White people dont use seasonings

>white people dont use seasonings
>the no 1 thing i see niggers making fun of whites for

turns out that niggers suffer from high blood pressure more than any other race. kek

I bet he can name at most like, 3 or 4 spices

good point. god i fucking hate niggers. do you hate niggers as well, friend?

Not really, I just kinda look over my shoulder at night and shit

hmm. interesting. yea, seems like you hate niggers just as much as me!

>2 out of 3 best rated restaurants in the world 2016 are white.
>WITES DONT EVEN NO SPICE

WE WUZ COOKS N SHIET

>muh paprika
>muh cinamon
>muh thyme
>muh cayenne

>negro food
DIABEETUS!

haha. oh my god. niggers are the worst! do you agree?

>ketchup
>ketchup
>ketchup
>ketchup

>"white people hate seasoning"
>we sailed halfway around the world and killed millions of people just to get spices

top of the kek to you, m8! let's talk to see if you hate niggers as much as me! i bet you cant :^)

NIGGERS! SAY IT WITH ME!

these are my favorite memes

everyone get a load of this guy. he REALLY hates niggers. right friend?

>Consuming the salt jew

and salt is especially bad for them actually

I want that country nuked.

you want to talk about memes? ok! FUCK NIGGERS! kek. kek. kek.

if it's niggers im here to listen!

Mfw niggers have high blood pressure because they were the only ones who could survive the slave ships.

White people are the ones sending turkey, stuffing and all the other shit to these poor niggers so they can have something for thanksgiving, ungrateful pieces of shit

No I don't. Shut up you racist nazi

>conquer the entire world for some spices
>accussed of not using seasoning

Its a funny meme because they don't know that the reason they use a lot of seasoning is because they eat shit food. Slave masters would give them the heads and feet of the chicken to eat so they would have to season it. Whites eat good food that doesn't need tons of seasoning.

Niggers use over powering seasoning because they buy cheap crappy food. When you eat pigs feet, you need a ton of seasoning.

When you eat steak, you don't

you forgot adobo and lowry's seasoning salt

they sure know those

>salt
>pepper
>ketchup
>the kfc sauce

>lawrey's msg seasoning salt
>tahin
>mustard
>ketchup

>niggers
>food

The white people bad food meme is old and hasn't been true for decades.

The vast majority of the most talented chefs at least in the United States are white men.

Have you ever seen a black person make decent french food? Italian? Asian? Or anything besides "muh soul food" which is basically friend chicken, pork chops, collards, or mac and cheese? No you haven't. Watch any cooking show, search for an hour for a black restaurant in your area, look at the menu, and it's guaranteed to be "soul food".

It's just colored insecurity.

Just admit it. Whites are NOT perfect and CAN be made fun of, just like the rest of us.

Deal with it, nerds.

What's their endgame?

what the fuck kind of posting is this

so this is the fabled three letter agency posting? lmao

>muh jerk and cajun bbq

I cooked dis ham hock in a pot for hours with a bunch of salt and split peas. WHY CAN'T WHITE PEOPLE COOK LIKE THIS.

I mean, I would eat it, I make stuff like that, but it's the only thing blacks can cook decently.

This. Spices were very important to preserve meat in a world without refrigerators.

Not sure how niggers spun this into a meme to feel better about themselves, like "whites don't dance".

>Not sure how niggers spun this into a meme to feel better about themselves, like "whites don't dance".
I'm not sure how niggers did anything but cross the Atlantic, and I know that was the Jews. This was probably the Jews, too.

The negro doesn't understand that spices are supposed to accentuate and enhance a food's natural flavors.

muh garlic
muh salt
muh pepper
muh sugar
muh opium (poppy seeds you dumbasses)
muh viniger

What are you implying fellow racist? These are your fellow anons! Do not speak of them as if they are spooks!

No shit, it's just that they should make fun of things that are actually true.

peckerwoods btfo

>turns out that niggers suffer from high blood pressure

Spices are diuretics. They will treat high blood pressure. The problem is black people are poor and have no time so they end up eating too much processed food, which their bodies cannot handle having only been exposed to refined sugars and grains for a few generations unlike whites who have been refining and preserving foods forever.

Fried chicken was hilariously invented by the Scottish in the middle ages and imported to the southern US, where whites ate it a century before blacks did.

I always mention this in these threads but no one ever gives me any (you)s. Literally every American nigger has a relative that died at some ludicrously young age from heart problems or high blood pressure due to eating garbage food and drowning it in vegetable oil and Lowry's seasoning salt.

I knew a nig who died of a heart attack at age 35 just 6 months ago.

If the sickle cell or a stray round from a 9 don't kill a nigger in his teens or 20s, their shit diet will definitely kill them in their 30s and 40s

Do you consider salt to be a spice?

Maori are just as bad, they use too much as a result of too much KFC.

Nah bro, boil up is mean as g I swear

>muh MSG
Kill yourself. MSG makes everything (not sweet) delicious. Accent is literally the cooking cheat code.

I don't know, I cook all the time and I don't season much because I want to taste the flavor of the meat, not an overpowering sensation of spices.

All you need for a good steak is salt and pepper.

lawry's doesn't have msg you fucking idiot. and u cant even spell it right cracker

MSG is pure degeneracy, please mix a bleach and ammonia cocktail and drink it

real spices are, note how they always use the word "seasoning"... they get industrial flavor flakes in paper packets from their bodega

you white people get heart diseases at the same rate as black people but you die less from it because of better access to healthcare because of your privilege. and seasoning your food doesn't make you die of heart disease lmao. fucking idiot. enjoy your boiled chicken you disgusting cracker.

>le white people can't cook meme

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

please stop posting this shit pasta

enjoy your higher rates of HIV and incarceration, you fucking shit-colored retard mongoloid

>t. unenlightened burger

*tips klan hood*

Fried batter is not a spice

>t. 25 year old nigger who realizes his dad and granddad both only lived to be 30 and time is running out for him

>salt
>pepper
>hot sauce
>crack rocks

I love their fried chicken. We don't eat fried chicken down here. I miss nigger's comfort food.

you're wrong. you projecting cleetus? :^)