Muslims invented space flight and African Americans did all the maffs. All dem white extras were just actors

Muslims invented space flight and African Americans did all the maffs. All dem white extras were just actors.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are going to feed you to the Arabs

This was actually a good film. It was funny seeing Big Bang Theory guy playing a racist, anti-black person.

WE
WUZ
NASA

There is a fatwa against it and those woman show ankle. They are very haram.

N SHIET

This,

The movies was really good, and the racism/sexism wasn't all in your face all the time (considering it was all true). Although the scene where she snapped when questioned about going to the bathroom was the best part of the movie and how her boss handled it was perfect.

when you actually look into it and do the research it turns out african americans are behind many if not most of the advancements in society

yet the white led education system just so happens to only teach the kids about white people inventing everything... hmmm

google american inventors and realize reality y'all

kek

I love how all the sophisticated niggers in the movie posters and magazines are always photoshopped to appear as white as possible.

>Muslims invented space flight and African Americans did all the maffs. All dem white extras were just actors.
Exactly! And the Jews did nothing whatsoever so the werent even worth mentioning.

Wait, wasn't the head of NASA a NAZI? Yes, yes he was:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

WERNHER

>Niggers
>Inventions

Niggers literally only invented peanut butter -- which tastes like shit and looks like shit.

Go back to sleep Jamal.

In what way do they look white? They don't even look white for American niggers.

>soviets did everything
>but american story is somehow relevant
kek

George washington carver
Inventor of peanut butter
Thomas Edison
ELECTRICITY

So fucking sick of nigger splainin blah blah this blah blah that I'm gonna follow you around and see what you did in school while the black president was around and whatever you did in that time is what black people represent HOLY SHIT I AM NEVER ASSOCIATING WITN ANYTHING BLACK EVER AGAIN

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

How about no?