead of Jewish lobbyists being owed favors, Trump gave them high level jobs to push their agenda without going through anyone first.

MIGA!

I'm not even angry it's just sad for you guys. People with the best intentions but so dumb that they'd vote against their own interests and those of their country. Sad!

its sad that you failed to check my flag
and went on to weep about voting for American interests.
and suggesting others are 'dumb' whilst doing so

kek

YOUR president making you upset?

Cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs
Trump election paved the way for true far rightists
Israel is done for sooner or later

>mocks a brit for voting for trump

Way to set yourself apart from the crowd. Now stop jacking off that high horse and go live your life

listen to this Russian, he's a clever monkey

My Glob! You're so washed, you can't even see it when it's right in front of you...

There goes any semblance of credibility...

What will you do now?