>Quite
Honest
>With
You
>Senpai

>gets owned by someone writing in that style
>REDDITER TUMBLRITE NEWFAG

kek

YEAH? WELL, OUR COUNTRY IS GOOD NOW, YOURS IS STILL A DRUG SHITHOLE WITH CORRUPTION

SO DELETE THIS

The first one is more in line with Reddit's style desu senpai

Don't forget double spacing.

It's really annoying.

>Can we all agree with this?
No, but now that I know about it, I'm going to reddit-quote as much as possible for trolling purposes.

>Has anyone else noticed this thread?
Your mum

Faggot.

Sometimes point-by-point responses are warranted but they're pretty annoying still.

its the opposite though

Sup Forums has always done the dissecting line by line

you're the redditor

New fag.

>flag

PURE

A
U
T
I
S
M

Yes...

I've been on here since like 2008 and I've always typed like that. It's an easy way to counter individual points in an argument.

le reddit double spacing may may, a spicy one I'll grant you that - and nicely disguised irony. kudos to you my epic memer friend

this is how people type on /jp/

you wouldn't know

You
Forgot
People
Responding
To 4+ posts

line by line is good for analysis of why someone is a stupid fag

I reply the second way, but I've also been here over a decade.

The image doesn't make any sense.

You have to go back

I like to. Type in a. Manner similar to. Captain Kirk.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and I use the lower. Actually I never used to use quotes because Sup Forums replies were usually either images or tiny responses to tiny posts.

>caring this much

You have to go back.

reddit is the true master race

Replying like a redditor is better because sometimes you respond to a poster who thinks - just because you agreed with his one good point - that you're now on board with every nut job idea he's ever had.

Fuck some idiot who thinks he knows what's *normal* on 4chin. Separate the wheat from the chaff and buy as many line feeds as you need.

Sup Forums is truly where the oldfags came to rest.

I wish i was never in north cali during chanology. Maybe i would have avoided this shithole

No. People have been responding that way long before reddit ever existed.

And people like you have been getting asspained about it for almost as long.

The posting style is acceptable.

Kirk never actually spoke like that - it's a meme based on parodies of parodies.

You're the newfag actually. The quoting syntax comes from the days of Usenet. It's much simpler to choose the part you are responding to specifically.

Maybe the attitude of giving smug, unsubstantial replies is reddit/tumblr-ish. Not the syntax though.

spbp

No. People have been breaking down stupid posts to articulately point out how much of a dumbass the person who made the post is, since the beginning.

>Has anyone else noticed this trend?
Yes. See above.

Faggot.

>chanology
That was the start of the downfall of Sup Forums. What a terrible cringefest.

*tips m'fawkes mask*

Screaming reddit over every little thing on this website is worse.

pretty much this :he probably wrote too much dumb shit and got his ass handed to him in detail

It's called omnislashing

THIS. Christ you fucking newfags are embarrassing.

Same. OP is just shitty bait.

Then maybe you shouldn't broadcast your website to infinite 13 year olds publicly.
>tfw been on Sup Forums for 10 years
>only 22

This place is 50% newfags right now. It's time to go to the bunker if you haven't already.

The only time I've seen that abused is on forums with World Of Warfags, arguing over pretend battles against pretend monsters, using pretend weapons, because, you know, it's so fucking important.

Fucking try hard neckbeard gamers.

>mfw 24

Is that her butthole?

Thank (You) for sharing

And, before that, it was aspies going chimp over top posting.

Like it fucking matters.

>h
k
>e
e
>r
k

*Teleports behind u*
*Unzips penis*

ill never let anyone shit on the bogposters

Sleep tight little ducky

the actual new fag style of posting is posting in reddit formatting
if you weren't new you'd know that, no one who's lurked here for years would put a space between the post number and their post

Exclamation points are always a good indicator of someone who doesn't belong here.

If you use exclamation points you're either schizophrenic or you found this website in your son's browsing history

>le formatting meme

what ever helps present the argument and facilitates in the understanding of your intent is the best format, you faggot mother fucker.

People don't come to read walls of fucking text. They come for bantz and spoon feeding, which lends itself to line by line citing.

>pic is when people see the top example

That wasted degree has to be used somewhere.

>"can we all" beta redditor shit

Fuck off.

>we
fuck off

I agree. It is easy to criticize sentences in isolation.

An avatarfag use to do this exact thing before IDs. He'd go to every thread about gays/gay marriage and would reply to himself, who acted like a redneck caricature, for the entire thread in order to make the other side look much more grown-up and rational.

>it's an easy way for the audience to ignore any point i have tried to make

It's this real?

Is our guy really a faggot?

Why does he say vibrant? That's a cuck word

More like 90% with all the Trumplets circlejerking.

This. So much this. But seriously we can't this orange clown get the nuclear codes.

No. You faggot, this is how we used to debate on /n/ to ensure no one claimed "you missed X!"

The trend is in your head. Go to 4plebs and see how unsubstantiated your claims are.