Hi, I am a brown guy living in NYC

Hi, I am a brown guy living in NYC.

A lot of the general Sup Forums goers despise multiculturalism, globalism, race mixing and such.

As far as I can tell (please correct me if I'm wrong), the reason for this is racial pride and pride in your culture. And you feel these things are being taken away due to race mixing or globalization. I often see a concern with "every place feeling the same" so I imagine feeling unique is a part of racial and cultural identity.

That said, I don't really understand it. Growing up in NYC, I've never thought of myself any different from others, just another person in the melting pot. I've never really felt the racial and cultural identity you guys seem to have.

So my question is - what does your racial and cultural identity mean to you? How does it affect your life? And why do you think it is at risk?

Thanks for reading and hopefully for responding.

Other urls found in this thread:

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a melting pot
nces.ed.gov/pubs2016/2016007.pdf
liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1466675145
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=OS_U5-enDrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stopped reading at I'm a brown guy. Cool blog though

Doesn't affect my life at all, but it's the only appropriate response to identity politics.

Thank Obama

(((Melting pot))), okay buddy

To be honest I don't really think about my race or culture that much, just that I don't want to live in a shithole with a high crime rate, which multiculturalism seems to bring.

For example NYC had a celebration last year because they managed to go a whole day without a murder taking place.

Why is that?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by identity politics? Do you feel forced to defend your culture and race?

What?

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a melting pot

Have you not heard this term? its very common description of NYC

The same people that are pushing the melting pot are the same people that are pushing for Globalism, race mixing and massive immigration from the 3rd world.

(((this))) means that there is heavy Jewish influence behind it.

6/7 people in the world are non-white. At best, maybe 30 countries have white majorities.

Fuck off back to one of the other 200 countries where you belong.

When you see statistics that show whites will be in the minority in a few years, or learn that in certain cities they already are, it has a way of rustling your jimmies some. Combined with the media in all it's forms either subtly or increasingly overtly bashing white males and whiteness in general, that is writing on the wall. Defensive action must be taken by all who recognize there is a culture war going on, and racial identity is one of the most noticeable fronts.

Motherfucker im gonna say this right now you're not gonna get far in these kinds of threads if the first thing you say is "I'm a brown guy".

Go back to whatever brown shithole spawned your lineage. You are enjoying the fruits of labor of white civilization while degrading it simply be remaining within our borders. There is a reason "multiculturism" is push so hard in white western nations but never in existing black/brown 3rd world hellholes. You and your people do not create good civilizations. This is a fact. You have nothing but your own kind and a whole nation to call your own but time and time again it turns into a impoverished pile of shit and sucks to live in.

I can appreciate you want to live here because it is nicer but it is directly harming us and our future with you in the mix.

That doesn't sound like particularly sound logic. Two factors can correlate but it doesn't mean one causes the other.

I was born here and lived here in the first world my whole life. I would most certainly die if I went back to the third world. Where do I belong?

What rustles you about white people becoming a minority exactly? Are you afraid of that? Why?

Why do you think that is? I just wanted to show my perspective so people would understand why I was curious.

You belong in an oven.

How am I harming your future? I assume by "us" you are referring to European Whites, correct?

>I would most certainly die if I went back to the third world.
>Where do I belong?

Why are you asking a question when you answered it yourself?

>Be Me and White
>Live in Brooklyn
>Go to convenient store
>Wait in line with 5 black people in front of me
>One black guy rapping about killing white people
>Act like I don't hear it and look down
>Guy stops rapping
>I look up and 5 blacks looking at me
>They all laugh then leave store
>Black woman working register won't say a single word to me
>Brooklyn made me racist
>MFW black people get what they deserve

>I've never really felt the racial and cultural identity you guys seem to have.
That's the endgame, goy. You're getting ahead of yourself.

kek

*forgets image*

You raise the crime rate/welfare usage/lower the overall IQ/degrade the identity of white nations/mix with whites and poison the bloodlines/you don't assimilate. Take your pick. You specifically might night fill the bingo line but overall your race is a burden on our nation.

Would you guys be pleased if all non-white people died tomorrow and it was like they never existed? How would that benefit/change your life?

I'm just trying to figure out what causes the animosity.

good taste in comics
i'm a poo born here and I dont give a single shit about india because it sucks and also there are loos here
racial and cultural identity varies from person to person so don't sweat it

>That doesn't sound like particularly sound logic. Two factors can correlate but it doesn't mean one causes the other.

Well it's true, google "multiculturalism crime rate" for the studies.

It's also just obvious, if you want less crime you go to a whiter area.

>Would you guys be pleased if all non-white people died tomorrow and it was like they never existed?
It would be best for us seeing as how you fuckers breed like rabbits and now desire to fill our nice nations with your shitty population.

I don't hate minorities enough to wish outright death but I would prefer if you all left and went back to your own nations. Fix them or live with the standard of living your race generates. Don't invade white nations for a temporary increase to quality of life when you are going to lower it by living there.

So heres the real deal with globalism. The culture destroying is only a part of it. The real problem with globalism is it essentially replaces the old scheme of society where every state or nation having one or two ultra rich dudes with a setup that only has a few of those people globally. Too much power in too few hands.

In a fashion, nation states are the human race hedging our bets. Don't put it all on black my man.

Why would I be pleased about that? sick fuck..

NYC guy here.

NYC's cultural identity is 'melting pot', your situation is an anomaly resulting from living in the global center of finance and immigration, it would be this way whether NYC was located in France or Japan or Australia, etc, and you can't apply the conclusions you reach as a member of NYC to places like rural America or towns in Germany.

Our reason for hating violent crime and political corruption is that it's violent crime and political corruption, not pride in culture. Han Chinese have more pride in culture than anyone, they also have a lot of violent crime and political corruption.

>Can you elaborate on what you mean by identity politics? Do you feel forced to defend your culture and race?

Not especially, but I also don't feel obligated to genuflect to black pride, gay pride or feminism.

There are however a lot of European descended people who wonder why it isn't ok for them to express and defend their culture, even as they are threatened in their ancestral homeland.

Their concerns are legitimate.

What do you think?

>What rustles you about white people becoming a minority exactly? Are you afraid of that? Why?

1. We are a minority globally
2. We know what you savages are capable of

i think everyone should be able to take pride in their culture and heritage if they want
of course, there are some things you don't really want to take pride in but it should be open to everyone

I've been to NYC. It's a disgusting shithole. Hell, places like NYC are my main reason for being against all the things you listed. I could care less about racial pride.

NYC is not a melting pot bro. I live in NYC as well kid.. Guaranteed if youse a true nigga you are in Harlem, Brownsville or Jamaica now. If you are one of dem oreos then you love with white people in Ridgewood or something. Anyway look at our "diverse" neighborhoods homey. What do you notice? Wide spread self segregation. Asians live with Asians in flushing and canal street whites in Astoria. Muslims in other parts of Astoria. Latinos in Jackson Heights. Jews in Manhattan and Brighton Beach. Please tell me where the melting pot is because as far as I see NYC is perfect proof of how multiculturalism is doomed to fail nigga.

I think you are mistaken, asians have higher college enrollment than whites according to page 88 of this report.

nces.ed.gov/pubs2016/2016007.pdf

You are correct in reference to other minorities. Not me though.

Yes, that makes sense.

Invade? My family came here legally though.

I mean, you laughed at the idea of putting me in an oven so I thought you were on board.

Sorry if I didnt respond to all will be able to type faster when done eating.

You might also live in the Bronx if you a real nigga.

>NYC's cultural identity is 'melting pot'

No it's not.

NYC is segregated as fuck.

I live on the Upper East side- 99% white

8 blocks uptown is 99% black and hispanic

The border is 97th street.

That's no fuckin melting pot.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I live in Flint, please make it happen

>asians have higher college enrollment than whites
I never said we are the smartest. I would say we are the most well rounded. Asians tend to be smarter on average however they seem to lack empathy. A quality of the soul, of self appreciation of self and life.

That being said I have no issue with Asian immigrants. As they tend to have nothing but positive effects on their communities. Plus they have enough of their own racial pride that they tend to want to keep their identity as much as whites.

>invade
You are a non-white European in a white European created nation. You don't belong, no matter how long you've been here.

you never had a cultural identity before. you never had a sense of community. your whole life has been chasing trends and clashing with complete strangers. you dont know the beauty of having a sense of belonging which is why you casually diss it. being in a city is like being on a tour and never going back. if you ever stay at a countryside for a while you might then understand why so many whites stress having section 8 foreigners shoved down their throats

>what does your racial and cultural identity mean to you? How does it affect your life? And why do you think it is at risk?
You should go and visit all-white villages in Europe, and observe the life in those villages, then come back to Sup Forums and we discuss these questions again.

>I've been to NYC. It's a disgusting shithole

Maybe just the "main city". A lot of the outer city is really nice, lots of the boroughs have great views and places to go. NYC is just like any city in the world, you have to know where to go.

>if you ever stay at a countryside for a while you might then understand why so many whites stress having section 8 foreigners shoved down their throats
/thread

>a fucking leaf

In my NYC office, the most strident Trump supporters were Hispanics.

>So my question is - what does your racial and cultural identity mean to you? How does it affect your life? And why do you think it is at risk?

Most of us didn't know what that mean or didn't have a racial identity.

We are figuring out now, our countries are being flooded by savages at the same time they attack our culture, history and what we are.

I don't think we should have a closed border policy, but just take a small amount of immigrats, our goverments are using immigrants to "refresh" our "nations" (we actually don't live in nations anymore) due to lack of birthrates, any sane nation would try to increase those rates in the local population rather than replace us with other people.

Interesting that you bring up the term "melting pot." A lot of people don't know is that prior to 1964, it referred to a melting pot of specifically European cultures, NOT all global cultures. Third world/African/Islamic immigration was not a part of our country back then.

The only outliers in our immigration mix were the Chinese, originally brought here as a labor class, black slaves, and of course Mexicans and South Americans--and of course, the background of most of those countries includes a strong European immigration factor, particularly from Spain.

So, because for centuries the US had only to deal with inter-European culture clashes, which resolved adequately without widespread societal breakdown, we were a remarkably culturally unified and functional country. It helped that the US itself constructed a powerful and very positive, patriotic national identity immigrants could be proud of and aspire to assimilate into.

We also enjoyed a Western European-like degree of safety and comfort in our communities, with precious few disruptive or violent elements. Even our larger cities were safe and civilized for a long time, until unrestricted third world immigration, liberalism and dysfunctional African-American communities began fucking that up. Still, we had a long period of extraordinary contentment and progress. We intend to rebuild that, starting with re-civilizing blacks and fixing culture, and deporting all illegals, crooks, grifters, traitors and parasites.

Multi-culti and globalism directly threaten to destroy all that, FOREVER. You don't need examples if you read here. Some factions make this all about race/skin color, but fundamentally, it's about saving Western culture. We are forging a coalition of groups worldwide that want what we want: our powerful, safe, productive, comfortable, and prosperous societies back. No matter what. Permanently. We will kill or die for this.

Naw... Manhattan is a shithole, and the boroughs are worse.

>What rustles you about white people becoming a minority exactly? Are you afraid of that? Why?

That's actually a good question. It is worrisome because I have pride in my race, and it's accomplishments, and those who come into the West don't seem to recognize this, or are dismissing it, or outright demonizing it. I hesitate to use the term 'white genocide', but it does seem to fit. There is a concerted effort to reduce the influence and frankly the very presence of whites in Western societies. Low birthrates are celebrated even by whites themselves. It is more like an assisted suicide than a genocide though. And the only way to combat this worrisome trend is to first recognize it is taking place, and to fight against those perpetrating it. Culturally speaking. And also to encourage whites to have more children. And influence politics that will reduce the influence of the kind of rhetoric that makes the problem worse. And reduce immigration from non-European nations.

Why am I worried that my race shows all signs of ceasing to exist in the not too distant future?

I don't really know enough about this to give you a thoughtful response. I apologize.

I don't really understand why it wouldn't be ok for Europeans to express and defend their culture. I don't really know much about it - maybe something like Oktoberfest? That's a German thing that's celebrated, right?

I live in the bronx but I am not black. Yes of course there are little pockets of everything, in terms of melting pot I was referring to like going to school and seeing lots of different faces.

I really don't know how to respond to "asians lack empathy." Like, what are you basing that off? I don't meet one tall asshole and I'm like "wow, tall people are assholes!" Just curious how you came to such a conclusion, its so out there.

I don't understand how I don't belong, you guys are the ones that let me in in the first place.

I would really like you to describe that to me. It sounds nice.

I wish I could but grad school is currently a huge money sucker. Maybe in 10 years.

Separate colors working side by side to make a rainbow is beautiful.

Mixing every color together into a pot and trying to paint a rainbow is now.

You have no community, you have no people who care about you as a person.

Living in the modern world means you are a commodity to be used. You exist to be bought and sold. the black man across the street only preaches for black acceptance so he will get more gibs for himself, he cares not for the group. You will never be in a bind and have another help you out of pure altruism, it is always for a selfish reason.

Your complete individuality truly does melt you into a soup of nothing. You become nothing by the very virtue of non-association with anything else. A snowflake melts once it touches ground, and that same snowflake will appear in the same form some time later.

not*

>I really don't know how to respond to "asians lack empathy." Like, what are you basing that off?
There are too fucking many of them and they have no appreciation of their own countrymen's lives.

liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1466675145

>t-that is just an isolated incident
You don't have a dozen people run over a child and not care without being severely apathetic to the loss of life in your day to day.

blah blah blah
>muh dik
>we wuz kangs
>n sheeeeitttttttt
>bix nood
cool blog, Trayvon

>in terms of melting pot I was referring to like going to school and seeing lots of different faces.
You are forced to go to school though. Like the other kids are. When school is over you retreat back to your racial enclave. There is nothing melting pot about us. NYC is a very volatile combination of unnatural groups of people that only works because the NYPD beats anyone that gets out of line. If the NYPD went away we would all start killing each other.

One go back to plebbit, two I don't know what gentrified area your living in but if you did actually live in the non gentrified parts you'd know that niggas be ignant as fuck. Finally I don't know why you're trying to push this melting pot meme when everyone knows everyone congregates around similar people to themselves I.E China town, little Italy, the Slavs by Coney island and etc take care schelmo

I don't really know the situation in spain, sorry if you are in a troubled situation. I also do not agree with the influx of immigrants, I don't think it is conducive to assimilating them. Their big groups will stay together as they are familiar with each other.

>You don't need examples if you read here.

I would appreciate examples.

Your Jewish ghetto in Brooklyn isn't NYC

>I mean, you laughed at the idea of putting me in an oven so I thought you were on board.
Yeah but you said "people". If non-white people existed, I'd be pretty weirded out about someone suggesting GENOCIDE. Fuck man, you reddit creeps just keep getting more totalitarian by the minute.

Well you are a part of the melting pot. Current refugees (muslims) the illegals here in America, they aren't and they want no part of it. Sure they'll take handouts and welfare all day long, but do they give back or give a shit about the country that allows them to exist here and actually treats them better than most natural born citizens? Fuck no. I think that's where a lot of the issues stem from, at least for me. If you don't want to be a part of it go back wherever the fuck you came from IMO

>China
Of course, the chinese were always horrible fucks.

Japanese are ok people.

>in terms of melting pot I was referring to like going to school and seeing lots of different faces.

That's in NYCs lowest rated 1/10 and 2/10 high schools.

Visit the 9/10 and 10/10 schools and they're predominantly white.

NYCs school system is the most segregated in the country.

every average schlub thinks they are living in some unique multicultural paradise, where groups that hate each other totally get along! totally no problems with it because I love chinese food and saw an orthodox jew and an imam holding hands.

I'm white and proud to be white.
It's nice to really feel like you belong in your own country.

I actually kind of enjoy black/brown people being racist against white people and getting special treatment.
It makes me feel superior, like they are jealous and feel inadequate without government assistance when I am pushed to work harder and do everything on my own without handouts.

If things were so easy for me and I breezed through life I would be on an autopilot like setting and never be pushed to grow as a person.
I'm constantly reminded of the fact that people fool themselves and want easy lies over the difficult truth. It's a constant reminder when you see your race hated the most while all the other races are held to lower standards, given more assistance, and are allowed to be racist against me with no public repercussions. I have to be better than them. I don't even resent them because I understand they are just fools.

Most black people feel like they have to fight against us with things like #BLM where all they do is chimpout and destroy things. I feel like I have actual purpose, like I have to try to drop hints to people and push them to be better, smarter, and more forgiving. I love sharing skills, tips, tricks, advice, and helping people. It makes me sad knowing there are people who refuse to grow or be helped an will live their entire lives out of convince never pursing anything worthwhile besides their own addictions and urges.

I am not sure how to answer your question because I really don't think that white people are ceasing to exist. What are these signs that you speak of? However I appreciate your thoughtful and honest response.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

I like their anime and surreal culture but Japs are pretty fucking vicious. We nuke cucked them but if they ever rise to power again I recommend we bomb their island into a crater.

>I've never really felt the racial and cultural identity you guys seem to have

I find that difficult to believe living in NYC. It doesn't matter anyway op. This board went to shit about a year ago when the trumpkins and stormfaggots showed up en masse. Once upon a time this board was cutting edge satire of the whole sjw menace.

One word.
Values.

I don't hold resentment for Nanking. Plenty of groups have done fucked up shit during war.

Also, knowing the fucking Chinese, they would have done it to themselves anyways.

>I was born here so I belong here.
I assume your parents came here as economic migrants for shekels, like most browns in NYC. You belong with the people who you share your history, genetics and culture with-wherever your pussy parents ran away from

>Why are you afraid of becoming a minority?
Minorities don't do well because the culture serves the majority. That is why multiculturalism sucks. Also, there are no non-white countries I would want to live in. If we become the minority, this will just become a mixture of South Africa and Mexico where we are hated and live behind razor wire.

>Why do you think that is?
We have to hide our real feelings of rage as jews, browns and traitors glory in our displacement at work, with normie friends, and even some family. I don't have to pretend I want you in this country when I'm on Sup Forums

Thank me later, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS_U5-enDrg

>I'm white and proud to be white.
Excuse me, but us fine reddit intellectuals are trying to have a conversation here. Take your mouth-breathing somewhere else so we can get on with learning to better-understand you conservative sub-humans.

this guy gets it

>Whitest post ever

Slow clap

how does this actually improve anyone's life?

concrete examples only, please.

>It's a constant reminder when you see your race hated the most while all the other races are held to lower standards, given more assistance, and are allowed to be racist against me with no public repercussions. I have to be better than them. I don't even resent them because I understand they are just fools.

This makes incredibly good sense to me. If I were a minority getting special treatment, it would naturally engender a feeling of inferiority that would be difficult or impossible to tolerate. Those who feel they are owed something and take this kind of infantilization as their right are truly fools.

This. NYC also has clumps off different cultural neighborhoods that stick together

White = Right = Might

By your answers I can tell you're just some newfag who probably visited the site after hearing about the dossier hoax and its possible connection to Sup Forums.. which is in itself a hoax..

plus, you sound like a fag.

I'm black and proud to be black

>I'll suck yo dick!!!

100% accurate.

Because ultimately it's being forced upon us. We don't want to be told to have to blend, assimilate, whatever. Globalism is garbage. If you can't understand this already then any differing opinion or facts you hear in this thread are going to go right over you. You see white people from a racists or bigoted point ignorant view yet it's only white nations that have to abide by globalist multiculturalism. The Middle East, Africa, all of Eastern Asia, south and Central America, these nations are predominantly one solid race and/or culture. Look at Western European nations and North America. Within just a few short decades of importing outside cultures wholesale these countries are toppling. You can't even argue this. America and Europe are worse now then they've ever been racially and culturally. It's not a racist thing dude it's just not working.

>I don't really know the situation in spain

Is not about Spain m8, it's happening in all the western world or white countries if you wish.

Quality post.

Do they teach you to be that stupid in Canada, or
do you work at it? I'm impressed.

a (((FUCKING))) transgender cisshitlord!

Race, not really.

Cultural idendity, yes a whole lot. The Eternal Anglo has been trying to eliminate us for the past 250 years. I will never let them win, even if I'm the last one of them.

Been there had a similar experience
>be me go to convenient store
>nignog is eyeing stale doughnuts
>grab a protein bar and wait on line
>nignog cuts the line
>he doesn't have enough money starts fucking haggling for the doughnuts
>cashier heffa just smacks her lips and rolls her eyes
>I pay for my items, see this retard try to snatch a purse only to get laid out
>a wad of bills spill out of his pocket

Another story
>be me at a cheap pizza joint $1 a slice
>enjoy my 2 slices
>nignog in the back starts grunting at me
>$1? $1? $1? $1?
>I look at him and nod yes pizza is a dollar
>He continues to grunt at me, I ignore him
>Some nigress then says he's asking me for $1
>Give quizzical look
>nignog says I probably can't even speak english in his ebonics
> mfw I'm not even brown

Is this meta-bait?

>What are these signs that you speak of?

Decreased birthrates of whites combined with whites being forced to subsidize overpopulation in third-world non-white countries AND import foot the bill for third-world immigration.

OP lives in New York City; he has no concept of anywhere but his dirty city.

>leaf
>intellectual

Pick one

I really don't see it happening now. I see this kind of realization dawning on many others. After screaming about immigration rates for years (I'm almost 50 and it was shouted when I was a kid) and seeing the political class not only ignore this, but increase the immigration, folks are finally aware that it is up to them to do the things necessary to keep their ethnicity strong. And the most important realization I think has been solidified since Trump was elected is that it is not racist to think this way. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your ethnicity and wanting to ensure it survives and thrives. The left can no longer dismiss their ideological opponents with the term racist. It is up to them to prove why diversity is a good thing now.

>NYCfag doesn't understand why NYC is a shithole
Makes sense.

>brown guy
There is your problem. You have no identity and you are just a cog in the zog. White people built this country but mongrels like you make us flee the cities we built

Your asking people who want to kill you where you should go.

They aren't going to give any helpful advice

>where do I belong?

6 feet under shit skin. I hope you die soon

Well said. That very thing can be quantified even in the voting map.

Western culture is created by europeans, boyo, that's why we worry about race. And you can't civilize blacks, they need their own space to do it themselves. We aren't going to suffer anymore while they fail to get their shit together.

Good post though