How do you plan on keeping your kids from becoming degenerates?

How do you plan on keeping your kids from becoming degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinecollegecourses.com/2012/05/16/10-telling-studies-done-on-homeschooling/
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-13/is-trump-being-tamed-by-the-deep-state-to-toe-the-line/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By being a strong father and leading by example.

daily rape

I'm not religious, but I'd gladly take my kids to a church just so they can make friends with kids from good families. Friends are the biggest influence on a child's upbringing because parents have work.

Kek confirmed

As usual
>fpbp

1. Taking them to Church.
2. No cable TV allowed in the house.
3. Homeschooling with a heavy emphasis on history
4. Teaching them the value of hard work by having them do some; i.e. helping with cooking, gardening, have them doing physical activities
5. Actually engage with them and be, y'know, their dad

rape

>3. Homeschooling with a heavy emphasis on history

By treating them like human beings and not fashion accessories.

The problem with a lot of women is that they use their children like they use most people in their lives. As accessories to increase their own social capital.

This is why a lot of women adopt non-white children. Because then people seeing them know that the kids were adopted and what a good person she is for saving them from the 3rd world.

This is why I'd be a better parent than these people. Because I'm a man.

Fpbp

Homeschooling is objectively superior to public or private school, desu

>How do you plan on keeping your kids from becoming degenerates?
Being honest and truthful and not trying to make their lives Wonderful Happyville SafeSpeaces.

1. No network/cable TV, what I mean is no shows with ads, I'd just buy show I approve of, shit like Dinosaur Train, Backyardigans, Little Bear, Toot & Puddle, Word World. Movies like My Neighbour Totoro, Secret of Roan Inish, documentaries, etc.
2. Learn skills like cooking, sewing, woodworking - emphasize that preparing and cleaning up are PART of the job, not just some shit you do before and after, or 'forget' to do.
3. talk to them and listen to them.
4. Never treat them like "children". Always answer their questions honestly. Look shit up online together, learn together. Never lie to them about shit like Santa, and be real and always default to science - never feed them stupid shit like "babies come from mommy's tummy" (tummy? did she eat the fucking baby?).
5. emphasize that hard work is waaaaaay more important than talent.
6. expose them to creativity of our culture: literature, poetry, museums, art galleries, symphonies, opera, plays, etc.

Also why parents brainwash their poor kids into being "terrified" and "literally shaking" when trump wins the election

Your kid won't even be old enough to vote by the time Trump has served two terms, there's no point in freaking them out aside from being able to post about it on social media.

Have fun with an autist who resents you, moves out right at 18 and rarely speaks to you after that.

Homeschool with a heavy emphasis on why the Jews and freemasons are fucking evil bastards.

>expose them to creativity of our culture: literature, poetry, museums, art galleries, symphonies, opera, plays, etc

Fucking hell this is the one things my parents didn't do.

They're great parents but they were content with NEVER doing this stuff.

Really hindered my progress in finding out what is "good shit" and what is "shit".

I hope that little faggot gets molested at a bus stop just to teach his parents a lesson.

Try harder, shlomo.

pay older kids to bull them if they show the slightest traces of faggotry

then beat those same kids to death in sight of my children

3 outta 5 aint bad.

What's wrong with TV?

Homeschoolers are socially well-adjusted and better than public schooled kids in just about every other noteworthy regard.

onlinecollegecourses.com/2012/05/16/10-telling-studies-done-on-homeschooling/

based leaf

I don't want a propaganda machine in my house.
Also they spy on you through them.

>Implying I'm going to bring children into this prison called life
Nah

get sterilized.

Love and discipline.

If you do homeschool, for the love of God please make sure that they're socially involved somehow. So many parents are lazy shits who keep their kids isolated all day so they can rot and turn into autists.

Beating them.

YU WANT PRAY GAME? TOO BAD, HAVE STACK OF HOMEWORK INSTEAD

YU WANT DRESS AS GIRL? TOO BAD, GET 4.0 GPA FIRST

Kids should believe in God, until they're smart enough to accept or reject it on their own. That is the greatest benefit of religion, instilling morality in children. Kids aren't smart enough to understand morality from a secular philosophical point of view. True morality is what you do when nobody's watching. Telling kids someone is always watching is training wheels for that ethic.

This. I was homeschooled for three years and became socially retarded. When I got back into public school I basically spent 8th grade and all of high school relearning how to interact with people.

I was also socially retarded from 8-12 grade and also homeschooled

by skipping having kids at all

Those kinds of parents are what give homeschoolers a bad name. There's so many ways to get your kids socially involved that don't involve school that it's just negligent to not have them making friends.

Have them piss on beds

By telling them that it's a mental illness and showing them the evidence for that when they're old enough to understand it. I won't push it as a hateful narrative because that'll just make them want to rebel.

no anime

>green ID
>trips
>Fp
Bp

WTF ?

Looks like the DEEP STATE might have won over TRUMP & Co.

Trump conceded that "Russian hacking" was involved, Tillerson is becoming a warmonger and anti-Russian, WTF ?

> dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-13/is-trump-being-tamed-by-the-deep-state-to-toe-the-line/