Really Makes You Think

Just admit that they have a point.

mfw there's little difference between races, the only thing that sets people apart is culture, and typically whites fallow a culture that hates crime, expects the father to be there, and discourages government assistance, where as hood culture promotes these things

And the reason why they adapted to lower sunlight levels during winter meant that they adapted in other ways to winter.

>Implying that Sup Forums hates black people because they're black.
We hate them because they are violent, retarded, useless, welfare kangz. If Africans were literally 100% white in some other timeline we would still hate them because of how they act.

Race is more than skin color. Niggers are stupid animals.

that's what i said user

culture is downstream from race.
cultures are not copyrighted, the US constitution isn't copyrighted. Anyone could use it as a model. Only white nations have been successful in this.

Yea I agree. Tumblards think that people are racist based on just skin color and not by cultural differences.

>hatred
>based on or related to skin color
Dishonesty, arguing in bad faith, makes you think, one-post, reposting Faceberg flotsam, and be honest.

What do you think the polish and irish are?

White Niggers.

Yes, the ONLY difference between whites and blacks is skin color, just like the ONLY difference between Somalia and the Yukon is what time the sun sets.

I mean, they're factually correct that differences in race are primarily influenced by geography, but race isn't just skin color. There are a variety of other adaptations that make different races; for example, coming from an area of the world with the most megafauna predators, blacks being more aggressive is an adaptation for defense, even if it makes your people incapable of having a functioning civilization. I'm sure most of the other differences between the races are also explainable by these same factors.

tl;dr there ARE real, non-skin color differences between the races that are influenced primarily by environment.

Not a very accurate map.

Not only that, but when a species molds to the environment, what reason is there that their mental capacity wouldn't change?

I don't any color of people! I just hate hood people, white black or asian

>mfw there's little difference between races
just because you haven't studied enough about them doesn't mean the differences aren't significant.

Even 150 years ago we could already tell apart from races just by looking at bones

explain the Inuits.

That map s inaccurate. Maori people, for example, are most certainly not as light skinned as Scandinavians, and there is plenty of data on the skin pigmentation of Greenland Inuit.

I'm guessing that map was of something else and relabeled.

Look light-skinned to me. With a little chinkness.

They get tanned literally because of the sunlight reflecting on the ice. It can tan you just as much as living in a Mediterranean climate.

Explain slant eyes, afro hair, and lactose tolerances.

That's not the whole story. In colder climates, the living conditions are more difficult, thus, they make a natural pressure to select individuals who are more smart.
The conditions in Europe weren't good enough for their people make the agricultural revolution, because an ice age made agriculture almost impossible when this was happening in Mesopotamia. But naturally, the industrial revolution happened in Europe, along with most of human knowledge, not even speaking about philosophy.

> lactose tolerances.
Inability to domesticate animals and therefor not enough access to delicious milk to develop a tolerance.

> afro hair
Poor personal grooming meant the need for coarse hair as a less hospitable environment for parasites.

> slant eyes
Shit taste in women

Those are climatic adaptations as well, you know, except lactose tolerance. That's from being descended from people who used to eat a lot of dairy-based things in their diet. There are niggers in Africa who have strong tolerance to lactose.

You do know that indigenous Euros never developed agriculture even after all the ice melted though, right? Agriculture was still brought there by immigrants from the Middle East.

It's not about skin colour you mong, it's about culture. Why do all Americans think that's it's always the fucking colour of the skin. Nazis hated the Jews and they were as white as each other, Christ stop being so dumb in understanding what racism is

So what environmental benefit does having slant eyes get you?

This is good when the environment is very lighty. If you receive light from every side, you get blind. Your you have asian eyes, you are able to block some light and thus, be more productive and reproduce more.

Protection from snow and sandstorms. There are Bedouin tribes who have slant eyes as well.

it s called being a " nigger ". even whites can be niggers , " nigger " is a social behaviour

its just a random genetic mutation that kept getting bred within a group of people..?

Yes, but those who survived were the selected, they were more smart.
Are you going to say that the Greeks also brought philosophy from the ME?

That could be one of the reasons as well. Going blind from snow is common in Siberia if you're not careful.

>having black people as naturally occurring in South America, rather than them being brought over on slave ships.

The skin colours aren't the main reason you dumbfuck. It just happens that the darkest races are also the least intelligent and civilized in every aspect, that's why we don't want them.

Consuming a high quantity of fishes filled with heavy metals tends to colour your skin.

Really got my noggin-a-joggin'

>have lighter skin because it allows them to absorb more of the limited sunlight to convert to vitamin D

>murican education

>brazillian ____

You do realize white people became white for a reason, right?

Ever heard of lactose tolerance?

Actually, he has a point there. The indigenous Euro hunter gatherers had dark skin despite being adapted to cold climate while people in warmer climates in the Middle East already had evolved the alleles for light skin. Must've been a glitch in the evolutionary tree. I'm not sure if light skin is associated with the function of absorbing more vitamin D either considering this.

See