nizkor.org/faqs/auschwitz/auschwitz-faq-06.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is lying to get free money

>people don't lie
wait better yet
>jewish people don't lie
hmm there's more though
>old jewish people with nothing else going on in their lives don't lie
yea that's it. this guy is very believable.

Wasn't Ryan Dawson going to "blow the lid off the holocaust" with some program that would show how every jew involved died?

What happened with that? Really makes me think...

>leaf

couldnt have been a very good holocaust

>one person allegedly lied
>therefore holocaust is fake!!!! fack the jooooooooooooos!!!

Can't argue with this logic

That's what I love about Holocaust survivors. Every year I get a little older, but they stay the same age.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI

saged

Geez, I never heard that argument before.

>Literally nothing in your source proves the holocaust happened, or even implies the fucking holocaust happened.

Wew lad, pack it the fuck up boys! We're going home!

>ALL HOLOCAUST TESTIMONIES ARE FAKE!!!!!
>except this few cherrypicked ones for the sole arbitrary reason that they support my preconceived views

Such logic, much wow!!

>be faggot Dickie Spencer from a few years ago
>go to college in Rhode Island to spread your racist and hateful views
>get BTFO by based antifa.

This is what happens when you try to be "redpilled" in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2V42KS1zc

>Such logic, much wow!!

It provides conflicting testimonies. Wew the Portugese are retarded.

>6 million dies in auschwitz alone
False
>they made soap from dead jews and lapshaed from their skin
False
>numerous individual jews who claim to have been in the Holocaust later revealed to be lying

Really makes you think what else they are lying about. No doubt lots were killed. But was it really as systematic and calculated as they claim? Maybe, maybe not.

But if it did happen and was undeniable then holocaust denial wouldn't have to be a law in many countries.

>Be nationalist view
>Know for a fact there have been carpetbagger Jews leeching off the Holocaust

Wew. Holocaust didn't happen for many factors, this being one of them.

>Science is bullshit. We gotcha numba Dickie.

Wew, Antifa is fucking hardcore.

youtube doesnt work :'(
post webm

KEK

Good thing he said "The Germans" and not "Nazis". Krauts got triggered

>Call them names
>Yell and scream so they can't speak
Ya really BTFO pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0

If there was a holocaust why are there survivors then?
Hmmmmm really makes me think.

>a event that lasted for over a decade, took place in an entire continent and affected millions of people produced conflicting testimonies

Wow, it's almost like different people had different experiences

In my point of view the fact that there are so many disparaging testimonies only lend credence to holocaust. If Holocaust was fake and it's all an act, then surely the testimonies would be much more similar.

if the nazis killed everyone how are there people who survived it?

It was probably real in his mind.

There were no death camps, at all.
There were some cruel fuckers in the SS, but those bodies piled up in the famous images are typhus victims or victims of starvation from the allies bombing supply lines

>from the allies bombing supply lines
source?

"WEW LAD you people are dumb"

>Gas chambers existed
Proof?

>Nationalist View
Seriously nigger you are pure cringe.

$0.5 deposited.

I survived the Finnish Khanate-Space Mongolian War. Care to hear my tale?

>Auschwitz is a death camp
>Death camps issue currency

Wew lad.

>Auschwitz was a death camp
>Death camps have band practice

Wew lad.

>Auschwitz had gas chambers
>No traces of Zyklon B on the walls

Wew lad.

>Zyklon B was used to gas the Jews
>Zyklon B was a delouser and there was a typhus epidemic in Europe at the time.

Wew lad.

>The Germans intentionally starved the Jews to Death.
>The allies bombed German supply lines to the camps.

Wew lad.

>Jews were made into lampshades.
>Tested to be goatskin.

Wew lad.

Fuck off kike shills the holohoax never happened, kikes have been lying about this shit for the past 70 years with no physical proof

Yes.

Seriously? That's not even a contested fact, I was told in school about it.

fuck Jeb and fuck jewish people.

>six million out of 1 million died
>still survivors

Does he talk about muh 6 gorillion?

>a event that lasted for over a decade, took place in an entire continent and affected millions of people produced conflicting testimonies
>Wow, it's almost like different people had different experiences

Except they were both talking about Auschwitz

>Wew lad

>If the Holocaust was faked (being lied about) then all the testimonies would be the same

Nigger, what kind of drugs are you on at the moment? You're off your game.

Sup Forums why is the only fake genocide on this list the holocaust

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Oh, ohohohoho. Good one.

Could be one of them was there when it was a labour camp and got moved around and the other was there when it become a death camp near the end of the war.

i want a source that says that allies bombed camp supply lines

when you are corrected but you're too much of a faggot so you post "ooh hahaha good one *le sarcasm lolol*"

Yeah, supposedly I have polack relatives that "died" in the "holocaust" too, whatever you say bushia cry about people you never knew, even if they had existed some more.

If Auschwitz was a death camp the Jew would have never left in 1944 to head to Buchenwald.

>Cost of transport
>Cost of a bullet

Wew lad.

>he doesn't know auschwitz was just the name for a collection of over a couple of dozens of camps
>he thinks Auschwitz operated the same way during the whole war

wew lad

>40% of the people on the train were killed by british and french fighters

This supports the revisionist narrative.

>Doesn't know what "carpet bombing civilian targets" means

We targeted industrial zones, transportation, and people. A lot. So much do that there are still shells (ones which for some reason didn't go off on impact) going off every couple years exploding the shit out of people.

Jews did get moved around from camps though depending on which one needed labour and for what.

youtube.com/watch?v=IT8dUGF6PtA&bpctr=1484276391

Watch this.

I unironically chuckled when my teacher discussed the holocaust back in secondary school.

Well I obviously don't have one to hand, if it really matters to you you'll find it as easily as I would if bothered

Hitler turned over 6gorilion Jews into lampshades! True story.

>We targeted industrial zones, transportation, and people.
but not supply lines.

You do know what that is, don't you? It's a delousing chamber for clothing. I honestly thought you knew, and you were being sarcastic.

Is his one of the ones where he met Mengala 8 times and then they gassed him a few times and turned him into a lamp and some soap but then he escaped?

>"Zygmunt Gross — A Survivor Who Can't Forget"
>Forgets

Wew lad.

so you can't find a source, even thou it's apparently a "well proven, undisputed fact"?

Really makes my brain fire up

>if it really matters to you you'll find it as easily as I would if bothered
hahahahah, how can i find something that does not exist?

you asked proof for gas chamber. That is a gas chamber, even thou it wasn't used to kill jews

Its almost like industrial zones and infrastructure are a part of a supply line.

Well shit. Touché.

>4 million died at Birkenau
>JK 1.5 million died at Birkenau

>6 million number doesn't change

Wew lad.

Holocaust did happen and I'm fucking glad it happened. Do you know how many more fucking kikes there would be today if it didn't happen?
>Before holocaust - 8 per thousand
>After holocaust - 2 per thousand

TLDR; we need another holocaust, 2 far too high

did you read the title?
Wew, faggot.

Its true though user

If you never made apology of fascism in the secondary school you do not deserve to be in / pol /

jesus christ nigga the holocaust was like 80 years ago how old is this faggot to have survived it?
90~100?

it's almost like you are inventing lies to suit your views.

Again, can you show me a source for the allies bombing camp supply lines?

>Wew the Portugese are retarded.
What did you expect? They have nigger blood.

Pic related: More Hololulz.
>"In the camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle, and every day, they would throw a Jew in there. The bear would tear him apart and the eagle would pick at his bones."
>"But that's unbelievable," whispered a visitor.
>"It is unbelievable," said Mr. Hubert, "but it happened."

I've since read, that the juice are predisposed to Schizophrenia and related mental disorders... Who would have thought?

>25 centimeters of wood up my ass

>did you read the title? Wew, faggot.

>Sees title of youtube video "Zygmunt Gross — A survivor who can't remember"

>Video is about a guy who wrote a book titled "Zygmunt Gross — A survivor who can't forget"

>Implies that I'm the faggot without reading comphrension skills

Wew lad.

Deam, I fell sick when see that flag over my post

Oh it happened? How did it happen? Where? Why couldn't the US find a death camp, while Russia seemingly couldn't find anything but death camps?

What fuel source did they use to burn the bodies? How much would they need to do it? Where is that fuel source stored in surveillance photographs of camps during wartime? How many bodies can you burn within a day while you clear out the chambers and usher 2000 more jews into them?

Why is there no evidence of gas chambers ever having existed? Why aren't they visible on the blueprints? Why did Russia construct an 'example' gas chamber and try to pawn it off as the real thing?

Why can't they find a reputable witness? Why do so many jews from the camps have no stories of every seeing these chambers? Why is it always 'they came and took away 1000 jews by train'?

The killings always happened somewhere else. Somewhere out of sight, or at a different camp. There are only a handful of witnesses, and every single one of them can be proven liars.

ITT: Jews.

Aye NV what's good my nigga? What'd I miss? Did anyone post a new argument or is it the usual stuff?

>David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=_c9oIVwDM6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Db_5F7uxt4

>David Cole
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

Have fun moorish rape baby

i thought the truth of the matter was that it did happen but not to the extent which most claim? that it was just over glorified pow camps

The holocaust proved Jewish divinity. English Qabala (ALW cipher or cipher 6) proves Jewish divinity through numbers.

usual, refusing to argue and then circlejerkig with the same 20 jpeg of cherrypicked holocaust stories

>and every single one of them can be proven liars.
prove this one then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

Oy vey u nazi bigot! I'm reporting you to the German authorities. They'll make you take care of the ''sexual emergencies'' of new Germans.

Why did they have to add 'drop holes' into the ceilings after the war? Why isn't there prussian blue on the walls of Auschwitz's supposed gas chambers? Why did the walls test cyanide free?

Why did they put a gas chamber so close to the living quarters of guards, when the poisonous gas would have to be cleared from the room, and thus poison anyone nearby? Why didn't they have a heat source, required to release the cyanide gas?

Why did they build the gas chambers so far away from the crematoriums? Why didn't they use something like a conveyor belt for the bodies, instead of hooks and wheel barrows? 2000 bodies at a time is a lot of weight to drag.

Why didn't they just bury the bodies? Were they expecting to lose the war, so they figured they had to burn them to conceal their crimes? Who would dig up bodies just to burn them?

Why was a camp guard executed for mistreatment of prisoners, of the prisoners were supposedly mistreated so badly? Why can't we find a single mass grave? Why have they disallowed digging and even underground sonar to discover these bodies?

>forced to work because his faggot family didnt leave
>muh 6 gazillion
get out with those fucking jewish faggots, get some balls you cunts
you had it better in your fucking camps than the civilians in every major german city

When I read shit like this, I want to volunteer at my local SS division.

>Carpet
>Bombing

Do you speak English motherfucker? Do you know what carpet bombing is?

>Someone tried to get a picture of your face

Didn't someone dox you already? Your face has been posted here before.

>Let me just spam bullshit without sources

Here something about Prussian blue
nizkor.org/faqs/auschwitz/auschwitz-faq-06.html

If you could source some of your claims I could debunk/explain them for you

>Needs sources backing claims before he can debunk said claims

Wew lad.

yes, and you?

>get consistently BTFO
>make hilarious attempts to dox me

>Why couldn't the US find a death camp,
Buchenwald

>Why can't they find a reputable witness?
>Why do so many jews from the camps have no stories of every seeing these chambers? Why is it always 'they came and took away 1000 jews by train'?

There are plenty of witnesses to the atrocities of the Holocaust. Jewish and non-Jewish. Rudolf Hoss, Josef Klehr, Andre Rogerie

>claims do not need to be sourced

Truly the quintessentially stormtard post

>Constructs a straw man argument
>Thinks I got BTFO because of shit I didn't even say

Wew lad.

>I don't even need sources to be right
Oy vey baka

So, if carpet being was used accuracy was mi imal and night raiders would typically just target what looked important. Store houses, industrial zones, civilian targets, infrastructure. That is what total war is like, it's also a war of attrition.

So, even if the allies didn't target supply lines (which they obviously did) carpet bombing is imprecise and therefore by your own criterion they might have caused the famine consequentially rather than on purpose.