Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible...

Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible? Would any other country let someone who lost 5 million popular vote be a president, specially if he is racist and islamophobic? Trump lost 7 million popular votes to hillary and he is still gonna be president? Are you americans that stupid.and hateful??? Tell me this...why did you elect a guy who literally lost 9 million popular votes to his Hillary? If it was vice versa and hillary lost 10milliom votes difference like trump didyou would be all over her

Sad.

Trump won a majority of popular vote contests in the individual states.

Oy vey! He lost by six gorillion votes and still became president???

I know this is bait, but here goes. There would be no point to elections if California and New York can outvote the rest of the country.

It's actually worse in other countries desu

4 million is only 1.2% of the population

>le slobbering retarded false fake news popular vote meme

>losing 4 million difference
the number keeps getting bigger and bigger by the day.

Are you so dumb / uninformed that you weren't aware this was a possibility before it actually happened? If yes, maybe you should ask yourself why you're so dumb and why you think other people should listen to dumb people. If no, why didn't you complain about it then?

How is it two months after the election and there are still dumb fucks who do not understand this?

how?

10 million illegal votes don't count.

>muh 6 jewllion votes :^(((

>4 million difference in popular vote?

rong
no enforcement of legitimacy of those voting = we have no clu what the final popular voye tally was

This.
In no civilized country you get +10mil more votes than your opponent and still lose. Land of freedom my ass, if those 14 million votes are for nothing.

*20 gorillion

This

16 million votes is not small difference, its lile 25% of population of usa

Your understanding of what the United States of America is lacking. That's okay, most people here don't understand either.

We are not supposed to be one country persay, but a group of 50 individual states.

There is not one popular presidential election, but 50 individual elections, one in each state.

So, there you have it.

the number changes everytime it's mentioned

The trips have it.

Threads like this remind me how poorly ran our public education system works.

Jesus - do you stupid fucks realize every time you ask this question you are actually indicating that you are ignorant as fuck to the basic principle of America's election process.

I am not joking. You are genuinely making yourself look like a fucking moron.

>all of these people taking OP seriously

Jesus Christ you fucking autists

Come on

wtf!

8 years of your bitching and crying.

Your argument is that less than 1% of the vote of our nation is more important of a consideration than making sure that 4 states don't get to control everything.

Blaming the game is 2014.

>Would any other country let someone who lost 5 million popular vote be a president

This probably happens all the time with runoff systems.

Fuck off.

hmmmmm.

Only in American can 4 million noncitizens cast their vote in a presidential election.

I can't believe that there was a 12 million vote gap, this is a fucking outrage. I don't understand how somebody can have 15 million votes more than their opponent and still lose. I mean 18 million votes, that's like half of the amount who died in the holocaust.

You people just rotate in here every night. You ask questions that you don't want answers to.

The Dems fucked up the election rigging. That's what happened. New York and California have large populations. They don't get to decide the president by their majority population.

Clinton is a corrupt lying murdering thief and highly suspected child trafficker. Donald Trump is an asshat that says politically incorrect things. I'll take the asshat. Welcome to Sup Forums.

>only in America is anything possible.

So whats the verdict? Your president elect won by losing 46 million popular votes

Your country is a mess

>lost by 6 gorilla on votes

>m-m-muh popular vote
If you still don't understand why the electoral college is a superior system, you probably never will

Damn...

I guess #I'mWithHerOnACruzMissileInTheSkyWithDiamonds now.

ne kenjaj

>4 million difference
i see the number revision is already starting

This is a disgrace, the winner shouldn't lose by 7 million votes.

wtf i hate white people now!

Pogledaj koji debili

Preglupi su ovi amerikanci, najocigledniji mamac u povijesti

OP is right. Losing the popular vote by 5 million should really mean something.

Our country has preferential voting, which means that the party that got less votes can win if they have the vote from another group of people who didn't win, so a bunch of complete losers can end up running the country based on the fact that a minority of the members voted for them.

DEMOCRACY

You are talking about an election for california's electors, not the presidential election which he won by a large margin.

holy fuck

Post more

Trump lost the popular vote by 8 million, and here you are trying to correct me about frivolous nonsense. If a president elect lost the popular vote by 11 million, you should be out there protesting.

Every liberal needs to be sent this picture when they cry about "Muh popular vote"

Think of each individual state as a country, that in actuality is much more important than your literal country, and they all need to be represented in choosing the leader of their union.

What if you have more than two parties faggot. What then. Where's your popular vote then.

Fuck off

Because the US is a Republic. The states elect the president.

If we used popular vote, CA and NY would decide everything. Got news for you, we're a big fucking country.

Don't like it? Tough shit. Don't understand it? Tougher shit. Read more books.

How the fuck is this surprising? You fucks keep acting like this is the first fucking election.

Yea but we have like 30m niggers we made the mistake of giving votes to and they only vote dem.

That wasn't the contest you dope.

If it was, both contenders would have fought it differently.

It's called Federalism and shit is dope

Founders knew CA would turn out to be traitorous fucks - took steps to prevent it.

What if you had a minority population that didn't eat fucking snails and duck liver you sand nigger?

She should run for the mayor of pallookaville

Especially since California is a border state that doesn't require IDs to vote

It's a good system you stupid ustasha scum, superior to any in the world.

Only in America can a Corrupt Candidate lose and Election because she is a Complete Imbecile Criminal but still have a bunch of brainwashed followers that won't shut the fuck up about her losing

>DEMOCRACY

No. Republic.

It can happen in an federation -- you need to weigh regional representation against individual.

If you didn't have a specific formula, cities with extremely dense populations would have an overwhelming advantage and less densely populated areas would effectively have zero representation.

In any case it just doesn't matter -- AT ALL -- this is rules… it's how the system is set up. If you had a problem with that, you could have voiced your concerns during the last 8 years of Democrat rule.

Everyone based their strategy on the system as it exists, not some hypothetical, imaginary system.

Trump --- and Hillary for that matter -- would have adjusted their spending, advertising, campaign stops etc if the rule were different, but it really doesn't matter now.

Ok once more you fucking morons
The popular vote is irrelevant
this is not a democracy
democracy is pure evil and anti property
property is the key to civilization
thats being said
Trump won the pop vote
10mil illegals 10mil anchor baby illegals
10mil kids fo them
10 mil vote fraud by bussing unions around withotu voter id laws

furthermore you stupid basatrds
if it was direct pop vote, NY and CA republicans would come out to vote
same with MA etc

>pulling the switch
>not pissing on them until they drown

Being hit by a trolly is to good for them.

Did you guys miss the joke where he increases the number each sentence?

Aaaa,odlična idea,dobar mamac.Oprosti zbog onog